Axe wielding negro attacks vigil

Some nigger with an axe who looks like a muslim just tried to kill a bunch of white people in their homeland who were holding a vigil for their murdered children.

redice.tv/news/vigil-for-victims-of-manchester-bombing-interrupted-by-axeman

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-birmingham-vigil-man-knife-baseball-bat-a7752251.html
archive.is/XaLnd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>axeman
dananananananana dananananananana
AXEMAN

You don't have to use the n-word. As a Swedish Jew (grandchild of holocaust survivors on both sides) I understand that love, NOT racism, is the answer.

Redice.tv??

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-birmingham-vigil-man-knife-baseball-bat-a7752251.html

It real

It's a racist website for racist racists.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/XaLnd

lana jew reporting

My great-grandfather saw Europe burning during World War II. I hope to do the same.

Didn't realize they were clickbait. Will add to the list

>red ice
>swedish
>pro european
sounds like a scam to me

I like you, Swedebro, but please remember....this is pol.

You craven shill.

It's real legit news source's have it posted on twatter.

This. Probably some Interpol run. This will catch the racists!

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!
Muslims gonna muslim!!!!!

Do you newfags really not know red ice?

>they aren't subscribed to the red ice podcast

Cmon man, it's a blatant propaganda piece. The only details I got from the redice article was that a black guy attacked the vigil with an ax. And that was from a quote from the independent.
I had to check the independent article they quoted to get the whole story.
Honestly, if you think that's a reliable news source, I have a bridge for sale that you might like.

Axe gon give it to ya, we gon give it to ya. Axe gon give it to ya. We gon' give it to ya!

Holy war against crusaders Axeman! Watarewegonnado!?!!?