Racist gets BTFO on Viral Video

While on the call, Torres said, he heard someone behind him say, "Can you believe this shit?"

"I'm chatting away with my mom, quietly, not trying to have all kinds of volume at the airport," Torres said. "And I'm like, I hope it wasn't directed at me."
youtube.com/watch?v=70A6zDv_wC0

Torres said he tried to ignore the comments, which were loud enough for most people at the terminal to hear. But when he heard the man say, over his shoulder, "Trump is going to fix this. He doesn't understand this is Trump's America now," he decided to get off the phone.

"At that point, I hadn't turned around and I just told her, 'Mami, I have to handle this. I'll call you back,'" Torres said. "I can't let something like this just fly by."

> "Trump is going to fix this. He doesn't understand this is Trump's America now,"

Trumpcucks here will ignore the shit out of this thread so to keep their bubble belief that they're STRONK and everybody else it weak.

Trumpcucks get BTFO on the reg because they think the World is Sup Forums and everybody is autistic as they are.

how the fuck did this make the news?

I recognize that airport

My hometown of Reno, NV!

am I supposed to cry to the MSM every time I am butt hurt or am I too white?

What did they say that was racist?

he called the guy a spic

kek

Pretty fucking disgusted but also found it humorous.

Here we have a autistic white wheelchair bound racist who's shouting racial slurs to some Puerto Rican who is politely trying to understand his anger. Yet this racist fuck is just rolling back and forth shouting like a nigger all because this guy spoke Spanish to his mother.

Is this it? Is this the power of the white race? You people are spineless as usual. He's lucky that guy had a cool head and didn't slap the shit out of him.

I'm still waiting for the day some white fucc boi calls me some racial slur in public.

Racists are such sad faggots

Honestly believe every racist had a female in his life willingly or unwillingly take black dick and it's the root of all racism

Like why would anyone blindly hate a skin colour, just retards?

kek.BTFO

>US constitution is written in English
>The US does not have a defined native language

pick one

>People think electing Trump changes anything
>Minority population still rapidly growing at a faster rate than White people
>White people will no longer be the majority in 2-3 years.

It's too late to stop it. Your best hopes are to race mix and hope your bloodline survives in a mixed race family.

>Throws trash at u
I SAID SHUT UP!

>2-3 years
are you retarded? Even the fastest population estimates put it at around 2050-2060.

This is why this place is dying, underage fucking faggots spouting shit they know nothing about.

I feel ashamed, that stupid cuck taking all that verbal abuse and that ugly ass redneck finishes the video with all his teeth intact.

Fuck this.

*walks away*

Adios muchacho

Stop being so racistophobic.

>BTFO
Ayy my costales

>antagonizing a brain damaged racist veteran whose dick doesnt even work so hes angry at everyone and everything

Wow, so deep, white people are so racist!

I dont give a fuck about a brain damaged redneck yelling racist shit it in airport, it means fucking nothing. Its no surprise that fucking literal retards voted for Trump anyway.

If you are going to be a racist in public you have to act like the 19th century "this negro is savage" type.
Screaming your lungs out and looking pissed as fuck just makes you look pathetic, specially when the guy filming him is literally just mocking his ass.

>You people are spineless
well this guy is

He was speaking to his mother on a phone in a public space, the racist called him a spic, and the guy wanted an apology. How did he antagonize him again?

lol based wheelchair man

nice

>you have to act like the 19th century "this negro is savage" type
If someone recorded that, it would feel so scripted

This seems so fucking scripted, nobody would sperg out this badly in public.

Good man

I don't know, the guy in the wheel chair is pretty badass.

you don't know cripples

if that's what makes an American based to you, I will pay for you to be deported.

That ignorant faggot in the wheelchair was playing the victim card just like a sjw pussy, he starts out bad ass talking shit, then when he gets fucking owned, "HE'S ATTACKING ME", ahahahaha, wheelchan needs his fucking teeth bashed in.

I love everything about this vid, watched it like 20 times since yesterday and still makes me laugh

I was waiting for this guy to get up and call him a fucking cripple and have him chase him around on that wheelchair while yelling "cripple cripple cripple"

This

Is it fake? I think a well staged video like this would get a ton of views

The spic should have just shut the fuck and stopped trying to antagonize the guy.

It's clear he was unhinged and had mental issues. Why would you keep pressing him?

If some retard came up to me and told me to shut the fuck I'd just keep walking. There's no reason to stand there and film the guy.

He's not a retard, just a moron with anger issues. If someone called you a spic, threw trash at you and gave you the finger, you would just run away with no pride?

Lol! Niggers drag a handicapped man to beat up on Facebook love and this is the best you can do? Hahahaha

Some guy out of the blue starts shit with you and seems unhinged. You are unsure of how this will proceed but you are not going to film the only possible evidence that may protect you from incrimination?

t. cuck

I love how he rolls back into frame every time you think it's over.

This white"person" exhibits textbook jew behavior.
>insult after insult
>physical attacks
>angry that he's being recorded
>h-help officer this man is attacking me

topkek, really makes you think

Now this is shitposting

If it was a captain cripple I would definitely let it slide. The man is dealing with issues far beyond my comprehension. Sometimes you have to be the better man and not a dirty spic.

Good upstanding Christian dindu nuffin'

what is even the insult with this word
you can't have a direct 1:1 synonym for "hispanic" yet say "but people can't say THIS word because it's supposed to hurt your feelie weelies because reasons"
they are the exact same word and mean the exact same thing

Implying he doesn't get paid by the hour to shitpost Sup Forums

Google "paid protesters" on google and you will see what I mean.

He probably has a giant .txt file with pastas he puts into random threads just to derail the entire board.

This thread is a good example as to why you should never reveal your power level in real life.

>they are the exact same word and mean the exact same thing
>what is intent

>"Can I ask, who did you vote for president?"
>"it's none of your MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS WHO I VOTED FOR"
Even Racists can't admit they voted for Trump in public.

My Mexican boyfriend buys me dinner and sucks my cock despite the fact that I'm a little racist, just because he wants my big white cock. Does that paint a picture for you as to how subservient shit skins will always be OP? Most of the spics I've fucked have preferred it in the ass.

I can't stand these shit stirrers that bait people on cam to get reactions out of people. Should have beat him with a cane.

This.

That faggot should have stood up and punched him square in the face like a real man would have, a Hillary supporter would have.

dindu nuffin

>intent to hurt fee-fees is bad and wrong
>your rights end where my feelings begin.jpg

Everyone who's here and is unironically "alt right" is either exactly like weelchair guy or literally underage. Its astounding that someone can be that autistic.

that doesn't work when you guys use it, sorry.

Glad he's crippled.

It's astounding that autistic people can pick the president too, but here we are!

>Tfw no mexican bf to make me fajitas

Crazy ass black homeless guy who hands out around our local Bojangles.

He walks around yelling "Fuck you" and shit to people, but has never hurt anyway. We ignore him, the first time I asked about it I found out he's around the area all the time and no one thinks twice anymore.

Sticks and stones, you subhuman animals and your delicate fucking feelings are going to destroy the world.

Do niggers and spics just shitpost here now because Trump won? Pretty pathetic hahahahaha. 8 long years losers.

Not everyone here is autistic enough to reveal their powerlevel otherwise you'd have 10,000 videos like this.

Liberal assholes will be flooding with blood until the earth goes cold and stops spinning over Trump winning this election.

that guys power level was 5 year old temper tantrum

What is Roller-nazi's full name, and is he a known figure in politics?

Most trump voters are just normal republics. Yeah they're pretty autistic but not THAT austistic.
They might not be overt about it but they all make it really fucking obvious
and yeah there are an army of retards that constantly yell stale memes in public and talk about how based trump is.

yeah lets blame all whites for this!
one dumbass that doesnt know when to keep his fucking mouth shut.

>shit post now
you're adorable

most trump voters are average white people actually, aka americans.

Is the spic a legit citizen or an anchor baby?

Not all whites, just Trump supporters. How's that wall coming along? And no, I don't mean the one he was bowing to.

>people

He's Puerto Rican you mongoloid.

He's Puerto Rican, full US citizen.
Votes and can enter the USA without a visa

>just as American
Sure buddy.

So is he an illegal spic or a house keeper or what?

Yea that guys an asshole. I like beaners. The guys are usually friendly to me, and the chicas usually flirt with me. Welcome to stay in America as long as you don't mind me occasionally fucking your beautiful women.

I see what you did there, OP... you tried to make the patriot look bad with the pic... not cool, mane...

Fuckin' kek.

>Handicapped man harassed by immigrant. Fights back like a patriot.

>Pokes you for 1hp

Spic beta faggot afraid of the cripple and his big meany words?

The cripple is going to run over your mama

The cripple is going to drive you back to your Spic hell!

THE CRIPPLE HAS NO REMORSE AND NO REGRET!

Some people don't know how to conduct themselves in public or during conflicts. The wheelchaired man realized that he fucked up a few times but his pride told him to keep going. He got emotional and his voice cracked at times and you can tell that he felt ashamed. A man who doesn't have control over himself and barks orders at everyone to "shut up" is an insecure little pussy.

You mean the legend, Based Spic Man pokes you for one hp.

>the spic uses taunt
>it's super effective

>Angry guys tells retard to shut up
>Retard too stupid to understand "hur hur i just spoke in spanish with mi muther..."
>just shut up !
>but what i do to you
>JUST SHUT UP !!
>But .. i didn't du nuthin
>JUST SHUP UP !!!

wtf is wrong with people...
can't they stfu, why is it so hard.

>Racist man is enraged!
>Hits your hand for 1hp

I've the feeling we are missing something here.
There's more to the story.

>this is unironically Sup Forums's guy

kek

I wonder if Mike knows that Puelto Licans are technically American citizens. What is Mike going to do when Puelto Lico decides to become the 51st. state?

I'd be embarassed to admit I voted for Hillary so. . .

You seem to hate your fellow americans..ISIS is hiring

that'd be like Turkey joining the EU
when that happens you know things are really fucked

Right so Hillary supporters never behave badly and anyone who uses the Trumpet word is automatically approved of by Trumpophiles?
You are a mental midget.

>on the reg
You must be at least 18 years of age to post on this site.

typical Sup Forums user