Why did he crop his kippah out of the picture?

Why did he crop his kippah out of the picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCNrK-n68CM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's imagining standing by his wall that will never get built

Secretly he hates kikes, you can see it on his face whenever he has to say nice things about them. He says it but he's fighting the urge to scream GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

sauce?

Because Twitter autocenters the image and cut it off and he didn't adjust the image any because who cares

>Secretly he hates kikes, you can see it on his face whenever he has to say nice things about them.

You Trump superfans enter into complete delusion over this.

His own daughter is married to a Jew. He doesn't hate them, friend. Sorry to crush your LARP party.

I noticed him sort of getting a stink eye during his speech earlier when nobody clapped when he was talking about peace between Israel/Palestine but got a standing ovation the second he mentioned fucking up Iran.

damn that hurt bud

Don't you feel stupid now

Nah it's 6D chess, I'm a based black transgender jew btw

LOL

damn you got me, i had no idea

LMAO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sCNrK-n68CM

Wtf.. this real?

No, you fucking retard.
If you believed for even a second that this was real, why would you even post HERE and not just go to fucking Google and type in "Donald Trump twitter" or look up "Donald Trump anti-Antisemitism tweets?"
The human race needs to be filtered, like water.
Fuck's sake.

When he went bankrupt the 5th time he sold his soul to Mordechai Cohen.

He didn't.
Trump doesn't use a PC.
He uses his mobile device.

you know who also talks to walls?

crazy people

This.

He cucked himself for us. He is a hero. We are Israels ally for 9d chess purposes.

Goy'd

Its real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

absolutely based

Shills dont want you to know about this.

We're in a spying war with israel: our ally.

If Trump is a Jesuit, you should be aware that political zionism was CREATED by Jesuits.

If he's a Jesuit, that means Greater Israel WILL HAPPEN, whatever the cost.

The modus operandi of Jesuits is Hegelian dialectic (thesis-antithesis-synthesis, or problem-reaction-solution), if the problem does not exist (and it seldom does, almost never actually), you MUST create it.

Jesuits always fight both sides, Jesuit agents can even kill other Jesuit agents if it fulfills their goals.