>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 22
>Al-Waer, Homs back under full government control
>Norwegian special forces and tribal fighters from near Palmyra deployed to al-Tanf
>ISIS-claimed attack on AaS kills 30 in Idlib province
>SDF advancing from both sides of Raqqa, gains in Sarhabiya al-Sharqi (west) and Hamrat Nasser (east)
>SAA gain Dharat Umm Salasil on Jordanian border from FSA
>Russian flag photographed over former FSA base in eastern Suweida
>Tigers gain Tell Fa??ah, al Samajilia and Kaziat in East Aleppo from ISIS
>ISIS preparing to evacuate Yarmouk Camp, south Damascus
>Further build-up in Palmyra, convoys from Liwa al-Quds and Imam Baqir Brigades arrive
>Northern Mosul fully liberated, ISIS territory reduced entirely to the Old City

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWoBtcFw040
youtube.com/watch?v=CusoLa6zxao
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34649140/#34649140
youtube.com/watch?v=_mtTlegRxZI
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/867174819959365634
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/867174404526133248
chick.com/reading/tracts/1000/1000_01.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am going to sleep.
Don't forget to hail G-d.

Needs more Natalia.

4th for the 300 million dollar smile!

xth for al-Tanf

How is he always first!!?!?? Jewish tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=jWoBtcFw040

>When Houthis attack IX | May 2017 | "Death of the Iron Beast"
youtube.com/watch?v=CusoLa6zxao

Whatever happened to houthibro?

just as a remainder to the fags on the other board who i shale not name and the plebitors
we have been hire since 2013
trow back Tuesday !
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34649140/#34649140

ded

What's with the Christina Hendricks posting?

72 virgins

The same that canastan
MOSSADED

Do you really need to ask?

You got a problem with redheads with big tits

Sanaa getting BTFO right now btw

>#BREAKING: Huge explosions to be seen/heard at Mount Nahdeen, Capital city of #Sanaa, #Yemen, coming from #Saudi warplanes

Yeah, Ukrainians were the proto-Kurds

No I love it, keep going. Just find it curious.

Seriously!?!?! How? Did he at least take some Saudi scum with him? Well im sad now anyone got a good houthibro moment screencap or a funny bana tweet?

Indeed

>watching (((fox news)))
>"literally our best ally i love israel along with the saudis muh great foriegn policy"
>go on the bread that shall not be named
>"shit i love trump so based i love him muh god emperor for dee chezz"
>"isnt (((tucker carlson))) and (((hannity))) based right guys?"
>"fucking anti-semites bunch of sandniggers dont you know israel is our greates ally? no they dont influence our poltics there OUR puppet im S..Sure of it R..Right G..Guys?"

this is Sup Forums in 2017

He just stopped posting

He was actually going to be redeployed though. Maybe he's out there fighting, maybe he's not fighting anymore. Hard to tell.

Weird times

There just isn't much to discuss right now. Couple this with time differences and the posting kinda slows down

Good.

the innovations can not be replicated by eny modern army to date only ones capable are the hohols and the kur-ds

Its mainly the t_d fags its disgusting this general is the only reason I still go on Sup Forums

Go post your shit-tier cowtit whore somewhere else. This is a politics thread, and Syrian General specifically. Only waifus allowed here are Dima, Rana,Mimi,Sara, Asma, Suheil, Mommy and occasional IDF sluts we cant stop (((them))) from spamming. Unless Hendricks tweets "ALLAH SOURIYA BASHAR W BAS" or something she doesnt belong here. take your filth elsewhere

Yeah true, guess most of my fellow Europeans are gone to bed,

I'm going to follow suit as soon as I get my graduation speech finished.

Goodnight /sg/

Sup Forums is hopeless besides /sg/

What about Bana??

Sue me.

Want mummy? You get mummy.

>only reason i go on Sup Forums
well i agree at least in the case of Sup Forums

wtf else is there to do really

>ideology generals
the same arguements everyday and conversations that go in circles and jjerking each other off buy constantly reaffirming each others views

>christian general
not being a christian a really have no reason to browse that sort of stuff

>(((/ptg/)))
dosent need explanation

asides from /sg/ whats honestly worth browsing at this point?

do we have a Mommy war on our hands boys!
lets see them post your best !

Sad.

here, have a rare mummy

I came to this thread expecting more nigger-rigged military equipment and I'm quite disappointed there's only 2 images other than what OP posted

Yeah I go on /k/ /n/ /lit/ and /diy/ but /sg/ is the only place I post in

Pic related the absolute state of ptg

I understand your frustration

>hes forming a mid east coalition to wipe out isis
despite him allying with saudi arabia one of isis main funders... and you know

literally saying it was to antagonize iran

Got some for you

Yeah, but what the hell is a WAPO?

>World Anti-Piracy Observatory
A United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization program
the fuck

/sg/ is not /r/

Yes but Iran bombed US forces in the 80's so it's completely justified.

wew

This is all i got

>no anime waifus on the list
Shit list.

Washington Post my friend

How is Iran a threat to the US?

ISIS head

Oh

The double-think os incredible. This is equivalent to trannies, faggots, and liberals embracing islam as a form of multiculturalism necessary for their communities.

>Pic related the absolute state of ptg
they have no idea what they are talking about there is all ready us puppets around the middle east where have they been for the past 80 years they are part of the problem they dont fucking need a new coalition they all ready have one. this pushes my buttons

It's a threat to Israel.

Que?

kek
Don't play with heads please!

>were the tip of the spear of trumps vanguard
these idiots are as bad as (((antifa))) they actually think there revolutionaries

when will people realize that following left/right paradigms dont fucking work?

Yes, I know the US is Israel's bitch
But I want to know how the US justifies this aggression to Iran and Allies

Literally a ghetto sandcrawler

>footfag

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

shit we should invade indonesia they shot at like 5 of our soldiers like 20 years ago so i guess weve got our justifacation

thanks

her face isn't particularly qt either, bongolo
she's got Schwarzenegger's chin, ffs

I just don't want a woman whose big toe looks like it is cutting across four lanes of traffic to get to the exit.

Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorismâ„¢

>women that wear heels

youtube.com/watch?v=_mtTlegRxZI

>(((fox news))) right now
>"now i know people think that saudi arabia is funding isis but actually"
>"is assad and iran fueling and supporting isis i can show no evidence to support this but the boomers and (((young conservatives))) who watch this shit will believe it

they are literally pulling a Hussein by just claiming out of the blue that "assads the REAL terrorist guys"

Hezbollah is a legitimate terrorist group, it targets (((governments))) that harm the Middle East. It was even founded for the legitimate reason of fighting back against the unprovoked Israeli invasion of Lebanon. It also is one of the leading groups fighting ISIS.

The average European and American's interests align with Hezbollah more than with the Saudi/Israeli enabled Islamic State.

Post link pls

it's sooo damn cute

its on the tv im watching "fox news channel" not sure if your country gets burger news

But muh meme magic!

>fox news unironically claim that Iran and Assad are backing ISIS

I only had to go to fucking r/saudiarabia to hear lies this pure. I understand that Fox is a propaganda outlet dedicated to protecting (((America's))) foreign interests, but this is too much. I'm fucking seething. Iran is the country doing the most to DEFEAT ISIS, more than the fucking United States or anyone else!

>terrorist group
Resistance to kikery is not terrorism.
>The average European and American's interests align with Hezbollah more than with the Saudi/Israeli enabled Islamic State.
Explain that to your average burger and record their reaction.

Oh well
No Fax news/CNN here

I respect the fuck out of hezbollah they are doing great work in Syria I dont even want to even think about what would happen if NDF had to fill their shoes

/cpd/

Holy fuck FOX has gone full retard I thought murdoch was catholic not a fukcing kike

Fucking christ make it stop

>New photos from today 5th Corps & Allies took Full control of Arak Field Today from #ISIS #Daesh #IS #ISIL
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/867174819959365634
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/867174404526133248
Surprise gains!

Convincing burgers of how bad Israel is is like trying to convince your average Swede of hoe bad migrants are. About 30-40% of the country at least are raised in fundamentalist Christian churches which are almost unanimously Zionist, and as a result they view any criticism of Israel as heresy. Here's a good example of what I mean:
chick.com/reading/tracts/1000/1000_01.asp

People have a general dislike of the Saudis but most are neutral due to lack of media coverage. However, most Americans despise Iran and many here believe they'll nuke us any second, especially older guys who remember the hostage crisis(which was perfectly justified btw).

>inb4 that """"swiss"""" guy comes and calls you a roach

well your average american dosent know much about history or the shia sunni split or annything

>americn histry
>civl war
>"we set muh slaves free and freedom and great day" (just ignore how most european counries had already done that)
>ww1
>"muh we saved the day" (just forget all the french english italian and russians who fought)
>ww2
>"we saved da wrld from dem nazis by ourselves" (just ignore the twenty million russians and 30 million chinese soldiers who fought and bled)

american history class

Murdoch may as well be a kike. The sad thing is, their audience of brain-dead boomers eat that slop up. Fortunately Fox is dying and right-wing millenials and Gen Z are going to alt-light/right sources

*30m Rus, 20m chinese

You forgot the "farmers kicked the British out all by ourselves"
> what? The French helped?