Metropolitan Police

Are the Metropolitan Police browsing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

report-it.org.uk/reporting_internet_hate_crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they aren't now, they will be soon enough. UK anons are in for a wild ride

Somebody could send them a tip that this place is a vessel for hate crimes (it's not).

GCHQ is everywhere.

no, nothing to worry about. Go to sleep leaf. Aren't you feeling tired? YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN
I sure am, time for a good night's rest

At this point all UK anons should put the "All Posts from this IP address are satire..." title in their name.

Of course they are. Some user already got arrested for posting he wanted to do something illegal on the other chan.

Honestly I for one welcome our new Muslim overlords. I can't wait until I get to take a trip to the black cube and get a qt virgin waifu to give me 5 inbred babies.

You'd think so really.

Once they learn about this place, they are gonna browse it and never leave. Could be trouble folks.

And people wonder why i dont have twitter or kikebook account

here i can say nigger cunt jew and not get v&

but if i say XXXXXXX footballer is a nigger cunt jew then wew lad wew wew wew partyvan is on its way!

Im not even joking, so many people getting v& for chimping out on twitter and kikebook, online hate speech s now a crime, even criticising immigration is a hate crime.

Based drummer cop here. Sup?

>Once they learn about this place
are you taking the piss?

>even criticising immigration is a hate crime
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAH
THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE. LMAOING AT UR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW DAD!!

I wish i was joking.

report-it.org.uk/reporting_internet_hate_crime

So say some shit, and shoot the police when they show up.

Grow some fucking balls holy fuck, your country is dead.

did they get raided for that tweet about investigating the guy saying we shouldn't act like nothing happened?

>what is Bill C-16
>what is M-103

Ya but we are now required by law to use the correct gender pronouns.

As a law abiding citizen that is not degenerate I will have no problem with this. I never encounter trannies on my day to day routine. The odds of talking to a tranny are nearly 1 in a million people.

But I still want the right to insult Musdlimes and niggers.

>Are the Metropolitan Police browsing Sup Forums?

yes we are

Fuck off you embarrassing spastic

Urr no? I'm not some nutter.

Sup chaim

Of course they are. They're always alert for hate speech and dangerous spoons. Do your part Sup Forums report any Britbong you see having problematic thoughts and posting pictures of spoons. Together we can make Britain a safer place for Muslims!

I hope so cause I want to rub it in to their snobby fucking faces that American civilians have more balls and freedom than you the so called "protectors" of your people, you people fucking suck cock! You monitor every shit a britbong makes, you outlaw fucking butter knives and yet achmed still manages to fuck your wives and bomb your children, fuck UK and fuck the surveillance state.

God bless America.

Self-censoring is actually a terrifying feeling dude. Especially online.

It feels like living in Saudi Arabia at that point.

dont remind me
>islamaphobic
isnt the term 'phobia' a medical term with actual requirements, not just a suffix you can throw on anyword you like?

So you're saying you have to use a vpn if you're going to call a zhey a him? Can you get in trouble for saying niggers are sub humans on the internet?

>It feels like living in Saudi Arabia at that point
in canada? really? I loathe Tr*deau and the libs as much as the next country folk, but thats a little exaggeration

Then find a tranny on FB right now and call her by the wrong pronoun.

>Metropolitan
Why is this part of the name? Are they powerless outside of city limits?

BRRRAAAAAPP!

post results

nigger nigger nigger nigger Muslims r gay

>islamophobia
It's a political construction by traitors and cowards

Just like they caught Salman Abedi before he blew up a concert and murderd 21 innocent people? Just like they caught Adebolajo and Adebowale before they stabbed Lee Rigby to death? Just like they caught Khalid Masood before he attacked Parliament? Just like they caught the four perpetrators of the 7/7 attacking?

But no, they've got time for thoughtcrime. Nice to see that they have their priorities straight.

>Are the Metropolitan Police browsing Sup Forums?
Yes. All intelligence services have bots reading Sup Forums.

Should the Metro Police arrest the terrorist in their own cities rather than browsing Sup Forums? Yes but that would require effort on their behalves and so that is not going to happen.

Yes they are monitoring for any photos or videos of the Manchester bomb. Nothing is allowed to be released as it would offend and be used for isis propaganda

I think they deleted the tweet or your a kike shill

How's the weather in London, Canada you stupid leaf