archive.is/vGxrr
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG
seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf
seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/
seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf
archive.is/gLZOM
archive.is/hfgT3
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html
ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync
twitter.com/mmfa/status/867073764407877633
youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITS A CRAZY TIME WE'RE LIVING IN

he's too popular to suicided

just listened to his podcast

wasn't that good.....

>MSM is lying, fake sources, fake news blablabla
also
>I"m not saying it's sath but let's just imagine blablabla

he has nothing sadly :/

And, armed.

Info on the SEIU (who Brad Bauman worked for in the past):

>top democrat spender
archive.is/AL3MZ

>openly endorsed clinton
archive.is/5Vqka

>actively ran programs for her
archive.is/of7EF
>tons of embezzlement etc
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv

>archive.is/AL3MZ
"The presidential election is our number one priority this year," SEIU political director Brandon Davis said in a recent interview.

>exploited children
archive.is/vGxrr

>robert cramer is also tied to them via the strategic consulting group
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG

Everyone in the DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016 (date Rich was killed). Everyone got a bonus too:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf

SEIU held a Contract Ratification Meeting for the contract they were renegotiating with Medstar just days before Rich's death

>WHEN: Friday, July 1, 2016

>WHERE: Auditorium CNMC

>TIME(s): 7:00am ā€“ 9:30am
>11:00am ā€“ 2:00pm
>3:00pm ā€“ 7:00pm

seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/

related:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf

>they met two days after Rich died as well
archive.is/gLZOM

Reminder that Heather Podesta sits on the board of the DC Police Foundation
archive.is/hfgT3

And the firm that sent the cease and desist letter to Wheeler has ties to the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims

Apparently anons' claims that people in DC are shitting themselves made it into the news as well

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

wow, not even trying shills

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DCā€™s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

The SEIU has also endorsed the mayor, pic related

are you fucking retarded?

what else did he say of importance?
literally what I just wrote NOTHING else

damn... hannity is fearless in front of the vermin because he wields the truth. i wonder if fox is in on fucking him over too

>attacking the person
not an argument

>And it's nothing

>And my future at Fox!
That sounds ominous.

He provided a valid point you fucking idiot.

>not an argument
you're a dumb fuck. he proved he wasn't shilling, which is exactly what you were implying.

>knows hes getting fired
>decides to cash in on the alex jones crowd on his way out
>"big news" is going to be a big nothingburger just like Project Veritas and the "smoking gun on Obama" served up 2 months ago by Larry the kike Klayman
screenshot this post.

Horrible shill tactics

PLEASE GOD YES

It wasn't even on. Hannity will be on Fox today, soon.

Fucking moron.

>name calling
also not an argument

Conservacucks on suicide watch
JK nobody cares enough to watch LOL

This right here; bump for shills

>putting any faith at all in controlled-opposition commentator Pawn Hannity
gl w dat

I said podcast you fucking dimwitted hurensohn

>inb4 guy who tanked his career in the span of a week and erased any journalistic credibility he might have had left decides to double down on the retardation

Kind of painted himself into a corner here, probably has an Infowars gig lined up. Can't wait for his specially formulated pills.

The whole thread is about his Fox-show, you limpwristed woman.

holy fuck shills btfo

bump

>grab him while you can, Alex
This guy was always deep into tinfoil territory, he still works at Fox??

but if you wouldnt be such a uninformed little faggot you'd have listened to his podcast to get a glimps of his show

the one that will air while you litte bitch is fast asleep with your mudslim lover

>Fundamental tenet of Liberalism is free speech
>Liberals trying to silence me

Does political television star Sean Hannity not know what the word liberal means? How embarassing

shouldn't you be busy spreading your wife's legs for muslims?

>being this disconnected with your own statements

Learn english, faggot.

this guy thinks 44k emails takes up a lot space?
17k attachments could, but nothing that needs Twitter-level infrastructure to transfer or store, lol.
>wtf this nonsense

This was slided harder than an avalanch.

I guess she was to big for jail.

He's not Alex Jones level. He is risking his career here. He must know it's true. Pol discovered Seth was Panda and that confirmed that Kim knew who he worked with. It may actually be happening.

Liberal Media Matters tweeted this to its 293k followers...

twitter.com/mmfa/status/867073764407877633

like a little bitch smiling after I just broke your nose

you're pathetic

Retard it hasn't even aired yet

Fuck off shill

Media Matters are Social Liberals, not Liberals.

They're completely different friend.

Do you find it comforting to fantasize about cuckoldry in this way when the thought of the collapsing scenery of your retarded conspiracy theory gets to be too much?

How's Mannheim treating you, Agent Fuckstick?

Liberals are not liberal anymore

See this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8

>and my future at fox?

rip hannity

Since when did Hannity turn so BASED? He's giving wikileaks a great platform and boosting it's support among conservatives

the huge announcement is that he's gonna leave Fox because no one's buyin' this Seth Rich stuff. It's why Fox retracted the story earlier today. This will be nothing new about Panda.

always like that

during the election he was pushing all our memes

he talked about all the shit no one touched

Project veritas vids included

>calls Seth panda
>hahahaha drumpfkins its a big nothingburger from Kim Dotcom dont pay attention go sleep

He's had the #1 most watched news show for a while now and for good reason

If Fox kicks him out, he will have a huge audience wherever he goes

I kinda hope he actually does independent shit on YouTube, I would watch it even more

Hannity was a Bush shill but since Obama he's been /ourguy/.

I know Sup Forums is big on Tucker, but he's been in the business for decades too and was never anything special. Inviting retards on your show and making them say stupid things is funny, but it's not really accomplishing anything.

Radio podcast aired. It's a shitstorm. Sean's getting shit from all sides. Tucker will be next. First Bill O'Reilly, next Sean... we'll see if Tucker survives. Although, I suspect he might be larping.

Why are they trying to silence him?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

>Inviting retards on your show and making them say stupid things is funny, but it's not really accomplishing anything.

It's fuggin' hilarious.

They'll de-monitize his vids.
Why is anyone believing the Nielson Ratings polls?

maybe we are close or maybe we fell for the fake trap the libshits laid for us and now they can discredit everything we say from now on as a conspiracy like Panda boy seth

The story is still online, they just issued a clarification to avoid being sued

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

>Germany calling others pathetic

Back to mutter merkel lmao

someone got Fox News to back down and issue retractions about the Fox 5 DC report last week. Gee, what does that sound like? Sort of like a story about a local restaurant.

You think they'll afford making a martyr out of him?

If it was really that big, he'd just say it right now. I've never ever seen even one single naked up news report that actually delivered.

FOX is killing off Hannity.

Once they get Tucker the liberal takeover will be complete.

So was breitbart

>and my future at fox

Is FOX over? Have they been compromised?

>most racist regions in the US are the south

why? because it has the most niggers

so the actual proximity to subhumans opens peoples mind the best

it's easy to advocate diversity up in Vermont becasue they are 99% white and have no idea how horrible it is around subhumans

so what merkel did was ingenious, she tunred the mayority of generation Z racist just by putting subhumans next to them

checkmate

Social Kikewhore Soros Shit Liberals

KIM DOT COM IS THE CARRIER PIGEON
>KIM DOT COM IS THE CARRIER PIGEON

They're hoping that this scares anyone off from covering anything with real journalism. They want a state sponsored journalistic elite, loyal to their cause.

this

Hannity News Network when?

Not a shill but he does have a radio show that has already aired today

Because she doesn't give a fuck whether you're black or white. She'll still use you as her personal fuck stick to tickle her twat with.

This.

Hey anons. Sean is getting hammered by MediaMutters on his tw_tr account. They've listed his sponsors. Please go send him energy. kek wills it !!!

So what. MSM is MSM. When the people realize they're all lying to us we make our own newspapers.

The only shitstorm I've seen is from paid Democratic party shills who are trying to obstruct a murder investigation

HANNITY GOING ROUGE!!!

Lmao
>Is Fox over? Have they been compromised?
Do you people actually take Fox or any main stream seriously. Wtf has pol turned to.

you sound like a shitskin or a brit

and both are equally gross

>Oy Vey!!!

>Have they been compromised?
Have you been living under a rock?

- Roger Ailes out and died
- Megan Kelly is massive Hillary shill and out
- Bill O'Reilly out

Now Hannity is on the way out.

(((They))) must have complete obedience like (((CNN))) or (((they))) gut you alive.

This, all TV media is going away

I do like Fox more than the others, but they are still part of the old dying giant

Hannity will actually be better off if he goes to the new media (YouTube, etc.), but I don't know if Fox wants to let him go, he is a huge cash cow right now

Some who wields the truth is someone to be reckoned with bucko

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

VOTE FOR SETH RICH INVESTIGATION

I have a feeling we'll soon have someone to replace Alex Jones.

You sound like a Merkel fuckstick

Only 2 of those people are Jews.

>All TV media is going away.
If you cant be subtly coerced to not vote Republican, then the next step is to use force.

Wrong.

you showed me there really good, one of the best come backs I've seen. Do you mind if I take a screenshot so I can study it?

kys seriously

Perhaps Hannity could see the warning signs so he's making a move so that any attempt to fire him would be wrought with suspicion.

Prove that literally any of those people are jewish.

You can't.

Breitbart wasn't yet there. He would have been.

Go get your Merkel pussy, kraut.

Where are Clinton's e-mails, Kim?

But will anyone believe him who isn't already a member of r/the_donald?
>pic related

Nice try shill

Fucking 8 ball reveal your sources!

What time does this air?