WE WON

>Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich demands D.C. police reveal details of its murder investigation after reports claimed he may have been the source of Wikileaks emails

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

ITS OVER DNC SHILLS, YOU LOST

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634
youtube.com/watch?v=gZsPEKv1lFA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heart attacks incoming

seriously though, good for them.

Bump!

fuck yes lmao

check these digits

"Jack Burkman's findings contradict PI Rod Wheeler's statements on Fox News. Wheeler has since backtracked on the claim that an anonymous federal investigator found emails between Rich and Wikileaks saying he never actually saw the emails"

If all of this boils down to Wheeler vs Burkman, and no other parties of any kind are involved in the investigation, you are being played.

By the grace of God he will have justice.

Fabricated reports incoming.

inb4 this or one of the family "commit suicide out of grief".

Bump for SETH

Hannity just dropped this story at the request of Seth's family, out of respect.
Maybe they're doing their own leg work now

Bump gets

Good digits give moar

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634

The attachment of the email shows Lisa Koutoupes at the fundraiser with the podesta bros. She is the wife of the doctor who oversaw Seth Rich at the hospital where he died. So Podesta is friends with the wife of the doctor who was present at Seth Rich's last moments. The guy who is most likely the leaker of the DNC emails. Perhaps the leaker Podesta wanted to make an example of.

Of course. They'll find a big break and the case will be promptly closed.

Maybe he told them something he knew
>hmmmm

feels so good to be on the right side of history

fucking suck my ass you cuck-shill losers.

Bump!!

Rip kimdotcom in the next year and at least one family member

SETH RICH WAS A RUSSIAN AGENT

>Kim doesn't deliver AGAIN

What are the odds that a D.C. doctor's wife makes political contributions?!

Still get to drop red pills though

...This is terrifying. I wanted it, but JESUS CHRIST how many 'official' channels stated that they thought we were paranoid loons? That they just wanted it all to stop?

We need to compile a list and take the liars to task... This is insane.

You autistic little shits need to sit down, shut up and RESPECT YOUR GOVERNMENT.

Imagine her sitting there, pants full of shit, obviously bothered, screaming this

Remember "Bill Clinton is a rapist"? Its time to start "his name was seth rich" whenever you get the chance to shout it on live television.

That's an Oregon plate.

Where are you getting the info on her husband? google gives me nuthing

>found no emails to Wikileaks on Seth Rich's computer

Normies will actually think this means something.

Pathetic.jpg

>Dailymail

Try again, faggot.

bump

chezk

>we won
Nah, the cops will just lie about the investigation and say it was a robbery. You... don't really get how this game is played, do you?

You don't "win" until you have the HARD EVIDENCE smoking gun in YOUR HAND. Stop relying on fat false prophets. Stop relying on corrupt agencies.

HIS NAME WAS

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL PRESIDENT

the daily mail is going to regret this

>But given the large amount of hearsay and conspiracy theories surrounding the case, maybe it’s time for the police department to be more forthcoming with information regarding the investigation and to update the people of Washington, D.C. on the status of the case,’ said Brad Bauman, a spokesperson for Rich’s family.

Literally asking the police to "please tell everyone it wasn't a conspiracy".

The final move is on the way
The swamp will be drained

Bingo.

It's how she received the invite. Give $$$$$, get in, they ask for more, you give more.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZsPEKv1lFA

Bump

Nice work user.

Brad Bauman saying this just makes me suspicious. I think he knows there's nothing in the what the police have. It's details of what happened in the hospital that we need.

>A father himself, Butowsky said he reached out to the Rich family because he sympathized and wanted to see if he could help them in any way. He said he offered to pay for the private investigator after they told him the D.C. police department had been stonewalling them on the investigation, but they couldn't afford the price tag of a PI.

>'They said 'no one's telling us anything, we haven't heard anything from the Washington police, and we call, and we don't get calls returned,' said Butowsky.

His name was SETH RICH.

>nothing as usual

leaf, i need you to go back to the meme drawing board that one is bad.

GODDAMN IM TIRED

Who's Diane Horvath-Kosper again?
Also Kelsey wasn't the one who wrote "I know why SR had to die...", it was someone called Claudia Kash. Also you forgot the other Palmieri who worked at WHC.
Other than that nice work user!

So what happens if there's nothing interesting in the investigation details?

Fuck the family. Seriously, fuck them. This isn't about them anymore. This is about a deceptive government. The nigger Demonrats are the true subverters of democracy. Spying on US citizens, unmasking US citizens, killing whistle blowers. Fuck this shit. It's becoming a powder keg. All of these fucks need to die.

Doctors have disposable income
People with disposable income often contribute to projects they consider charitable
There are a limited number of emergency doctors and trauma surgeons in the D.C. Area.
This doctor would have been seths doctor regardless.

I think hc is slime. I'm just wanting more evidence

Tons of great comments asking the same questions Sup Forums has. Get in there and upvote them--this signals DM to stay on the story, and DM is now one of the few sites normies now visit.

Isn't Horvath-Kosper the butcher (abortion) doc?

are we winning again?

Yeah, this one smells bad. Like Bauman's buying time to deflect/use cronies in DCPD to put it to rest.

>never said anything about anyone else computer or phone

THREE SCOOPS??!?!

whoa there hitl...fdr

The Vlinton machine tried everything to kill this story and you guys hung in there. Be prepared for some lying to be done to once again silence this story. If that happens continue to dig. The answer is right in front of us all. We just need to move the forest to see it.

Clinton meant

You think cuckifornians pay license fees? Comon nigga

get in here. we need to inform hannitys viewers to come to Sup Forums for information on Seth Rich and then red pill the shit out of them

Do you have a link to a better source to spread this?

>we need to inform hannitys viewers to come to Sup Forums
"we" need to do no such thing. This mindset has already done enough damage as is.

DELET THIS

>>newfags

What evidence?

>implying you even need to subvert democracy

What damage are you talking about faggot? If they are going to censor this site anyway might as well utilize it while we have it

HAHAHAH YESSSS

>NPR yesterday
>(((((((((WashingtonPost))))))))) editor:
>"We must give this family peace and put this conspiracy theory to rest"

NPR CIA NIGGERS BTFO ETERNALLY

DIE ALL SHILL NIGGERS

>shills show how racist they are
Whites don't stay living around the niggers that do streetside killings. The fairly even mixing of the area.

The blacks you are thinking of live in that solid blue chunk, conveniently behind a body of water.

>THIS IS NOT A WIN

Seriously. This is classic Clinton playbook. Go to the ostensible authorities who already assisted in the cover up and have them confirm the cover story.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. THE "FAMILY" (DNC SPOKESMAN) ASKS FOR COPS TO REVEAL DETAILS, COPS SAY "YEAH IT WAS JUST SOME UNHINGED HOMLESS GUY BEST WE CAN TELL." THEN THEY ROLL OUT A PATSY.

Temper your expectations, guys. We have a long way to go in this battle.

>If they are going to censor this site anyway
They don't outright censor, they instead dilute and fragment discourse. This is made a lot easier when there are newfags around trying to learn the ropes.

>no one saying anything about searching a "random murder" victim's personal devices, as per the very normal protocol for all murder victims in the US

"According to Burkman, his team is currently looking into the theory that Russian agents may have been behind Rich's death."

This sounds like the stupedist idea of a theory to investigate and only makes it seem more likely that there was an example made out of him. This Burkman guy .. I don't know, it sounds like a DIVERSION.

>said Brad Bauman, a spokesperson for Rich’s family

You guys are getting played. Bauman is just going to get the police to say it's nothing.

>i'm a fucking retard

yes but it restricts their possibilities for narrative manipulation; having the parents on the side of "let's just put this behind us" would have done a lot for them; I agree there's a long way to go before a win;

Pretty much this. Don't get complacent, anons.

>Next paragraph

'We had [a former U.S. intelligence officer] approach us and say that the Russians did it. So we're looking into connections between Seth and the Russians. We, too, are looking into connections between Seth and Wikileaks, we haven't found anything,' he said. 'We don't go on hunches and inclinations, we go on evidence.'

This ONLY does nothing but remove doubts that he is the leaker. Do they really think most people won't see something really wrong when they read these statements. Why in the fuck.

It's like the most convincing single piece of this case so far besides all of the plain and obvious

Been working crazy hours this week, haven't been following as much as I'd like. Can anybody hit me with a basic gestalt? I saw that Hannity retracted, of course a jewgle search for "seth rich" shows every MSM article about the retraction, but now this? Where do we stand? Thanks in advance

The left plans on censoring hate speech and will consider Sup Forums as mostly hate speech

They can't let Russian Interference die, so pinning Rich on the Russians is their obvious escape route. They're going to posthumously drag Rich through the mud and claim he was a treasonous spy feeding the leaks to Russia who then forwarded them to wikileaks. Russia is still the big bad wolf and they have someone to pin Rich on.

Pretty disgusting but also pretty obvious.

Isn't dailymail known for fabricating stories?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

He had his laptop on him, that's what he was shot and robbed for

>he thinks you win by beating your enemy

Well, I'm just disappointed they're going to kill themselves in the back of the head forty times tomorrow.

Maybe that's part of the endgame? Let DCPD try to cover shit up even more, then finally drop the bomb that never seems to drop? If wishes were fishes...

>Burkman has also been able to review surveillance footage of the murder that police obtained from a local grocery store. He said the grainy video shows two people standing near Rich, a scuffle, and Rich falling to the ground.

There is a video.