Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634
youtube.com/watch?v=C_JIkVyOLg4
youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what did he mean by this

don't ask. he's not discussing it

s

It should be made clear to the Rich family, that this matter is now out of the realm of grievance. This is now a matter of life and death for political operatives being able to blow the whistle on corruption at the highest levels of our political parties, regardless of political affiliation!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634

They want him to investigate it. They were coerced to tell you not to.

Jewtube "Teleprompter proof Seth Rich Family"

This. It is bigger than them

I lost my son in Afghanistan, and I understand their pain right now. The emotions of a father can't be repressed the way you're asking.

I asked my mum, if I died, and people were saying it was part of a grand conspiracy what would her reaction be.
She said she wouldn't mind because it would mean I potentially accomplished something in life.

The dope must flow.

Nothing will change behind the scenes. He just can't talk about it until there's a smoking gun so big that it will irrevocably BTFO them for all time. It will happen. We just have to be patient.

Is it ever anything?

I'm so sorry. Thank you for your family's service. I lost friends there too.

Good always beats evil in the end. Justice will be served.

>IT'S TOTALLY GUNNA HAPPEN TODAY AT 5
it doesn't happen
>IT'S TOTALLY GUNNA HAPPEN ON HANNITY TONIGHT!
it doesn't happen

"surely kim will deliver this time" say desperate happening fags for the 7th time today

This is what I took from what he said. I'm not holding out hope. We will see.

Some people may have turned it off after he said he won't talk about it but this is what I took from his final statement.

It will happen and the pesos will be brought to justice.

kys shill

pedos

he means, hes about one more baseless, fact and foundation-free accusation from being BTFO, completely.

>Kim and Sean both hit the pipe the fuck down button on the same day
Shits gonna go down

>Justice
Only if we get Hitler re-incarnated and actually gas the kikes this time..

Nah. The pesos will also be brought to justice.

I think some hard evidence not circumstantial needs to be supplied to them in order for them to understand. I believe they have been fed a load of baloney from the start.

Didn't you guys notice his whole spiel at the beginning of the show about how he would never recover if he lost a child? Read between the lines. The Deep State threatened to murder his kids most likely.

As a parent of 3 young sons, I could cry on the spot at the mere idea of having to bury one of my babies.

Though I'm sure your pain and the Rich family's pain never really goes away, this family is still demanding answers from the DC investigators, and rightly so.

If I were the parent of Seth Rich, or one of my sons was in the position Seth Rich was in, I would want to eliminate the threat of a death for someone trying to do the right thing by exposing corruption.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_JIkVyOLg4

all hope is lost, (((they))) shut it down

But that's CNN's bread and butter.

pesos will be used to pay for the wall. pedos will be forced to build it.

I got a boner
>I got a boner
I got a boner
>I got a boner
I got a boner
>I got a boner
I got a boner
>I got a boner

Your kid died so we could have cheap heroin on our streets. You're a horrible father.

If you show a dog a magic trick, is it nothing? You're the dog in this story.

I disagree. Once the truth about Seth finally comes out the whole house of cards will fall down

And pedros

If Sean is backing down, then it is up to Sup Forums to solve this. Time to pull out all the resources and bring light to this situation. Sup Forums has done the impossible before (HWNDU flag...), we can do it again

fuckin pesos. kill em all

I agree with your statement wholeheartedly.

Though it seems we are in a catch 22, those that want to dig for more facts are being ignored, and those yelling conspiracy theory don't want to further investigate.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NORMIE FAGGOT FUCKERS ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW?????
GTFO GTFO GTFO

go fuck yourself. I went there too. nothing wrong with being blue pilled as a kid and wanting to fight for your country. his son was a better man than you.

There's nothing wrong with circumstantial evidence. Most convictions are won because enough circumstantial evidence was compiled.

That may be true, but your son obviously believed in what he was doing, and sacrificed his life for us citizens. I usually hate the canned patriotic mumbo jumbo, but your son now rests with a proud heritage that can never be erased. I know it is very little comfort.

The same goes for Seth Rich. There are bonafide reasons why people want to investigate further, and to use the families grief as a shield for covering up any new leads is pretty despicable, user. The mystery surrounding his death, and what he might have been doing before his death means that this does go beyond the grievance of the family, and deep down I think they know that.

What if it is true, and people are hiding the truth behind the families grief?

He's not backing down. He just won't talk about it until there's evidence so damning that they can't accuse him of peddling a conspiracy theory. It will happen soon.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

no shit, stupid fucking libtard family. Now future whistleblowers will think their own family wont even have their back. "Unsolved Murder" no leads or suspects. yet they get in the way with any form of discourse. fucking pathetic.

This

Great post and thank you.

Eat shit, Ive been posting here for years, faggot., and I will go where I damn well please.

you must be some libtard who live life by burying their head in the sand while thinking its bliss...for some, finding out the truth doesn't sting like it would some manbaby like yourself.

seth knows he was cucked by a 'based black man'
This shit got stirred up coincidentally when a special counsel to look into Trump's collusion with Russia was appointed.
Despite being based on lies, shoddy reporting, and later retracted stories, Fox News was able to distract their viewers long enough.

>On May 15, 2017, Fox 5 DC reported the uncorroborated and later largely retracted claims by Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former homicide detective, that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up claims which were never independently verified by Fox.

>The next day, Fox News published a lead story on its website and provided extensive coverage on its cable news channel about what it said were Wheeler's uncorroborated claims about the murder of Seth Rich.
In reporting these claims, the Fox News report re-ignited conspiracy theories about the killing.

>Within a day of the original Fox report Google searches for Rich had overtaken searches for James Comey, even amid continuous news about the former FBI director's conversations with Trump.
Fox News chose to lead with this story at a time when most other media outlets were covering allegations that president Trump leaked intelligence to Russian officials.

>Wheeler was a Donald Trump supporter, a paid Fox News contributor and had developed a reputation for making outlandish claims, such as one appearance on Fox News in 2007 in which he warned that underground networks of pink pistol-toting lesbian gangs were raping young women".

you are more cucked than liberals if you believe this seth rich garbage

A true father wouldn't let something like this go...

It is obviously more complicated than your silly simplifications. What if they are being told what to say? What if they are surrounded by a bubble, a complete white wash of propaganda feeding into their legacy of loyalty towards the democratic party. The Democratic party used to have some silver linings in it, user. Not anymore, though. It is a hard thing to swallow the red pill whole. It parches the soul.

But who's uncovering it? Who's investigating?

Hannity is just as demented as Trump.

He needs kim to give testimony first

Da Kommrades!

They know that. They're either being paid off or they're being threatened. Carrot and stick.

But it doesn't fucking matter. Who in their right mind is going to say "we have this story that would blow the lid on the ZOG deep state and send dozens of key people to jail for murder and conspiracy, but we're going to drop it because we don't want to hurt the victim's family's fee-fees"

You know who I'm most disappointed in? Kikebart, for being almost totally silent in its coverage of Seth Rich.
But most importantly, I'm disappointed in Trump himself for not taking action. Right now, we're fighting all this ZOG shit on our own from all directions. That's the sort of thing I expected back when Obama was running the white. But now we have Trump. And this is a story that would completely exonerate him from this russian conspiracy shit, as well as completely destroy the lugenpresse. And yet he does NOTHING. HE'S THE FUCKING PRESIDENT. Do you understand how much power he holds? He could literally have his people take over the case from the DC police and grab the fucking laptop with his own bare hands. Jeff Sessions is in charge of the DOJ. He can appoint whoever he wants to be in charge of the FBI now. He has more access to this than anyone else, and any other time in history. What the fuck is going on?

He was mouthing the words as she spoke them... they were scripted. Man I feel really bad for that family. I can't imagine what is happening behind the scenes.

hannity standing down, trump is a jew

why bother

the same Kim who is waiting on 'guaranteed safe passage from US authorities, to and from a US court' (despite being wanted on charges himself) before testifying? That Kim?
Wouldn't hold your fucking breath on that happening anytime soon, as they say.

Posting this in every Seth Rich thread eh?

>potentially accomplished

ouch, not even a declaration of one full accomplishment

How about you read the thread before you start shilling

Digits means this guy is right

Trumpfags are getting absolutely btfo tonight, my sides can't contain themselves any longer

Convenient how the Taliban was cutting it off right before they were overthrown, life is full of fortunate coincidences for some...

Spread this!!!

ur gay

I suppose it's a matter of who gets to him first...

(((((The_Donald))))) leftovers waiting for their Hannipede

How about you go play on reddit if you want to hear middle aged losers cry about their "precious babies"
no one cares about your family here

ok, so he had a live platform to spill the beans to a bunch of red pilled mother fuckers waiting for the signal. Seriously, not like they wont kill him and his kids now for sure.
all he had to say in the first 10 seconds is
"they are going to kill my family" or "they threatened my family" not this beat around the bush dropping hints between the lines bull shit.

0.02 cents deposited in your account

There is a lot of smoke billowing from this scandal, anons. I am almost one hundred percent sure that the fire is not far away. I am afraid anons that we might be facing a future where we might know the truth and will be punished for it. If I heard someone saying something like that four or five years ago I would have thought it dramatic and stupid. Now though... It is a totally different matter.

KIM DOT COM IS FULL OF SHIT.

Every New Zealander will tell you the same.

FFS he started a far left political party in New Zealand and recruited the most hardcore Marxists we had in the country.

He is not an ally of the right. He is an attention seeking idiot.

This is not the first time he has pulled this crap and the right have eaten it all up.

Pic related

>But most importantly, I'm disappointed in Trump himself for not taking action

Trump was a major cuck for zionism today

basically chummed up to Israel and UK like hey why not drag Germany and the pope over here and we can gas all the coloreds

fema camps were built for Sup Forumsacks

Pumped for the leak! Thanks Kim!

youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0

Notice the shills have been using the antisemitism in large doses the past month or so? They are trying to merge into this place and completely subvert it. If they cannot do that, then I even have crazy notions in my head of large wealthy donors paying for thousands of web users to permanently squat here in an attempt to push everyone out. I am convinced now that some of these organizations are hiring veteran chan users to try and infiltrate. I am also detecting the foul odor of University students shilling here out of protest. We are under heavy attack.

Yup - Kims life is definitely severely endangered by at least one Murican Agent..

Kim swags so fucking hard, i hate how everyone here shits on him.

fucking underrated

he's back guys, maybe he'll tell us there's no russian collusion 6 gorillian times!

>murican
think so?

Yeah, those cars look sick and his music bangs!

...or maybe you're wrong and that's while nothing is happening and nobody is going to jail and Hillary and Podesta walk around with impunity and Trump literally doesn't care because this entire thing is a fictional narrative created by NEETS on an imageboard and media figures seeking an easily explorable audience for ad dollars

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF LOSING CONSTANTLY WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START WINNING AGAIN

The didnt threaten his family, the threatened his show.
Cheap, but he is in the (((biz))), at least he is OUR useful idiot

>stay tuned
how about you go fuck yourself, Sean

I hope for your sake that you are just a lefty troll.

Meant to wrote
>That's *why* nothing's happening
>Easily *exploitable* audience

>bleached the story for fame and money
no better then the worst of (((them)))

these reddit posts are so fucking cringy
Nobody posting here is the father of a dead soldier
Nobody is a millionaire
Nobody is anything special
shut the fuck up

HEY GUYS KIM.COM HERE. I WILL RELEASE THE TRUTH ABOUT SETH RICH UNDER THREE CONDITIONS:

-KEEP BELIEVING ME AND GIVING ME ATTENTION

-PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS

-BUY MY CDS

#MAGA FELLOW PEDES

This is weird language. He's usually not that sensational.

shut the fuck up dumbass.

babby's mad

back to plebbit