Time to take down Media Matters

DAVID BROCK IS LAUNDERING MILLIONS
Hannity says Media Matters is pressuring him so time we put the pressure on them!

Citizens Audit on Brock:
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/12/13/david-brocks-media-matters-has-hidden-1052500-from-the-irs-since-2010/

Relevant Nonprofit forms:
guidestar.org/profile/47-0928008

bump

That's a good one. Saved.

Not your personal army Hannity.

Seriously, no matter the criminal acts carried out by David or any of the other Clinton associates we can not rely on law enforcement or the legal system to handle the case.

Did you not see Former Attorney General Lynch and old Slick Willy during the 2016 campaign? Can't touch the crooks.

Because we wait for the media to set the narrative. If we shilled for something persistently enough, we can meme it into existence very easily.

i wonder how many scoops he gets, i only got 1.

Back in the /cfg/ days this was well known. Go back to those and you'll find a ton of info

The civil war is going to be so fucking comfy.

Bunp

Why can't we go back to that? We were shilling hard enough to make an impact on the world

The problem is that we can not rely on anything beyond simple exposure. They are already exposed and the media is totally in on it but beyond that we must have law enforcement and the legal system to do their jobs.

What is the endgame? Prosecution?! No likely. Public awareness?! Laughable.

Unless the people in places of power decide to actually grow a spine and do something the best we can hope for is continued exposure or maybe someone involved does not received their hush money and rats out the rats.

Now we just comment memes on obvious slide threads

If we make a blatant infograph and post it repeatedly eventually it has to go somewhere. And now that Hannity mentioned Brock it could be a good time.

Can we not make it a race/class war? I just want to go full French Revolution on the elites not feed into the dumbass Commie-race war shit

Sorry Muslims and niggers have to go.

Its part of it.

it should be about principles and not race

Do not get me wrong. Do what you think is necessary but do not think you will receive help beyond simple shitposting as Lynch and Comey have proven to the world that the US law enforcement and legal system is NOT to be trusted.

We, the people who want to see the corruption within our government destroyed, are being faced with the hard fact that no matter what you do the corruption in the form of the deep state runs too deep to be beat without a COMPLETE draining of the swamp.

I am right there with you wanting to see the fuckers taken away in handcuffs but they have too many corrupt allies in government for things to happen just yet. Keep going.

It doesnt end until we start murdering ((them))

Nope, they have to hang.

They are tax exempt. Not sure what the law is but we could try to take that away (endorsing DNC or specific candidates). Not how much traffic their website gets but I don't think it's very popular. I go to it just to find good clips.