Kim Dotcom - Sean Hannity Happening Pt 14

The Latest
HAPPENING NOW
>5/23: HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
>SAYS TONIGHT'S TV MONOLOGUE WILL BE 'MOST IMPORTANT OF CAREER'
archive.is/LVick
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>OFFERS TESTIMONY IN US; CONFIRMING SETH WAS "PANDA" CONTACT; WILL GO UNDER OATH FOR SAFE PASSAGE FROM SPECIAL COUNSEL MUELLER
Full statement i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#12) PREVIOUS (#11) PREVIOUS (#10) PREVIOUS (#9) PREVIOUS (#8) PREVIOUS (#7) PREVIOUS (#6) PREVIOUS (#5) PREVIOUS (#4) PREVIOUS (#3) PREVIOUS (#2) PREVIOUS (#1)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607
archive.is/bd74e
archive.is/pg7tz
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/20/kim-dotcom-eligible-for-extradition-to-us-new-zealand-high-court-rules
archive.is/7IAz5
seiu32bj.org/spotlights/dc-security-contract-victory/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S_Secure_Solutions
archive.fo/ofAZT
instagram.com/p/BUcidDPFIql/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for I'm gay

Kim's announcement was literally nothing. Why is there a thread 14 or whatever we are up to? Is this one of these topics where autists keep making threads even though no new info or viable info is showing up, spam the same tweets and infographs that have been spammed for days, beg for bumps and call anyone that questions this a shill? Now watch as you prove me right and call me a shill.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

"Look at the SEIU" insider supposedly posted end of last thread

Someone post the cap

REV UP THOSE TWITTERS
Spell out "Sean Hannity" for maximum viewership. Hashtags #SethRich #Justice4Seth #DefendHannity

MOBILIZE THE NORMIES

Guys I just finished reading through tonights transcript and there was nothing substantial in it. I wouldn't even bother wasting your time watching it. This big fat nothingburger just made me very sleepy.

was it 'literally nothing'?

because there seems to be a loud shitstorm on twitter about this and EVERYONE is talking about seth rich or at least knows about it. the moment story on this even includes our side videos and explanations of the homicide.

it's happening. the global chaos percentage level just raised a few percentage points, and its thanks to that fat fuck hacker

New developments in the past few hours with Kim, and Hannity comes on in a few hours to speak.

You shills from MediaMatters and Shariablue are gonna hang high and rot in jail once this investigation blows wide open. Resign and retreat while you can.

JUST FROM KIM DOTCOM

Someone with the integrity, acumen & experience of @seanhannity belongs in the White House with @realDonaldTrump. Imagine that. #savehannity

Claims to be the same person who posted pic related

>tfw this will fizzle out just like pizzagate because they already nuked the evidence

Recap?

No because we have the evidence and the light of god

Fat guy with awesome idea

Cap for reference and use

If Kek is real, he will deliver

This looks like it's at the "castle on the corner" with Hell's Angels in it or whatever George Webb was talking about.

Context?

make it happen

bump

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
early news broadcast
photo taken by neighbor?

They are pushing back real fucking hard on this! We must have them dead to rights

Hannity will be dead by Sunday

There's no such thing as a silencer. LARPer confirmed.

Sup Forums is on fire, DNC is terrified

More and more! We want more and more!
Freedom and love is what we're fighting for!

Pointing out this shit with a you

Love the bants, but for operational purposes,
#SaveHannity makes it sound like he's in danger when in fact Fox has said nothing about him
And in Fox's retraction statement today in fact affirmed they are "continuing to investigate" the Seth Rich case

if a silencer was used how do you prove it
are there records kept on the gunshot sensors

Lads...this is really it, isn't it?

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Hello Shareblue.

FOR SETH MOTHER FUCKING RICH

Look at these Faggots! Scared....
mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607

Call FOX NEWS @ 18883694762 (navigate the phone tree) and NEWSCORP Investor Relations @ 2124163248 (no phone tree) and let them know how you feel about rumors of Sean getting fired.

Do it niggers. This is important.

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/bd74e

NOTHER UPDATE FROM KIM

There is no Russia collusion / hacking
PIC RELATED

Jesus i had to hide a LOT of posts to find this. Are we at shillcon 1 yet?

I was very skeptical about this whole thing but both Hannity and Mr.400lb hacker are doubling down.
I highly doubt Hannity would put his career on the line over something false.
Lets pay attention to what he says when he's on in a couple of hours.

So sleepy, are you sleepy? I'm sleepy....think I may go to bed.

What the fuck are you?

Suppressor owner here. Only way it would have been quiet enough is if he had "wet" the suppressor, or used subsonic ammo. Even then, it is still somewhat loud.

Is there any reason Wikileaks can't make an exception and name the source? They've already gone as close as possible to saying it was Seth Rich. and it hardly matters when the source is dead. This has become a bigger issue than Wikileaks policy.

I already knew it would be nothing. Kim is always full of shit.

Quick google and first 888 number seems to be legit fox connected not sure on second

Seth Rich's parents ask Trumpcucks to stop dragging their sons corpse through the street like a bunch of chimped out Somalis.

Sup Forums will ignore them.

archive.is/pg7tz

So what did Sean say in his show?

Previous thread user posted this cap. I realize the ultimate goal is to kill the russian collusion shit show, but to risk sounding really unpopular perhaps the hired assassin theory may not be the best.

The fact that he was shot in the abdomen twice rather than what most people would logically believe how a professional assassin would carry out a successful job, it almost feels like this was more of a confrontation. Why set something up to look like a robbery then need to have so many people involved after the fact at the hospital to legitimize the claim.

If I had to hazard a guess this was someone who was close to Seth that had something to lose. Was this a drunken fight between colleagues that when south for some reason?

Definitely

Fuck his parents and fuck you.

Can someone confirm for me that this is the first post this user made. Was that the first thread he popped up in?

an island in the Caribbean

Shut the fuck up shariablue. His parents aren't doing shit, they have a spokesperson for the DNC threatening them and representing them.

Because the case is solved?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

Posted 2 minutes ago on Fox
>Posted 2 minutes ago on Fox

It was not

A serious investigator would never take seriously a newspaper piece like this.
Washington Post is openly biased and in fact employs one of the people who are considered a part of the investigation.
It is Public Relations 101 as the Democrats always do.
WE ARE DOING THIS *FOR* SETH AND *FOR* HIS PARENTS. BECAUSE THE DC POLICE WON'T.

Will /pol get their autistic heads out of their asses? Its obvious that all the leads right now are pointing towards the SEIU.

The insiders that are risking a lot coming on here are insisting into looking further into it.
Here was an user from the previous thread:
Donna Brazille and "32BJ" are now 2 other important leads. Keep on with the SEIU, and at any opportunity Podesta has to be fought back against.

i'm so sleepy. we should all just go to sleep. so tired...

reposting

This was earlier today. Irrelevant. Hannity on at ten.

>Additionally, there's proof out there that a silencer was used - keep digging, you're 75% of the way there.
i wonder if this ties into the gunshot sensors all over DC and the data they have?

I was posted awhile ago dumbass.

When's the interview.

Announcement was disappointing because I was expecting at least a little proof. All he said was he wants to testify in an investigation. There's no indication the cuckpublicans are going to do an investigation.

Proof or fuck off.

>using google
Type in NEWSCorp Investor Relations" to your search engine of choice.

Last thread, guy claiming to be insider said there was proof a silencer was used. The police said they found the crime scene using automated gunshot detection: does that tech keep records? Also, would it detect a silenced shot and a catelogue it as such?

>SAYS TONIGHT'S TV MONOLOGUE WILL BE 'MOST IMPORTANT OF CAREER'
WHAT TIME?!

I HOPE SOMEONE WILL PROVIDE A LINK

I have done my part, now do yours you fucking larping couch potatoes

Came out this morning
Capped and posted ITT here

Kim is stirring up shit for attention once again, although I think he mostly just using this to avoid being prosecuted.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/20/kim-dotcom-eligible-for-extradition-to-us-new-zealand-high-court-rules

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/7IAz5

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what is currently needing to be investigated related to this case? Where are we at, what needs to be done next?

seiu32bj.org/spotlights/dc-security-contract-victory/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S_Secure_Solutions

>G4S provides security to specific government and corporate sectors: energy, utilities, and chemical/petrochemical, financial institutions, hospitals and healthcare facilities, major corporations and the construction industry, ports and airports, residential communities, retail and commercial real estate and transit systems.[7] Clients include: GSK[8] and U.S. Customs and Border Protection

archive.fo/ofAZT

>We merged with 32BJ in 2006 and in the last five years helped security officers in Washington, D.C.

2 HOURS
LINKS WILL BE ACTIVE AND POPPING.

Kek. Shut-in #pizzaFags triggered hard.

Maybe you two faggots should get together, such each others dicks and fuck each other. Or did that already happen?

>Muh retard crusade

Kek

Ok

>32BJ
What could this designation possibly mean?

Having listened to that interview many times via Hannity's radio the past couple of days, there is no other way to interpret what he said. He said it was Seth without saying it was Seth. Anyone who hears that interview will know.

2 hours.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Got you covered pham

IT'S WRITTEN BY HIS FUCKING PARENTS FUCKFACE.

> a serious investigator

Who, you? HAHAHAHA.

>We're doing this FOR Seth

Nobody believes you faggot.

How were the police notified?
Did neighbors hear a gunshot? That has never been addressed

Honestly, is this fucking nothing or is it really happening? I haven't ready anything at all because I'm tired of being let down. 20 something brits dying didn't do it for me either. I need a happening.

You're a shill.

Media Matters is a great place to work though. Black free!

Ewww, she takes her shoes off playing poker?

>Donna Brazille and 32BJ
Is 32bj a person or an ID or?

Judicial Watch requested FOIAs with multiple agencies. Haven't received anything yet.
instagram.com/p/BUcidDPFIql/

Yeah but people won't pay attention unless it is explicitly mentioned. They're doing more harm now by not doing it especially since the guy is fucking dead. I get the reason for not naming the source but still; if it is not named then nothing will happen.

Need a fox YouTube link, on my phone and the other streams don't work on it.

Also how many more hours till Hannity, I'm in a different time zone right now.

I don't appreciate the implied slander towards homosexuals. I am notifying your boss.

Need to know how the police were made aware of the shooting
Insider claims silencer
Did SETH call his own 911? They got there in 3 minutes
What happened that led the cops to find him? He was walking home alone

32BJ is a union for Janitors...

According to this article, an "intel insider" is trying to float the theory that it was the Russians.

Which means, of course, their toes are starting to feel the fire:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

the reason they can't name a source even if he/she's dead is because that will make any future leakers nervous to come to them.. so, it's really better for us if wikileaks maintains their sources anonymity. we need people like seth to leak..