Suns Out Guns Out Season is coming. Soro's Paid Protesters Getting a Head Start in Chicago

Soro's is stepping up his game. Multiple unmarked buses for his paid protesters to clog up downtown Chicago with matching signs & ponchos riding around on a flat bed with speakers.

Things are going to escalate quickly this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump because I live too close to this city. A while back I saw ads on Craigslist looking for protesters to gather in Chicago and then take a bus to a anti-trump rally in FL, and of course they were offering payments to the protesters upon return.

WHERES ROBERT COP WHEN YOU NEED HIM

what is being protested?

go undercover. get the bus number and find a way to stop them
Be the saboteur we need

I'm not gonna drive 30 miles into the belly of the beast during a rainy rush hour.

if every time these buses showed up at a town and was destroyed by patriots, these traitors would be less willing to whore themselves out to these commies? just hypothetical question

if they burn down Rainforest Cafe I will fly back to America and kill everyone they love

I'll give a tip. Search on Craigslist for "Trump" in community sections, gigs, etc. (Avoid that term in for sale or real estate especially if you live in a big city with Trump properties.) That's how I found out Chicago was organizing paid protesters to go to FL. Their buses are advertised being 420-friendly. If you find out the plates or numbers on one of their busses, and know it's traveling across state lines, you can EASILY get them busted for trafficking over state lines. Call the cops on the bus and say you know people have drugs and weapons. Find their starting point and end location. Google maps the shortest highway route with and without tolls. Report them all.

Good job on the Intel gathering, user. Doing God's work. Be safe out there.

Look at the account name.

Wtf, I love kids now

Party at the rock n roll Mickey d's. Of this shit comes to my area, believe me I'll be there. I'm self employed and about 80 percent of my work is downtown. I'll have plenty of time to do recon. Fuck these commies.

Bump
Get those plate numbers

I don't think so m8. It still falls within the next step of the slippery slope. Remember the Salon article about "it's OK to want to rape kids, so long as you don't do it :)"

>Kmport
>CA North, 1
hmm, what does this mean?... Also checked

Fucking Kek. They're shilling the fuck out of Boston area.
>hur Drumpf
>muh tax returns
>muh 2 million votes
>muh illegitimate (because I say so)

Why no bus plate numbers?

I don't know if we are on the same page.

The clover is a reference to Sup Forums, the post is a troll designed to shock people.

But if you do understand that and are saying that people could take it seriously anyway and put it towards the slippery slope instead of getting a little redpill then yes. I agree that could happen and the troll could backfire.

do we have any snipers in the area?
(not satire I really want these (((people))) dead and i want the person who kills them to get away to fight another day)

Hope they start the fire in more ways than one. Burn, baby, burn.

Looks like the bus company is t-star limousine

Somebody take one for the team and throw some molotovs in all the buses

I understand, sempai.

Don't you think ((they)) want whites attacking and killing whites. Europe is burning. Our people are dying. The left is our political enemy yes. But why not attack back at the religion and ethnicity responsible for all these terrorist attacks?

Just cut the tires on the bus

>roof koreans

I'm a 10-25 min walk from the area. What should I do?

There is definitly drugs and weapons on those buses

Go down there take pictures find identifiers on the buses
The two unmarked white ones in the front ask the bus driver what company those buses are rented from.

Walk in with an m60 like John Rambo and finish the job before it starts

I'm not looking to do anything stupid, but I suppose I could just snap some pics/document the event. What are the odds they move the unmarked buses to some discrete location?

See if t-star limosine owns the two buses in the front get a pic on the writing near the tire's and search for a backplate and other identifiers.

Follow them on a bike. They're huge busses in a major city, they ain't moving too fast.

Just ask the driver the company name.

we crushed them in berkeley
we'll crush them in chicago
give them no quarter

I suppose I can do that much, will update in 25 min.

Does shit ever get better in this country? like im waiting

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim-jam.

Can't one of you burgers reply to an and ride along with a hidden camera

Get close to the organiser and find out where the money comes from

Stop "Waiting" and be the change you want to see.

People "waiting" for "things to get better" is a large part of the problem in the first place.

If protesters were being paid the money trail would be obvious and public by now. And if he was paying them enough to be out there, he'd probably be broke by now. Stop being ridiculous.

We know where the money comes from
When we say george soros its true moveon dot org is owned by soros and funded by soros.
Antifa organisers in dc like lacey macauley is openly funded by george soros

OH HELL FUCKING NO!

VERY good job on intel gathering.
Thx for posting it here.

you'd think he wouldn't need to pay people to protest in chiraq

be safe, get us some intel.
try to find out who the leaders are.

$15/Hour minimum wage/McDonalds workers.

>the post is a troll designed to shock people
unfortunately, theres no way to tell anymore. liberal lunacy has reached its peak

Very interesting. Can we gather more information on these buses? Who owns them? Any shots of the license plates?
The billionaires would just throw more money at the companies to cover the costs. The news stories may be worth it though, they try to keep busing a secret, because they want it to look like an organic protest.

try to get pics of those leading the protesters.
where did the buses originate from.
be careful.

Only if a white Robert shoots a nog. Otherwise no one gives a flying fuck.

>Soro's Paid Protesters Getting a Head Start in Chicago

I hate that fucking asshole.

The FBI should be on this, and there should be criminal charges filed, going up the chain of authority, when violence inevitably does erupt.

Stay safe. Keep me posted

What's the legality of the payment. Doesn't he have any legality repaonibility when antifa create a million dollars worth of damage

This.

This user knows his shit.

No front plate which is illegal in Illinois, at least for passenger vehicles.

>VIP Charter Inc Wood Dale, IL
>773-45?-111?
>T -Star Limousine

>protest in demoshit strongholds
???
>profit.

They left as soon as they six o'clock news was over.

Rape the bus driver.

Are you an idiot?

Out of state plates are exempt from those laws in every state.

Are you an idiot? That means they're not based in Illinois if the law is true for commercial vehicles.

how do you figure?

I really cant wait for things to pop off

C-can I wake up now? P-please?

Did multiple threads talking about this stuff. Leftist Protests & Networks, US Coup/Civil War operation ,etc

All can be found here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Is that you, Robert?

I don't like this future at all.

>Jews spend millions to create opposition
>Bait anons into fighting in the streets
>Meanwhile, Jews conquer your country
>When we do what our enemy wants, we win

time to wake up.
time to stop doing what Jews want.

its me just killing time till the cpd thread starts already on the saner

Then destroy it.
We are fast reaching the tipping point where you have to decide: Am I human being? Or a slave insect?

the only acceptable answer.

You suck at math. Soros' net worth is enough to pay for 2.5 billion man hours at $10/hr, and fucks that pay protesters pay them shit.

Maybe rejecting the Christ as our Saviour wasn't such a good idea.

thx.
keep up the good work.
i've read them.

How the fuck do you have internet?

you...
this...?

probably a bored militaryanon

Who the fuck thinks they deserve $15 an hour for flipping burgers?

How fucking stupid can you get?

Go on craigslist RIGHT NOW and you will find ads seeking people to protest and make some money, its presented as some super informal thing but its there