Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

>No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.

energy in, energy out. If a well-balanced diet is doing nothing for him then we should have top biologists and scientists studying this man, as he may be the next step in human evolution.

BAN THIS FAGGOT

That looks like something a pupper would vomit.

>I can't exercise because of genetics
If he doesn't care about his health, why should the government?

its not just genetics, but obesity also stems from the problem of "food deserts" in America.

Finding something like an organic grocery store is very rare in niggerhoods like the south side of Chicago.

Is poutine a meme?

I have been able to get fries with brown gravy on them for forever. Does having some curds on top really make them that much better?

I don't get why I hear about this shit so much.

Holy fuck i hope this is bait

>he's a millionaire
>should get free healthcare
>obesity caused by muh genetics

Because then they'd have to care about mine too.

>If he doesn't care about his health, why should the tax payer*

>thinks "universal healthcare" = the government giving him stuff

Guys like boogie should be put in a fucking work-camp so that a)he can be put to doing something useful, and b) so that he loses 200 lbs and becomes less of a risk of sponging off of a system others have to pay for. FUCK HIM

Boogie do you come here because you secretly crave the hate?

>explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare
I can do it in two words actually:

(((positive rights)))

anyone that has passed 100-level physics should know why they don't work in the long run

>poor genetics
It's people consuming more calories than they burn in a day. Nothing less, nothing more.

Some people have a better metabolism but it's still just energy in / energy out.

At that weight he could probably lose 100 pounds easy by just eating less.

why do people keep reposting this image

>obesity also stems from the problem of "food deserts" in America.
Fuck off back to Red.d.it with your "food desert" propaganda. Poor neighborhoods have tons of excellent and affordable groceries. I should know, I lived in a dirt-poor Salvadoreno neighborhood for years. The closest thing to reality behind the food desert myth is in black neighborhoods, and in this case it is caused by the actual demands and desires of the locals. Black people live on chips, candy bars, and soda by choice, not because of a lack of options.

Yeah I never have to worry about being bankrupted by medical expenses. Sucks to be me!

We shouldn't have to pay for his inability to control the amount of food he shoves into his face.

Stop making this retarded thread.

Its a Canadian Classic.

Also how stores close because of them being niggers and stealing.