Nothing matters lol

the universe is so vast and your contribution is so minuscule and contained to this speck of earth that you're justified in any action you take. stop worrying about some invisible sky magician or some golden rule of decency and live how you truly want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uhm... sorry sweetie, the love of Christ is actually eternal.

>nothing matters

then why are you telling us how to live?

you got me. im actually satan.

How do u u know the universe is vast? The sky might be the fucking roof, the so called scientists haven't got any closer to it than u and I have

>Baby's first nihilism pill

Also reported for underage

Why are you trying to strawman the idea that we're religious?

>the universe is so vast and your contribution is so minuscule and contained to this speck of earth that you're justified in any action you take
Wrong

You're blowing yourself out. You expanded too far. It's your imagination

" This is your life
Good to the last drop
Doesn't get any better than this
This is your life
And it's ending one minute at a time.
Only after disaster can we be resurrected
It's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything
Nothing is static
Everything is evolving
Everything is falling apart
I say let me be never complete
I say may I never be content
I say deliver me from Swedish furniture
I say deliver me from clever art
I say deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth
I say you have to give up
I say evolve and let the chips fall where they may

This is your life
die slave cult

HEALTH
CRISIS

You're the Last Man. The Underman.

cum

Maybe my life is nothing in the grand scheme of the universe, but it does matter to those I care about, and they are all that matter.

Just be yourself, bro!

Spoken like a true white cuck.

mmmMMMmm i love being indifferent to the plight of the "white" race. im almost there, tell me more.

This op is actually a prestentious pseudo-intellectual desperately looking for meaning in life that only Christ can provide

Nihilism is the shittest meme and you fell for it. Have fun on your death bed looking back at all the years you wish you could relive.

lots of projection in here.

White people are like the friend that you used to know and love who later became a drug addict and you had no choice but to let go before he brings you down with him.

Clean your room.

OP's point is absolutely valid and he speaks truth. The triggering that his point has elicited in others shows just how frightened many people are by reality and why those same people are so vulnerable to the false promises made by religious scammers.

I CAN LIVE WITH NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER
THE PRICE I PAY IS THAT NOTHING MATTERS
OR I CAN REVERSE IT AND EVERYTHING MATTERS

CLEAN YOUR BLOODY ROOM

youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU