Nazi pug guy could get up to 12 months in prison

His trial has been postponed to the 29th of July, he is confident in the ability of his public defender but isn't out of trouble yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbcwfhwsvJA

> Jewish groups condemn 'prankster' who posted vile video of his girlfriend's pet pug 'giving Nazi salute and responding to racist slogans'

> Markus Meechan, 28, apparently taught dog to respond to racist remarks
> He posted a video of pug doing a 'Nazi salute' and watching Hitler speech
> Prankster insisted he is not racist and just wanted to annoy his girlfriend
> Jewish community groups warned of the need to prevent anti-semitism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember this. Shitty situation.

This pug is adorable
The fact that it could be facing serious jailtime is laughable and seriously dumbfoundingly pathetic

He deserves it. It's 2017, we shouldn't normalize this type of anti-semitism. It's casual remarks like this that led to the most tragic event in human history, the loss of 6 million Jews. We shouldn't joke, because they are still people around who lost their kids because of this man.

Lol fuck this gay earth

user you need to research on your history. Historians have now confirmed the actual statistic to be much worse than previously thought, the total number of jews killed is estimated to be over 10 trillion. These people have been persecuted for so long and it is disrespectful to the them and their culture to be socially aware.

A fucking year in jail!? We are so fucked.

I believe he's charged with hate crime, whatever that means. Fortunately, he might survive the sentence as he didn't fuck with Islam.

In his honor I will make my dog learn to bring up his right paw to the command of "Seig Heil"

What's stopping Americans from just mass trolling all these butthurt orgs whining to the cops about this shit.

Fine, just don't shitpost about it in Bongland or anywhere else in Europe.

Please stop spreading this anti-semitic canard. Over 17 quadrillion Jews were mercilessly killed by the racist Nazis and you need to stop downplaying it.

So is this what free speech protects us from in the states?

Uhm no. The number has been vetted at 6 gorillion.

Nothing. Have at it

ah, you seem like one of the good ones. dont you fucking dare give up, 1488 will commence again

You don't get it. It's not about taking offense, they probably don't care that much, it's about flexing their political muscle and getting their way, it's legal intimidation of the goyim through lawfare.

JDIF please leave

Good. There should be zero tolerance for intolerance. The holocaust is one of the worst atrocities committed in the history of mankind. If we allow people to mock or make light of it, then we are also complicit in allowing it to happen again. If I had my way, all antisemites would be sentenced to life behind bars.

This guy gets it. It's like the mafia. it's not what you said, it's about the disrespect. He must be made example of. Basically every infraction must be an example for the next.

They were required by the state to put the dog down, dude

Too soon

You Europoors are so thin skinned, grow the fuck up pussies

wow this is fucked up. A guy facing 12 years for a joke? A dog getting killed for no reason?

That pug needs to be destroyed (proper terminology) before it is able to spread more hate

oy vey! the anti-semitism no!

...they WHAT?

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU

It was radicalized, what else could they do?

he's a commie he deserves to get diversified in jail

>a year in prison over a YT video

Yeah, UK makes me fucking sick.

Does that mean anyone who posts racist comments about wanting to kill whites can also be reported and imprisoned?

That's the irony, he's clearly not /ourgoy/ but they'll still lock him up for being a racyst natzi

You can't be serious

And muslim rapists walk the streets freely