POLITICS DISCUSSION AT WORK: GOOD OR BAD IDEA?

Theres a group I work with and every day they loudly read off drudge report headlines and have paranoid discussions about how "they" are conspiring to ruin america. I could be better friends with them by joining in but is discussing political views at work appropriate? I was shocked the first time they did it, but theyve done it most days for months now.

Terrible idea. Keep far away from that stuff. The wrong person overhearing that same group will conspire against them. Keep work, work.

If it's not against the rules why not?

Just don't talk politics with libfags.

Generally no. Headaches abound if the higher ups don't share the same political views as you.
It's tough, because if you're not in school and don't live with your family the people you see at work are the people you spend the most time around, but the general rule of thumb is keep your personal life and your work life separate from each other.
Mingling the two can be good, but it can also be bad. However, keeping your private life separate will always be good.

NEVER EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER DISCUSS POLITICS WITH REAL PEOPLE.

Not without hiding behind the guise of humour.

i wouldnt risk it. also wtf i just watched that movie last night....weird

if you do so, do so subtly. You'll probably find most people higher up in your company sway right wing unless you work in some diversity shit hole.
>Remember the more you make the more you're taxed and thus the more cynical and right wing you become realizing that Jamal and Sheenita raise a brood of 12 niglets off your dime

Never be the guy to bring up politics at work. If a co-worker asks for your opinion, tell them that before you give yours, that they have to be respectful of it even if it differs from theirs. You can't get in any kind of trouble if you're not the one initiating the discussion.

I wouldn't do that. The wrong person overhearing could ruin your life.

Terrible idea. Agree or disagree, you spend a lot of time at work daily, so you don't want friction or being polarizing.

ive always wondering where this pic was from, cheers

read the post you thoughtless faggot

to the OP, what do you do for a living? is your boss involved in the discussions?

High upers in major companies can never show right wing tendencies because the HR witch hunt is extremely left wing and they're the attack dogs that VPs and Directors sick on each other.

What are you upset about, user?

this just means you're a fucking peon and a slave. At the top most people are right wing except shit companies

Depends what size of company you are talking about. If you're talking large, corporate enterprises, there is a good chance management looks like (((pic related)))

(((Pic Related)))

>Just don't talk politics with libfags.

That's the fucking point. At work, not everyone is going to agree with you. And most likely, the majority will be liberals.

You should never talk about politics or religion at work. Trust me on this one.

Don't do it OP...it could be a setup, used against you to work up the ladder, or just alienate you altogether, no matter your political leanings.

Your best answer when asked about it, (even if you are fibbing) is just to say you don't keep up with politics, and that you don't vote.

Be easy to talk to and do your job well.

If someone asks about politics, express the nearest moderate/acceptable position to your own. Be accepting and respectful of their ideas, maybe slowly let out that you know more than you're letting on.

Don't go in hard so as to protect yourself, but go in moderate so as to make friends with red-pilled people.

Though that used to be true, though in recent election cycles, it has shown that more CEOs have become more liberal, donate more to the democrats as the limosine liberals are starting to outnumber the country club republican CEOs.

Ive done this with much success usually...but then you meet ultra liberal middle management who then feels its his job to tell you who to vote for and why and tries to hang out with you to further convert you and things get awkward because your right wing as fuck.

you can it just has to be well-timed and well-executed. dont get into a debate, just drop a bomb and exit stage right

Maybe it's a honeypot(a trap in hacker's language), setup to bring out the anti Jews hiding in the office. Stay cautious OP, Jews control your promotion

It's not worth discussing politics with normies. I just appear politically apathetic and at best I just say I support third party politicians. During the election I said I supported Gary Johnson even though he's a moron. No one knows who he is anyways...

I did enjoy talking to one 20 year old girl at work who supported Trump. Since the election I believe she's been blue-pilled because she doesn't talk about Trump anymore.

There's also this inferiority complex with Canadians when it comes to America. Canadians constantly think of americans as stupid compared to us and it's especially grating since we're just as dumb and ignorant to current events. Our msm is even more one-sided.