Why did everyone jump to assume it was a muslim

in the manchester attack

i mean it eventually was, but everyone on Sup Forums jumped to that conclusion?

"my finger got burnt the last nine times i put my hand in the fire, i wonder what will happen if i do it again"

Because generally, most other kinds of people don't blow up a stadium lobby full of kids.

Especially in England. Even the IRA phoned bombs in, only Muslims would blow shit up in England without letting people know what's up.

Terrorist incidents like this have happened before, we know generally who it is because there is no bigger terrorist threat than Radical Islam.

If they dont say its a white guy right away it isn't

/thread

Thread's done people. Go home.

Why not? you know you are going to be right 99 times out of a 100 times

Same reason you don't fuck lorena bobbitt.

Only niggers and sandniggers following their subhuman death cult do it consistently
Also coulter's law

Because good goym aren't supposed to think outside the (((NEWSMEDIA))) Screen apparatus.

These animals are most of the times drug addicts. We do not have fak... REAL news about the life of that shitty Libyan.

but isn't right wing terrorism bigger than islamic terrorism, globally?

Where the fuck did you hear that?

Water is wet

Good slavic goy. The only death cults in history were some subgroup of nazis or fascists or the (((satanists))) as a whole.

Probability.

Just a lucky guess

because no shit.

Its funny how (((media))) spent 10 years teaching us to see Islam and jihaads as terrorist creators so they can wage oil wars and a bunch of bullshit post 9/11

Now they're saying, not all muslims guys, be welcoming to the people we continue to use your taxes to piss off for no discernible benefit to anyone.

Let me know when it isn't a Muslim.

I'll wait.

When someone blows themselves up its generally muslims.

What?
Slavs have vast experience with mohamedan death cultists, the only kind there is

History.

People who can't figure out patterns after years of data are doomed. Basically if you can't figure this shit out, you aren't evolutionarily viable. Your genes need to be stomped out, and they will be given enough time.

You are weak.

If you are talking about the US military, then yes. Yes we are the biggest source of world terror. We will kill you for no reason as long as you are living on top of oil.

>when the first post is the best post
Pack it in lads, we're done here.

holy shit I just got a flashback from older Sup Forums days because you just talked about possibilities what it could be

there was some lunatic shooting another similar popstar while she was signing autographs no?
does anyone remember this?

its not related to the thread but I just remember that

Common sense

You know who ranks number 2 after islamic terrorism worldwide? Communist terrorism.

Yeah, it's weird. 10 years ago everyone was openly making jokes about muslims blowing things up. Now it's suddenly very offensive and anyone caught telling them is sent to sensitivity training or jail.

That is a meme for libtards.
Their definition of right wing terror must include angry phone calls I guess

/thread

well there has been much more basque separatism attacks than showed in that picture

These things are called "patterns."
Liberals don't understand patterns.
Or reality.
I would suggest examining reality and maybe things like cause and effect.
Don't hurt yourself or anything.
This is scary and dangerous stuff.
You may need a Xanax and a nap.
Start slow.
Just look at how women are treated in Muslim majority societies.
Look at enough of them and you might notice a "pattern."
A repetition of instance.
Good luck, intrepid user.

This. Who else would it be..

Assuming you haven't pussied out yet, when was the last time a right wing whitey blew up a building? Timothy McVeigh fucking 22 years ago?

We are a swarm AI that makes accurate predictions.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

same reason when you hear school shooter you think crazy lookin white kid

or when you hear someone stole a bike you think the thief was black

Just tell me what kind of monster place a bomb in a concer full of lolis??
1 - someone too stupid to understand the concept
2 - someone indoctrinated to puppet tier
3 - an imbreed motherfucker who's dick doesn't work, hates life and is so worthless that is probably more valuable dead than alive
4 - all the above, a muslim

A Loser.

>Own a dog that isn't house broken.
>Wake up in the morning and there's a pile of shit in the living room.
>I shouldn't assume it was the dog because das racis

>Park my car under some powerlines.
>Come back to it a few hours later and it's covered in bird shit.
>Shouldn't assume it's the birds sitting on the powerline because what am I a nazi?

>Allow the mass migration of people from a religion known for glorifying suicide bombers into your country.
>There's a suicide bombing.
>Shouldn't assume it's them because if you're mean to them then they'll do it even more.

so why do muslims do this?

Daily reminder that (((sunnis))) are the only ones doing terror attacks

I think it's something called inductive logic

Even IRA niggers had more civic sense than the religion of peace. Most of the time they made phone calls before bomb attacks

Yes because of the target, it's location and immediate descriptions. Besides, ISIS told us they would keep attacking and given the number of times they've attacked I don't really see a reason to doubt them.

I'm considering starting a betting pool - how long will it take the general international public to accept that Islam is hostile? So, hey Sup Forums, where should I put my bet and why?

Do you mean the Christina Grimmie shooting? She was a young popstar who got shot signing autographs after a concert and died. But I think that wasn't a terrorist attack, the guy was coming for her specifically. He shot himself right after it.

I assume becasue if they where muslim it fits my agenda lets be real if it where a white male trump supporter you'd be happy
also islam is a religion of war

that was it
was last year apparently
sick shit

Im not even reading the resf of the thread.

Gee I wonder why

Because if the last 50 bombings have all been Islamic, using our superior intellect and improved cognitive abilities we can use the power of PREDICTION to assume it is a shitskin who did yet another bombing. If Christians were running about bombing shit as well, we wouldn't just straight to mudslimes would we?

>PLS BE WHITE

Don't you think that there's a bit of a problem when those assumptions tend to be true almost every single time something like this happens?

>tfw you can't fuck your fifth wife because you let her drive a car and now she has a rolled-up pelvis

fpbp
/thread

Coulter's Law

Who else even does suicide bombings? I'd be surprised if a bombing occured and it >wasn't< a muslim bomber. The bitches are natural cowards, attacking children, for god's sake.

OP, you are a stupid motherfucker.

You heard about Hezbollah?

Muslims tend to explode fairly often.

Life lessons "the thread"