youtube.com/watch?v=6E9ZZYlLIIc
youtube.com/watch?v=c8kCYk1LgSA
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flags_of_Yaroslavl_Oblast
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flags_of_Carpatho-Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent
philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/03/to-martial-law-or-not-to-martial-law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OwO this is an important thread

technically the militants are waving the flag across the streets.

You got ur ar180 pinoy?

I'll admit that is a bit spooky

What were the other prophecies?

I want to strangle every fucking Jew in the world
That is not the edginess talking, I have read extensively on all of the fucking things they have done
They are not human
They are fucking demons and as a man of God it is my duty to expel them from this plane

SPREAD THIS PLOXXXXXX

Wait.
That was not jew stuff.

>not Jew stuff
Who the fuck do you think ISIS works for?

I gotcha leaf

So is there any reason this """prophecy""" should be taken seriously, or is it just more autistic LARPing?

vague shit is easy to make fit to anything, post didn't even get digits.

YESSSSSSSS

THEY CAN FINALLY THROW A GUY INTO A VOLCANO!!!

It's fun, and it's my belief all of these LARPs have a kernel of truth to them.

Shadilay user

you new around here?

The star still hasn't gorged itself on clay m8
My suspicion for that it's the NZ earthquake but everyone keeps pointing at Israel
Second bet is on Syria taking the city that I can't recall
Any /sg/ anons can help me on that?

Isn't china having problems with one of its dams?

That might be what was meant by the belly of the dragon (china) "dripping" water (i.e. problems with one of their huge industrial dams).

So we got:

1. Republican victory
2. brexit
3. big bomb on syria
4. ??
5. philipino happenings

So?

^just having some fun.

>tfw come home from work
>see another happening
>remember that area is called the ring of fire
>remember theres volcanos
>theres types of volcanos called domes
>im this autistic that i made this correlation in 5 sec
>tfw high IQ HAPA master race

are they supposed to be in order?

If so I think we're missing a couple

Post never said they would be in order, but its possible they are.

I know the entire pol will dance a jig when ISIS finally takes over Israel.

Idols will speak and move about?

Is that related to Ariana grande concert.

confirmation bias sure is terrible

4 is prob something to do with Israeli settlements.

Star gorged on clay, the last attack with Ariana grenade?

Time is inconsequential to an all seeing leaf prophet

It's that or something going wrong with one of their artificial islands I think. Or possibly a nuclear accident, ie. something going wrong with a water cooling system

this makes sense

Trump is visiting the Jews, the Muslims, and the Catholics as we speak.

A fucking leaf?

basically

>The star still hasn't gorged itself on clay
people in haiti were eating clay cookies after the quake in 2010?
the star is another name for the sun, which is another name for jesus.
is jesus haitian?

does anyone have the archive page where this was posted in

Did I miss a happening?

>3 branches becomes 1

who is rod?

Could the star gorging itself on clay be Netanyahu claiming the Golan heights as Israels?

Probably.

you mean 6 is phillopino, 5 is the weird idol one no one can figure out

spooky prophecy

Duterte trying his best to be relevant.

>Dome Volcano

Didn't see that coming.

jesus christ how fucking stupid is this board that THIS is taken seriously?

Just a bit less than you for righting this attention whoring comment. Do you think you're on kikebook or something ?
Just go back to /ptg/ if you want a circle jerk of nonsense.

very

the only topic presented in this thread is about how this prophecy is fulfilling itself.

your comment was more worthless than mine was but you probably don't understand that considering you unironically used the term "kikebook".

>righting
This leaf is a taco

>this much self righteous anger
Plz stop, theres no karma here, you dont need to prove anything reddit.

We know that these three are trying to stop the NWO. So i don't buy the fact that they are evil frogs.

Evil frogs are probably Sup Forums, reddit, and youtube.

Sup Forums, 9gag, and funnyjunk

THE PROPHECY OF OLD MARCHES TOWARDS FULFILLMENT

Holy shit Sup Forums is dense.
It's supposed to mean israel will make a land grab at some point. Even the regularjoeNostradamus that made up the list knew he'd only have to wait 5-6 years before he hit a bulls-eye somewhere in that region.

So no, that has not happened, sorry this isn't all panning out for you in the same week.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The missile strikes on the empty Syrian airbase that killed nobody. They kept showing the same footage over and over again of a missile being launched at night.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

The rock will be the next Pope.

There's also seven hills of Moscow.
However, with Rome it means next pope will take the name Peter.

Or maybe slowly losing territory in the South China Sea

>The ravens will starve.

Ravens are scavengers. Accepting handouts. Welfare. Dark in colour.

The ravens are the immigrants flooding into Europe. The money will be cut off. They will start to starve, but create so much chaos all throughout Europe that Nato forces all along the Russian border will have to turn their backs and focus within.

>The bear will leave it's cave forever.
The bear is Russia. NATO will have so much trouble that Russia will move in to help... either that or Russia will take this opportunity to grab more land and laugh as Europe descends into chaos and anarchy. They will then pick up the broken pieces of Europe when they see fit, and keep it for themselves.

What if the ravens are a reference to "Ravens of the Tower of London" or rather the fall of Britain.

I feel you. You ever read protocols of zion?
I want every jew gone too, luckily, this movement is slowly growing.

>The rod and the ring will strike

The Islamic State will somehow acquire one of pic related in the chaos that will befall Europe. They will use it... somewhere. This could cause any number of consequences. Mainly of how the rest of the world will react.... it could be blamed on Russia. Enter full out nuclear war. USA vs Russia.

FIXED

>A rock will stand on 7 hills
7 hills would be Rome
Could the rock be the one in Mecca?
Islam will conquer Rome?

Check out "You Gentiles" by maurice samuels

This is the last pope youtube.com/watch?v=6E9ZZYlLIIc

wrong video youtube.com/watch?v=c8kCYk1LgSA

>>The bear will leave it's cave forever.
>The bear is Russia. NATO will have so much trouble that Russia will move in to help... either that or Russia will take this opportunity to grab more land and laugh as Europe descends into chaos and anarchy. They will then pick up the broken pieces of Europe when they see fit, and keep it for themselves.

One thing I thought of is you notice how Poland is refusing "migrants"?

I think the EU will try to force them to take migrants but Russia will step in and support Poland. They can get there through Ukraine. And easily annex Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.

True. This is another possibility. It will happen one way or another.
Possible. I wonder how heavily armed the Muslims are in Britain. Their are certainly enough of them.

Perhaps the Muslims will acquire the antique nuclear warhead from Britain after Britain is defeated.

>>The star will gorge it'self on clay.
I'm thinking this would be the Manchester even last night.

>>Idols will speak and move about.
In thinking that the Manchester event was the previous one. This could be all of the "celebrities" and notable people telling everyone the grad narrative that everything is OK and to just go about your day and ignore it but behind the scenes they're running to the safe spaces because they know shit is about to hit the fan. Anyone hear of or notice any celebrities or politicians traveling all at once?

OR. the attack has just begun and the networks are finally getting into place for a massive strike. Each subsequent attack is a signal to the hidden cells that the countdown has begun.

>>Black flag will fly above the dome.
- the happening in the Philippines.

OR. If they make a coordinated attack the Isis flag will fly above a government(US) of power with their "shock and awe"

>>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
-I think this might be an assassination or something. Two people killed will not scream but their deaths will send a howl through the world.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flags_of_Yaroslavl_Oblast
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flags_of_Carpatho-Ukraine

Makes me ponder

This is so vague it's likely all confirmation bias but here goes
>three branches become one
Possibly the American election?
>island drifts away
Brexit
>killing bolt
Moab in Syria
>the star will gorge itself on clay
Israel (star of David) was condemned for West Bank settlement plans
>idols will speak and move about
Ariana Grande concert
>black flag above the dome
Isis claims Marawi

That's what I've got so far

Israel (Star of David) was condemned by the UN for new West Bank settlement plans. They're recognized by the international community officially for "gorging on the clay" of Palestine.

However, whenever I read
>>The star will gorge it'self on clay
I instantly try to think of what countries have stars on their flag.

I don't know why but when I read that line I try to figure out what the Star could be.

At first I think it's NK. But then I think about Isreal. Or the Star and crescent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

>>The star will gorge it'self on clay.
>I'm thinking this would be the Manchester even last night.

The star is Israel. It's been happening for quite some time now.

I dig it.

The star clay thing with Isreal you mentioned fits better that what I've been thinking.

When I read the star will gorge itself on clay I get the gluttony aspect of it. Like some fancy person is gorging on clay.

Who/what is the "star" and who/what is the clay?

ITS THE FOOKIN PROPHECY IT IS NEVER WRONG.

Boy I do enjoy entertaining these kinds of thoughts.

I enjoy how the speculation and theory's abound when we think we're onto the next stanza.

However, it never really feels like we really get a consensus on a stanza until after it's passed.

Like the killing bolt part. That one was kind of vague but after the MOAB everyone is cool will it lining up.

Go ahead and dismiss it as a LARP or self fulfilling prophecies. Don't bother me much. It's fun to entertain the thoughts. Get creative for a moment.

You sound hate-possessed and borderline schizophrenic. This thread was not about Jews.

hey fuck you go back to facebook you fag

this martial law is a test run for the entire nation. the peace process was doomed to fail from the start. mark my words kuya. philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/03/to-martial-law-or-not-to-martial-law.html

Yeah. The anti-jew psyop is exactly like the feminism stuff. Anything and everything can be sexist if you want to get offended and feel oppressed.

I just don't get it. Just move along. If you don't like it move along. Leave me alone. Let me do whatever I want to do. >pick related

Go back to Facebook, stormfaggot

here ya blind cunts

OP here
I feel like a da vinci code mf rn

Could the bear be California? It's symbol is the bear, and with current mexican immigration, it will soon leave the US

what if the bear is an actual bear? who leaves his cave but gets lost perhaps

You know a lot still has to happen until we get to deal with the Anti-Christ, the beast, and the false prophet right?

or gets killed; polar bears sometimes reach Iceland, but are always shot as soon as they land. Maybe one might reach Scotland or something

It doesn't matter because before that all happens a World Government has to take over, and that's just one of the many steps.

what if the bear leaving it's cave refers to the stock market??

isn't that really close though? If whites become a minority in the west, like what's happening, then the globalists will control the west, and then Japan/Russia/China would be the only remaining independents in the world

yeah the prophecy is definitely ariana grande-based

Mf desu senpai i thought id ever ironically larp and actually find a clue to the end of days.
Im sitting here cleaning my funs getting /k/omfy putting some holy water on my funs.
Plox discuss further