I find myself unable to really care about these terrorist attacks anymore

I find myself unable to really care about these terrorist attacks anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying anyone deserved to die, or that I wished them to die, but I can't keep thinking that most of them would likely be the people holding "Welcome Refugees" banners and campaigning against Islamophobia.

When that police officer was killed in Paris last month, it turned out he was a gay man who worked to to bring in refugees. He'd probably have called me a Nazi if I told him I wanted to take the measures that would have prevented him from dying.

I wish these attacks wouldn't happen, but they are. I'm resigned to it. Getting angry won't change anything. Most Europeans, Canadians and Americans are perfectly okay with the conditions that lead to this. They're welcome to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o89xp_US_jI
youtube.com/watch?v=JgHo8weEhSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It makes for some pretty entertaining shitposting. Not like I'm ever gonna get blown up since I'm not a normie with a life.

And it seems that most people are so jaded that they don't care about the terrorist attack. I have not heard that much coverage from the MSM on the bombing

A

prepare for the next year or so. we'll become Sweden soon

People care more about being tolerant and conforming with everyone else than their country pr the lives of the masses.

For some reason, I find our muslim and arab population to be mostly peaceful and conformist.
It's still white genocide though.

I hope the next one is bigger, for the bantz.

>He would have called me a Nazi....
This is so true. Everyone that died last night (aside from the 8 year old, but why the fuck an 8 year old was at an Ariana Grande concert is another conversation entirely) was probably a pro-open boarders liberal, and everyone who didn't die will continue to say #notallmuslims, what's the point of even caring when shit like this happens? If they're okay with it, why shouldn't I be okay with it?
>Inb4 that's how they win
Then maybe they're winning. No amount of arguing, common sense, gets through to these people, I don't see the need to waste my energy caring at this point.

>chickens coming home to roost

>I am in no way saying anyone deserved to die, or that I wished them to die

Well, I did, they had a shit taste in music

>unable to really care
aww babby's all grown up now how cute

"MEN ... DO! "

yeeeeeah .... first u femscum ruin literally everything .... and now i shall clean your mess up, femscum ?!

Here's the deal : women be property, so it makes longterm investment in women a valit option again, then yes. That OFC also means no voting rights form women.

This is the conditions for the

#PARASITEGENDER

Stupid twat the bomber was british what would closing the borders done to stop a Manchester born bomber

Implying we aren't already? Gender-neutral birth certificates are coming to Ontario next year.

He was born in Libya you shitposting faggot.

>terrorists will never rape her on live TV

What is the point of all these attacks if they aren't even going make them entertaining?

celeb jihad lol

I thought you were full of Chinese people, not muslims; Chinese are cool though, I don´t thing there´s a problem with them, right?

I love little tits and big pussy lips.

It must be nice being a woman, you can be 5 feet tall and still be a celebrity

I'd like to explode inside her venue, if you understand what I am saying.

The Chinese are the Jews of Asia and collude with their home nation to fuck with internal policy

i feel the same .. actually deep inside i think the only way to wake up western people is more attacks . sad but true

Depends on where you are. Where I live it's mostly Chinese immigrants. Places like Brampton are pretty much all Indian and Pakistani.

The problem with Chinese is that they buy up all the property making it impossible for locals to afford it. In addition, second generation Chinese are usually complete shitlibs who hate white people.

I used to be dismayed by attacks like this. Terrible, senseless loss of life, I felt for the families of the victims.

And then after some time I came to react with a grim ebullience, accepting that it was an awful event but feeling that maybe this time would be the time to breach the dam, collapse the walls of apathy and fear that paralysed us from acting in our best interests.

And then I came full circle back to dismay, because every happening is both a tragedy and a reminder of the chronic indifference with which we're plagued towards the wellbeing of ourselves and our children. Nobody cares any more, not even the bleeding hearts. I haven't seen any flag pictures, I've only seen a handful of useless prayers. I laughed when Hollande said we'd have to get used to terrorist attacks, but here we are, we barely even flinched. We're used to it now, so why try to stop it.

If you look at speculative fiction the dystopia always comes about by intention, a brutal totalitarian government clamps down on personal freedoms with force to curb subversion. It never occurred to me that it would happen through apathy and inaction.

> what would closing the borders done to stop a Manchester born bomber

I dont know you dental catastrophe, maybe dont open them to people with war like blood in the first place.
But you brits hate doing shitty jobs, thats why you have romanians and poles doing the jobs you hate.
Maybe dont have people like Anjem Choudary
Or sharia zones or a muslim influence mayor in your capital.

>tfw from eastern europe
>never saw a terrorist attack in my life
>never saw a feral minorities or shitskins either
>never had a leftist govt either

eh, from my perspective is a bunch of leftists ate a bomb and you western kekolds are crying about it instead of steering the normies
>wah wah they already have the citizenship, what will we ever dooooo T_T
just fucking kill them
>they are coming here omg what are we going to doooo waaaaaaaah
just fucking kill them
>but the academia says things!
listen, japs and israelis have the least crime, highest iq, and the most homo genius population
so basically just fucking kill all your foreigners and there you go

no really its that simple, nothing to see here folks

His parents were refugees.

Well they are right. Racist retards will attack the weakest and most innocent of their perceived enemy. If there is a local violent gang of arabs, racist shits will attack some 5 year old arab kid.

>celeb jihad
wew lad

Average IQ in Israel is around 95.

what was the great serbia all about then? :^)

how are there still so many people 'missing'? wouldn't they call in the families of 'missing' people to look at the cadavers that are similar to the 'missing' persons' descriptions??

How so?

How true is that? Why would they hate the people who came to Canada before them? I could somehow understand it if white Canadians were racists, but they majority is polite af; it doesn´t have much sense to me

It has to get worse before it gets better, and they've brought it on themselves. You can't save everyone and care about everyone, nor should you. You're only being dragged down by the undertow with them.

You get the domination you deserve.

Would be a lot better if her pussy wasn't vomiting roast beef

This, I find myself giving less and less of a shit, each time this happens. The vast majority of people in my country show no interest in stopping shit like this, so I'm not too bothered if they get blown up.

I spend lot of my time studying/tinkering/shitposting, so I don't get out much anyway, meaning I'm far less likely to be affected by this kind of thing than the average regressive socialite who campaigns for more migrants.

you know those muslim taxi drivers who were offering free rides to the kids? well...

I want to know why 12 year olds are watching someone that sings about sucking cocks

Gross

exactly my thoughts m8

The only picture I saw of a "Muslim taxi driver" was of a Sikh guy, because the media are retarded.

First generation comes here pretty much completely apolitical, keep to themselves.

Their children absorb mainstream leftism, especially the girls, and become full SJWs. They have no connection to historic Canadian culture to hold them back, so they're often at the forefront of leftist student movements. At least that's my experience from going to university in Canada.

Some exceptions apply though, I remember talking to a second generation Chinese girl who explicitly told me she liked fascism.

Ditto

AND THEY WANTED HILLARY LOL

CANADA YES

R O A S T
O
A
S
T

I feel the same way.
There is only one way normies learn and that is through pain, violence and suffering. I don't say this to be edgy, this is not a good thing. But ultimately these attacks are necessary to bring this insanity to an end.

why wouldn't they shop her head onto a realistic 80 pound body??

You are probably gay my dude

This is true, also Asians have a cognitive phenotype that is not amenable to Western culture.

Yes, but I can't help wondering if they'll ever wake up.

I think complete 'Soumission' Houellebecq-style is a real option. Perhaps even the most likely option.

jews

And what about fascists who clearly have foreign background? Do you think they can de fascists at all?

The definitely deserved it and you know damn well why.

This is what we're dealing with.

That faggot needs to lurk moar

ariana grande is such an attractive whore

I think ethnic solidarity is a key component of it, but at the same time one can respect the ethnic solidarity of other races as well.

Fascists in multi-racial Brazil came from a variety of backgrounds, for example, but in the end I think someone who adhered to the doctrine would want to be with their own people. Cooperation would certainly possible though.

why feel bad when sheep die? After all only sheep wait to be slaughtered.

I care, I want it to happen. Set Britain ablaze if that's what it takes to wake people up. Burn it all down.

>duckface
why didn't the bomber explode her?

I agree with you, especially yesterday's attack. Grande is the epitome of modern degeneracy.
Say what you want about Islam, but they saw the opportunity and took it. We always talk about how disgusting modern "culture" is, but that it. We talk. They actually do something about it. If this doesn't wake up people, nothing really will. Our civilization is fucked.

that's just because you forgot how it used to be

HAHAHAHAHA

BUSTEEEEEDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=o89xp_US_jI

So she can continue her campaign of auditory terrorism.

ISIS IS ATTACKING ((((THEM)))) AND THEIR MEANS OF CORRUPTING OUR YOUTH

ISIS IS THE ONLY ONE FIGHTING THEIR FILTH NOW SINCE ALL YOU """"EUROPEANS"""" HAVE YET AGAIN DEVOLVED INTO THE DARK AGES AND AS BEFORE, WITH THE FALL OF ROME, IT SHALL FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE ARAB NATIONS TO RETEACH YOU """EUROPEANS""" YOUR LOST VIRTUES AND VALUE.

Nice poem faggot

I'm saving up money and trying to make as much as I can on crypto so I can buy a property in an unpopulated area, build a house on it and become self sustaining.
The way I see it is you fucking normies built a world for yourselves and now you're destroying it because you have nothing better to do. I couldn't care less if a hundred million of you superhero movie watching, ariana grande listening, netflix subscribing, tinder swiping, facebook posting, pokemon go playing, pepe posting, anime watching, reddit browsing retards die because you're too stupid not to invite murderers into your homes, or at least stop enabling the cunts that do. You don't even have to be openly leftists or refugee welcoming, the fact that you're still falling for "equality" memes and letting roasties run amok, while claiming you're somehow not part of the problem because you make cancerous memes, drink milk on a cancerous stream and identify with the controlled opposition makes you just as repulsive and damaging as those who actively import shitskins into your countries.
Roasties get as insane and out of hand as you let them and they bring everything down with them. I bet 80% of you fuckers here have lied or concealed your views in real life just to appeal to a cunt and try to get with her, all the while tweeting about white power, and how liberals are ruining the world.
What you're doing is essentially poking at the power outlet with a fucking fork, and deserve everything that's coming to you.
You are fucking degenerates, and don't give me that shit about the kikes "corrupting" your societies. Even in the wake of everything you'd still rather try to get the approval of normies, shitpost online and try to get (You)s and upvotes than stop enabling cunts.
If everyone just stopped bending over backwards for women this shit would be over in 5 years.
If you really are incapable of doing this simple thing then just go ahead and commit suicide by ahmed.
I just want to be left out of it

That's pretty much the goal. Get you to the point where you won't even look up from your fucking poutine, let alone push back.

Accepting it is being cucked. Textbook.

yo, cockmongling edgelord: kek was cool before the hipster crowd swallowed him whole. that is they way shit goes, tossing everything into one trashcan is going to do real fine for you in your tick-infested bamboo shag.

now fuck off

Why cant we hate both, you faggot.

Why they bother doing drills when they can just wait a month for a live fire excercise?

>Sheep
>Human
Big difference

FUCK Allah
FUCK Mohammad
and most of all ...

FUUUUUUCCCKKK YOOUUUUU!!!!

thats a good shoop

almost too good

Monthly attacks will do that to you

It's like getting the common cold at this point

I live like a hermit so these attacks don't affect me. In fact I take a guilty pleasure in watching these beautiful girls getting rekt by these goat fuckers because let's face it lol, these women would never give me the time of day so why should I care? I say burn it all hahaha

No, please, don't do this. Don't stop caring, DO NOT STOP PAYING ATTENTION. That is exactly what they want! Why do you they censor refugee crimes? So they can pretend it doesn't exist, so they can state with manipulated FACTS that it doesn't exist.

You know what's better than censorship of downsides of multiculturalism and loose boarder control? Making YOU numb to it, making you stop giving a shit, making you accept that this is just how things fucking are.

Do not become numb, if you do, then you're lost. Doesn't matter who died and what their beliefs were. They were under the protection of YOUR society and YOUR nation. And your society welcomes this, and your nation is willing to accept this. It is up to you pay attention, and to see the world for it is.

Never become ignorant pol, never become numb.

(I'm non-white)

I've probably gotten fewer colds in my life than there have been Islamic terror attacks in the past 6 months.

celeb
>jihad

In the meantime, those of us who took on the battle are busy preparing for the real fight which will simply catch you red-handed in the middle of nothing without any chance of mental resistance.

You have no chance, but we will not comply, not matter where we are. We are all brothers in Arms now, if we know it or not.

And you are a waste of time

youtube.com/watch?v=JgHo8weEhSc

this

>Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying anyone deserved to die, or that I wished them to die, but I can't keep thinking that most of them would likely be the people holding "Welcome Refugees" banners and campaigning against Islamophobia.

Most of them were totally for open borders and the destruction of their countries. That's just the reality. In all probability, almost all of them were in support of open borders and multiculturalism. They weren't victims. They were volunteers.

There was a guy in Virginia who went completely off the grid, totally self-sustained, and the feds found an excuse to seize his land and make him start from scratch. Hope you have better luck tho! ;-)

>Then maybe they're winning
this is the sad truth, a truth Sup Forums is too young or autistic too see. We lost, and long ago
the black pill surely is the toughest to swallow

>FUCK Allah
>FUCK Mohammad
Islam is not a religion you ashkenazi puppet, mohammad was not even a prophet and has nothing to do with religion. Religious islam is derived from the jews just like your jesus and cuckianisty
True islam is a doctrine of war, created purely to unify the arab tribes against locusts. One superior to your pathetic and failing neocon/israeli doctrine.
In time you will see, foolish american

heil'd
oooh ieds get me harder than pics of nude ladies

I have a life but terrorists love redpilled people and rodeos are safe so fuck it.

What will they bomb next?

What happens when islam "wins"?

If its no ariana grande concerts im all for it.

Not yet.

Not Refugee the sequel!