You people are sick, pushing this Seth Rich crap... even after the parents come out saying to please stop

You people are sick, pushing this Seth Rich crap... even after the parents come out saying to please stop

This is as bad as the Pizzagate thing.

It's not even funny...it's sad and pathetic.

Shows our education systems worldwide need a lot of work in basic logic and evidence.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-a:homepage/story&utm_term=.4ccd05bdd89b

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xgwQf
youtube.com/watch?v=bpMv76SIUhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/xgwQf

>This is as bad as the Pizzagate thing.

I think it's Russians, they want to weaken our government starting with the presidency

>its afraid

kill yourself shill

what a surprise a shill linking to fake news
sage

What appropriate responses...

Yes, the Washington Post is fake news, right? Like CNN, ABC, CBS, CNBC, basically everyone except RT, Breitbart, and FOX, right?

You people are so gullible, it's sad...

Should have thought of that before posting 500,000 SJW articles about why white males should be deathcamped for #manspreading. Washington Post is not serious journalism.

Your college professor sent you here.

True, but they have no ability to do that, Trump is pushing back.

>WaPo
>CNN
>ABC
>CBS
>CNBC
>RT
>Kikebart
>FOX
All fake news; move on, shill

shilling the legacy media narrative
remember the last time legacy media had something to push?

Yes, my evil liberal Jewish professor sent me here to shill from the Podesta/Clinton Foundation University of Marxism. You caught me!

What kind of robbery ends without taking anything you stupid fucking faggot? Why did a private investigator say there was evidence that Seth was in contact with Wikileaks? Why are faggots like you so scared of people trying to solve a murder? If you're so fucking confident that it wasn't foul play, then let people fucking investigate, you should have nothing to be scared of.

go ahead and obey your corporate masters and believe every word they tell you. Good goy thats a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=bpMv76SIUhg

Are your parents brothers or why are you so retarded? WaPo is a pile of crap, moron.

You just discredit yourself faggot, the fact that there are tons of shills flooding Sup Forums right now only show how terrified the media is that their nonsense is being unveiled, the only stuff they have left is the muh russia thing, and they can barely keep pushing that story, so enjoy your last days of shilling dumbfuck

Eat shit and die you gullible monkey

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

AND

HE

WAS

MURDERED

BY

THE

DNC.

.... yeah, shills....

Or just regular people who use reason and logic and not believe everything is a conspiracy against them...

I listen to NPR daily because to know thy enemy etc.
They mentioned Seth Rich on Monday evening's show and they barely touched on it. They said that Julian Assange mentioned Seth's name in an interview and then highlighted the fact that he also said he wouldn't name sources. So basically, because Julian is being coy, we won't know the truth, but NPR didn't highlight this fact. They totally just glossed over it like it was nothing. If someone died over leaking information to wikileaks on American soil, then I demand to know the truth. Until then, I'm going to keep posting Seth Rich crap, because there's probably a greater good towards it other than just protecting your muh gibs party favorite.

>actually thinking America's elite wouldn't kill one man to potentially stop a disaster

LMAO. They have already before proved our liberties come second to their schemes. You're a fucking naive bastard if you think seth rich being murdered by the dnc is far fetched. He'll never be linked because they already took care of it.

>cops were told to stand down
>robbery where nothing was taken

I fucking hate how we hide from truth and believe lies spun by other men. If you believe one source and one man for everything you are a cuck and a pussy whom we don't need in society.

the same people that fed you the logic and reasoning that Killary had a 99% chance of winning? Bet you cried that night and looked to your overlords for guidance in how to justify a crushing defeat. God liberal tears are so tasty

>2017
>still sauce MSM

GO TO SLEEP.
MY EYES ARE TIRED.
GO TO SLEEP.

S L E E P
L
E
E
P

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC

his parents are liberal garbage people who raised a pudgy faggot

Yeah everyone knows the performance artist is the only source of (((real news)))

Oy vey good goy