Having fun at [insert large public event] when suddenly pic related shows up

>Having fun at [insert large public event] when suddenly pic related shows up

What would you honestly do Sup Forums, try not to LARP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vGlpAZ7id8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could i land a strike without almost certainly being murdered? If not, run.

Quickly google as many quaran verses as humanly possible and attempt to shittly recite them when muhamed abumajeen has a gun to my head. Sure thats a pussy move but im not going to lie and larp as a tacticool burger who can take them all down with bjj or something

tell him to sniff my rag (chloroform) and have surprise sex with him

rare

Ok, honestly.

There is not much you can do really.. Besides running like a bitch like everyone else.

>Having fun at [insert large public event]
this is Sup Forums

Run.

Run

Crap my pants as I die from multiple bullet wounds

i'd start yelling allahu akbar, takbir.

run at him, punch, try to steal gun, shoot him.
doesn't even matter if I die, there is no future worth living if I run like a coward.

look calm, and greet him enthusiastically like muslims usually do in places where muslims are rare, banter a bit, then casually walk away
running is suspicious, and you can't outrun someone that close with a gun

Probably duck, then draw my CCW and return fire, or at least try to sneak around to his back, then draw CCW.

>Quickly google as many quaran verses as humanly possible and attempt to shittly recite them when muhamed abumajeen has a gun to my head
Lol.
> but im not going to lie and larp as a tacticool burger who can take them all down with bjj or something
I was actually gonna say this

What pistol do you CC and what ammo do you pack?

This. No more turnin the other cheek. You can only turn your cheek once. If you still continue then you just turnin your ads cheeks and you'd be a homo

came here to post a variant of this
also check'd

Tell him we only have pork chops

>no future worth living if I run like a coward

A hero's death is for foolish people. There is nothing wrong with running, it's the best bet.
No need to pretend you wouldn't be pissing your pants and playing dead.

unsheathe my tactical assault spoon and call forth the spirit of the light brigade.

what would you do if these 3 showed up?

best answer ITT

CQC

I doubt that would work but you gotta dream. else the fuckers win.

It depends on the location and time

Move to cover if possible, otherwise pull CCW and start shooting center mass.
Shield .45 loaded with Hornady Critical Defense. I practice weekly and carry daily.

lol thats actually a good idea

See this, this is why America will always be great. If the situation in the OP happened, I've got nothing but my swinging dick to defend myself with. I just have to hope that the cops don't shoot me if the terrorist doesn't. But if I had a gun, suddenly I have a chance to save myself and others. I envy you Burgers.

send to ja'user

ever travel europe, wnat to take train. notice 3 sketchy angry looking arabs with like 12 peices of luggage from 1960s... every time

>fuddy five out of a 3 inch barrel

I am currently living in Texass. So I'd try and get a deep fried Twinkie before bubba and jed shoot him and his corpse gets raped by pedro. Also
>going to events with crowds, pic related

>release the RAGE!
>disenfranchised white youth
>white male aggression
>it would give me a legal reason to kill them
What more could you ask for?
If I die, so be it. I'll rather die fighting than fucking running!
>If I kill the dune coon we're taking plenty of pictures together.
Fuck em' all!

SHALL

Sad truth. Heroism in this scenario would be in vain, it doesn't matter if you're a hero or a victim. People will always support this multicultural bullshit.

This is why I always carry

Laugh at his .22 rifle then shoot him because Im Texan

>So, Abdul, you managed to make it this far! I assume that means my brothers have ascended to heaven then.
>You will pay for this war you have brought upon Christendom!
>Deusvult.jpg
>Teleport behind him
>Whip out my deadly neet cock that has been stroked at least 1000 times
>Psh, nothing personnel, kid
>Destroy muzzy scum by the grace and might of our Lord, Jesus Christ
>Begin the greatest Crusade to ever grace our world

ISIS better not think about fucking with any shit around here

This seems like a rational course of action.
They might believe me because I'm brown.

22lr can still pierce your skull and penetrate your ribcage user.

Fake getting shot and killed when he opens fire

I would don my suit of crusader armor and grab my trusty morning star. I would get on my noble steed and charge at full trot into the path of the muslim.

I would then raise the mace menacingly with my war snarl and get the target ready. Timing is everything. A good blow to the head with my weapon and the enemy will be defeated I tell myself.

BOom! IED. I'm dead and so is my horse.

die probably

Will you die on your feet or knees?

If it were New Hampshire then I could whip out an openly carried firearm and empty it into his guts, which is what terrorists deserve!

If it's California, then I run away, hoping that he will "deport" all of the Mexicans there with explosively propelled nails and ball bearings.

Well seeing as how I live in the South in Burgerland and CCW with really no problems with killing a violent subhuman, as well as probably looking at an inglorious death from liver failure or stroke in the future being 41...I more than likely would unload center mass and "accidentally" collateral an nigger or nu male/xe out of being in fear for my life.

Or I just stay away from large groups of normies. I doubt this kind of shit would happen at a Scott Biram concert or local gun show.

2nd amendment in Georgia

feelsgoodman.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=1vGlpAZ7id8

>gets arrested for trying to harm achmed

i mean ill be standing when i get shot so the first one

We do what we have to do.

Nice

Kafir

>be me
>live in greatest state in the USA, Georgia
>lax carry laws
>carry a Glock 17, made in Smyrna Ga and filled with 17rds of FMJ made by Load Up ammo (also a company in Georgia)
>see Ahmed enter with his AK
>ALLAHIDONTFUCKINGTHANKSOBAR
>dump magazine and reload because I carry an extra
>say a prayer to the One true god, our lord and savior Jesus Christ
>by another NRA membership