CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS SHOW OBAMA ILLEGALLY SPIED ON AMERICANS FOR YEARS!

DEVELOPING...

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN OBAMA WAS SPYING ON HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>source: no-name right-wing conspiri-tard web-site

>no-name
literally #1 news aggregate

wat

why had I never heard of it then?

Are you missing your frontal lobe? Drudge is THE news site on the internet. If he has it on the front page it is an absolute big deal and air tight solidly correct.

What's going on? It's a dead link...

Because you are a 16 year old jumping on the reddit trump train and think Sup Forums is a secret club

ok

>source: no-name right-wing conspiri-tard web-site

>SouRcE: No-NaMe RiGhT-WiNg CoNsPirI-tArD WeB-SiTe

this has been developing for months. i'll start paying attention once the public executions start

Might be a placeholder until they verify. Drudge seems to pride itself on being first, for example with the monicuh looinskee story.

Guys I just finished reading through the article and sadly there was nothing substantial in it. I wouldn't even bother wasting your time reading it. This big fat nothingburger just made me very sleepy.

Nothingburger

Wondering this.

Any drudge tards see him do red text with dead link.

It's almost like he tweeted

never seen him do this before

What does the red text mean?

Shill

it means its FUCKING HAPPENING

Thanks for the post, OP.

This will change everything.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill!
typical snowflake

Neither have I.

I have a crawler on the link waiting for it to change

These digits say it's happening

youre welcome friendo

he actually does this a lot, but it's been a while. It means wherever he's linking to has already told him it's coming soon.

Drudge has been around so long that it was the first news site I ever read online. I've been online since before there was a www. Back when you measured speed in baud and your modem used suction cups to connect to a phone hand set.

>what is PRISM

Oh shit...developing means it's about to drop from someone.

I wonder who...

ya the lewinski scandal brought both him and breitbart (his partner at the time) into the "mainstream"

It'll drop right when Hannity comes on and will be a bait story that will get debunked quickly.

I was reading drudge in 1996 on compuserve. Fuck off Reddit kid

guaranteed im on the list. nigger had crisis actors all over my town

Drudge is the best, most accurate site for political news in the world, and they have been since they were the first to break the Lewinsky story after no other outlets would touch it.

Everyone in politics checks Drudge, and many do so dozens of times a day.

Sadly I'm old enough to have experienced this...

And?
It was made legal in The Patriot Act II: Electric Boogaloo

>and now you finally posted so we can triangulate your whereabouts by extracting ex-gif and rebooting the gps wifi

what is a compuserve?
> japaneese sex robots btfo

TWO SCOOPS!

Drudge report should be a bannable source. Just as bad as the (((investigators))) who say they have a campaign ending bombshell and will release it a week from that post and it turns out they were drinking regular coke instead of diet

yawn...I am so sleepy...think I will take a nap

Literally what will happen is this
>Actually be real, verifiable report of mass illegal behavior from the Obama Admin
>Liberals will read and not understand, because it means the chocolate god lied to them
>"Yeah, but CIA says Trump associates (unnamed) maybe kinda talked to Russians once"

I know this isnt really anonymous. they can easily use recaptcha and other methods to find the IP of posters.

Drudge is not a news site. Drudge is a news aggregator.

Sup Forums is a public community

It's one of the most popular sites on the internet. Basically cuck book tier.

I don't believe that no one here has heard of Drudge. He owns the most valuable piece of real estate on the internet. 36,000,000+ visitors in the last 24 hours. If it's on Drudge, it's a big deal

this. I just read through The Drudge's Report and it was all a big fat nothingburger with double the nothing. it didn't satisfy me but it sure made me sleepy.

It will also be the same mental gymnastics as we saw with Hillary.
>B-but chocolate god did what he had to do because special interests and the threat of white Russian men.

Drudge broke the Monica lewinski story fag

This idiot must follow the MSM and Buzzfeed, or a troll.

kek

*sip*

he just wanted (you)s and got them like usual. if you're on pol you definitely have heard of drudge

>Russia helped Trump and colluded with his team to win presidency, I know this but don't have any proof
>Clinton did nothing wrong with having SAP level emails on a server, having supeonaed records missing and wiped, and having the FBI admit they found other emails publically also containing classified emails.
Some days I don't know what planet I'm on

Nigga, I remember going on Drudge during the Lewinski scandal on slow ass WebTV. There's no way in fuck you haven't heard of Drudge.

Bumping. This is a real happening.

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

Link's live, Sup Forumsacks.

So essentially the article makes the points:
>Rules on searching Americans were set in 2011, but never followed or done manually rather than be in a system that could auto-block
>From what they can tell, it was abused at least 5% of the time
Is that about the jist?

Did everyone get sleepy?

And only disclosed it as they were leaving after Trump was elected.

So, essentially, they were probably spying on Trump using shady justifications (muh Russians!) purely for politics?

>why hadn't I heard of drudge report?
Because you're 15, now get off this Chinese finger-trap design board

>Snowdean leaks are common knowledge to Americans now
>"Nobody is spying on you Drumpf!"
Are Americans this stupid?
NSA spying on everybody is common knowledge now even in flipland when the REMOVE KEBAB switch has been flipped

interesting he doesn't mention Andrew in his book

I had those slippers and used to use them to masturbate. The mouth really cupped the balls just right.

The NSA destroyed most of the data too. Hmmmmm

>for your safety, of course
Holy fuck I missed that...Jesus that's huge

but you are a shill

bump due to the possibility of this being huge

lol stupid Trumptards grasping at straws and anything they possibly can to try and stop the onslaught that is going to lead to Trump's grand impeachment! HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking PATHETIC right wing delusional morons

Obama didn't break the law. Besides, he's above it anyways and for good damn reason. I can't wait until I get to see all you idiots crying like little babies without a pacifier.

It would be better if the right would just come to terms with Trump's impeachment now as opposed to later. Pence will be POTUS for a couple years and then the Democrats will retake everything in 2020. It would take a literal miracle to prevent that at this point.

Liberals are going to rule and all you bigoted pieces of filth are going to do nothing but cry and hide.

Drudge is one of the most respected publications out there.

Nobody cares about your Russia tinfoil. Your own audience is tuning you out. The world is waiting for the hammer to come down on Hillary and co.

>falling for it

Lou DobbsVerified account @LouDobbs

Obama’s Spies- Circa’s Solomon: "Circa will have a big story that'll indicate a legal & constitutional violation of American privacy” #MAGA

Retweets
Grandma Gray
Jerzee4Trump
c
D
SmartWomenForTrump
Andrew johnson
Cevie
The Trump Kid
0UR_WRLD¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5:07 PM - 23 May 2017 from Manhattan, NY
46 replies 625 retweets 931 likes

AND THAT'S THE WAY LIKED IT

Typical delusional right wing moron HAHAHAHAHA. Did you even see the oversight hearing with Brennan today? Trump is absolutely fucked. Sure, it'll take months before he's actually impeached but it's definitely coming. No matter how much you cry "tinfoil" or whatever other stupid nonsense will save Trump or your right wing idiocy and ideologies.

Just accept it.

>obama spied for years
>trump was bought by rooskies but obama can't come up with any evidence to knock him out of the race

really activates the almonds

>it was made legal
The article makes it sound like what they made legal was actually a loophole to do things that ARE NOT legal.

The article mentioned that they can't get rid of the 5% of illegal searches without losing some of the legal search data.

So...in order to keep the legal stuff they had to use a method that guaranteed they would also get illegal stuff.

See the problem?

They made stuff legal partly as an excuse to do illegal stuff.

The article said that in April the decision was made to go ahead and stop it, which was not a light decision to make.

bumparino.

Is it happening?

Bump

the fire rises

You're probably a retarded cunt

Obongo's going to jail.

EVERYONE BESIDES RIGHT WING IDIOTS KNOW DRUDGE IS BIASED CONSPIRACY TIER NONSENSE

>EVERYONE BESIDES RIGHT WING IDIOTS KNOW DRUDGE IS BIASED CONSPIRACY TIER NONSENSE

EVERYONE BESIDES RIGHT WING IDIOTS KNOW DRUDGE IS BIASED CONSPIRACY TIER NONSENSE

>EVERYONE BESIDES RIGHT WING IDIOTS KNOW DRUDGE IS BIASED CONSPIRACY TIER NONSENSE

What else we did not know about? Yawn.

if you say something multiple times in all caps with alternating colors does that make it true?

>MSM strategy for the past six months

Ahhh hah aha haha. kys shill.

It's literally just a link aggregator.

Yea... and it links to a bunch of bullshit in most cases. What's your point?

In this case, it's true regardless of alternating text or anything else for that matter.

No, the vast majority of it is to mainstream websites like bloomberg.

If Trump doesn't get impeached I will. Know what that means? It means I'll definitely never kill myself. You however, will probably kys once Trump is impeached. Trumptarded dullard.

is it?
nice punctuation btw literally perfect
its almost like you were trying after being called a retard

Drudge was the only site that didn't crash during 9/11

Why don't you call him an orange Cheeto and get upset that he ate more I've cream than his aides while you're at it.

Of course he was. Obama created the most intrusive surveillance state in history. Shame the MSM is participating in a cover-up of this sad fact.

Sad!

>is it?

Yes.

>muh punctuation

Punctuation is more important than someone of your level of intellect can possibly comprehend.