A Humble Proposal

Imagine retaking the great lakes as our own ethno state. The industry put back into motion, white men and women having a secure place to raise their children, our urban centers reclaimed. Make this a reality Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would have to cleanse Detroit first

Detroit and Chicago would be cleared within the first few months. we could starve them out

Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Toledo, and Columbus must destroy all the niggers.

Also, Indiana, STOP WITH THE SOUTHERN SYMPATHIZING BULLSHIT.

Also Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee need to get rid of niggers too.

Man, there are a lot of niggers in the Great Lakes.

they would all run to Canada or we could force them out. less in the GL than in the south

OR we can just put them back in the South and make it like before the first world war.

I would like to see store signs in Swedish and German rather than Spanish.

Post footage of Dearborn.

I agree. deport them south, retake the north as rightful Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian clay

plz annex west PA

Agreed. I can't believe because the French Canadians dumped one of their slaves off by Lake Michigan, niggers in Chicago have the gull to try and say the city was settled by a black man.

lol, watching you burgers go off the deep end because MUH CULTURE is extremely satisfying :)

hows the vacation, leaf.

And where are you from exactly?

KILL IT

You literally pick the place with most niggers in the US after the south.

>retaking the great lakes

like Waterworld?

>no duluth
>no horn of minnesota
keweenaw here, not impressed

For once I think you have a point leaf. The great lakes would be awesome if the niggers left though.

Why would we not want to reclaim what is ours?

No Minnesota :(

That's basically what Detroit looks like now minus the water.

Why not just use the Pacific Northwest like everybody else does?

I suppose you can join too, but you need to tell the Somalis to fuck off already.

Enjoy the -20F winters while the immigrants get cali lul white ppl are dumb

Deal

No one fucking lives there, so much infrastructure would need to be built up to make us any type of a power on the continent

need to kick out the niggers first. nuke Detroit, Toledo and Chicago then we're good, double nuke for Dearborn.

Harsh winters are considerable less damaging to an area than 40 years of dealing with niggotry.

have you been to southern Indiana? Ohio River valley is hot as fuck

we need to crash the state and city budgets with no survivors, the nigs will flee when the gibs dry up

yeah in northwest we keep the niggers in the big cities, in the south they everywhere.

We must unite the mountainer peoples under one flag

Not compared with the south, we have like a quarter the niggers the south does.

That's what we've all been saying.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Oh I know. I was in Birmingham, Alabama a few weeks ago.

Fuck the weather and the people there, niggers included.

There's a reason the industry is gone. Making it 99.9% white won't instantly create jobs.

Give em to canada those retard leafs will take the nigs off your hands.

its gone because the niggers came in and the whites left

Indeed we should. Complete with a Nazi style transport system for the people to get from region to region quickly. If you are black you get killed and have to have papers proving you are part of the ethnostate.

You cannot divide this strictly by state boundaries, particularly with Illinois.

Remove Ohio south of the Toledo strip. Remove Illinois south of Joliet.

I would also include Minnesota.

Where I live I've seen a total of two niggers in the past ten years. and those two that I've seen were recent...it better not be a trend.

white people can create anything

Zero niggers and resources/infrastructure are in place already. The great lakes are landlocked and will get wiped out when Yellowstone erupts. Also to make a white ethnostate happen you have to go full /k/, the great lakes and area is not defensible.

just a first draft man, the territory will be much different IRL

You're kidding right? The whites left because the jobs left. The niggers went to the Midwest because there were jobs. Once the jobs left everything got fucked. The whites didn't leave because of the niggers, they already lived separated from them in the Midwest.

I suppose it would be good to cut off access to Detroit in both Michigan and Ontario, turning into an apocalyptic, alcatrazz level hell.

humans cant live in water, retard

The days of industry keeping Midwestern cities afloat are gone.

Enjoy being invaded and cucked by the vile Canadians who won't tolerate your intolerance of such multicultural jewels like Detriot and Dearborn.

What are you stormweenies going to do about all the great Indian / Chinese / Arab immigrants in the UP?

Why did you leave out the Canadian land adjacent to the lakes?

I do faggot. I'm a sailor and am on water most of the time.

this is a starting point

What grows up there?

> Not including white Afghanistan

only for butt fucking faggots. a real family can't live like that. how would you even grow food?

i'll consult with my local klan hq and get back to you on that

you can eat fish

you can't live off fish

Haha you fucking idiots. This, your stupid wet larp dream is NEVER going to happen.

You belong to Canada.

Everything except tropical fruits. For that a simple greenhouse will do. I live out on the islands, is a spot where the weather is mild, not much winter. Plenty of rain. A+ farmland.

So what's it like having to pay 10 bucks per apple when you go to the store?

If us white Hoosiers get control and can wipe the nigggers, spics and sandniggers from the area then yes, I can see it once again becoming a powerhouse. a lot of potential in Indiana alone but I feel like Illinois, Michigan and Ohio people will be more of a burden on us than anything. most in those three states are so fucking cucked.

and things are getting to a point in Indiana were posies are going to be formed soon because of all the fucking gangs moving here to make their fucking heroin and meth, the ones back in the day used to stay FAR away from everyone else when doing their degenerate bullshit, but the spics and niggers are getting more and more cocky and it'll be their end, even the most retarded trailer trash here can run a gun like the offspring of our god travis haley. we just need to tap into that potential and energy.

As a Wisconsinite, I 100% support this.

White people, please come home and swap yourselves out for the nigs and illegals we have here.

He he he, hello fellow goyim.

Can I open up a a bank there? *rubs*

Looks like someone went "soul searching" in Jamaica. Happens here all the time too, going to tourist areas during high season is the best. I just have to act like a Dominican stereotype and it's straightforward from there.

My seagoing vessel is large enough for a family and can store provisions for extended cruising. If I were to dump a ton of cash into a larger scale project it'd be 100% autonomous.

>no pennsylvania

The Jews have the NE and would embargo the fuck out of the Great Lakes.

It has to be the PNW. We need port cities to trade w/ the world. We have to take Portland and Seattle. Covington is right; it's the only feasible plan.

Hoosier here as well and I agree. I know Indiana is a power house and thats why this movement should start here. we have the potential to sway this into action.

I know you yanks mostly have never experienced living in a 100% white area and think it would be wonderful.

I live in a rural 100% white village in the Scottish Highlands, honestly its nothing special, its not Utopian, people still argue and do bad things.

A person's ethnicity does not determine their personality.

> doesn't realize the trade value the lakes offer

Michigander here,

If only.

This is the LARPingest LARP thread I've seen in a while. The thought of a bunch of Sup Forums neckbeards entertaining the thought that they could somehow run all the black people out of Gary Indiana alone, not to mention 5 whole states is pretty fucking funny.
Also if you were trying to start a white colony why would you start in the Great Lakes instead of North-East? Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire are already 96% white. Kind of fucking stupid if you ask me.

He fails to mention the importance of taking Vancouver Island first though.

How bad could it possibly be? Do you have to worry about getting mugged every day?

Jews control New England, blacks run away when gibs are gone

no ocean access

I'm ready. I"ll be running for the state legislature in the next 5 years.

Canals and locks. Still inadequate.

Michigander also here.

This is fucking stupid.

its not me you idiot, but i know of 5 european white girls, off the top of my head, who went down to the islands and did the same exact thing. you all are losing your white daughters/sisters etc. like this *snap* all thats left for you are the land whales. have fun................

Yeah the villagers don't commit crimes, but you get outsiders who come in and steal cars, but they are white as well.
Its mostly down to culture, Conservative folk who have morals are good people mostly. Its degenerates from the towns and cities that commit crimes who have no morals.

This. Pennsylvania German speaking, Luther Bible reading ethnocommunities are a better plan than that PNW or this vague Great Lake idea

But that doesn't solve the problem.

Lots of men have LARPed things throughout history. They just kept LARPing all the way until they saw the collapse of their kingdoms, states and empires.

I'm going to LARP on down to my car LARP across town to go LARP up some dinner at a bar. Have fun LARPing on a chinese cartoon board. Larp larpidy larp larp.

>LARP up some dinner at a bar
pathetic. tfw no white wife and golden haired children to come home to.

LMFAO

What happens when your society is full of men like me I wonder?

pffft.

dont even bother, i live in southern michigan and its nothing but niggers and their coalburner handlers here

Jews, usury, and modernity? It mitigates it, strong communities helping each other is one of the only ways to avoid debt. A commonality of language, ethics, religion, and language is a way of ensuring a society separate and skeptical of the outside world. As are strong extended family units containing multi-generations and branches

The Quakers in Philadelphia were basically Jews before a substantial Jewish population developed. They gave each other loans at 0% interest and founded businesses that employed or otherwise assisted their community interests. Despite in theory being one of the most liberal and open religious group

This is Finnish overseas clay and therefore can not be turned into a white ethnostate.

Does your village look like pic related?

Do the 'white' car thieves also frequently murder their victims as well?

Looks like you need some multiculturalism and diversity in your village to liven things up a bit.

That's just southern Indiana and poor rednecks. Once you get to Marion county or $50,000 a year people lose the hick accent and start sounding sounding like News anchors.

When did I say it was you? I'm half black man. I know how it goes down here.

>hiding behind borders of an "ethnostate" when niggers invade and take our land
They dont call us Americucks for nothing