ITT: Post like if Hillary had won instead of Trump

ITT: Post like if Hillary had won instead of Trump

>the only rust belt that I care about is a retro metallic fashion statement.

"Oh my God, we attacked Russia!? WHYYYYY?!!!"

100 people got blown up by our islamic brothers. I appreciate their peaceful culture. I am glad I pay 99% income tax so black single moms can get abortions

ummmmm she did win you stupid drumpfkin. By over SIX MILLION votes.

6 million is a trivial amount.

The New Confederate Government is currently winning. Wat do?

Can I get another circumcision?

Guys, where should I go to not get hit by nu

>Tfw finally back in the White House
First Gentleman status

"The Prophecy has been fulfilled!"

What would Hillary have actually accomplished desu. Would she be able to do much in a Republican majority House and Senate?

NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORRILLION GOY

"I'm so glad I went to federally mandated therapy for men"

[This post has been deleted for one of the following: misogyny, homophobia, Islamophobia, or racism. Reminder that we must comply with the recent Supreme Court ruling that the First Amendment does not protect hatred.]

I literally can't even imagine her winning at this point. Really convinced that God wanted to teach Hillary a hard lesson.

Hey guys what's that light outsi-

*illegal

>I'll never live in the timeline where she won and I could mock drumpf babies all day
She had one fucking job, I still can't believe she lost to Trump. It's like she wasn't even trying

I'm stoked for my girlfriend to get her birthright trip to somalia because of her new ancestry tree government documents. I'm so proud of her, being a lesser-gendered man myself.

thicc

Insert picture or Alex Jones and Roger stone crying while Young Roaches smugly drink champagne here

Can you imagine what trump supporters would do if Hillary had won more votes and lost the election?