What do you do with people like this?

What do you do with people like this?

gas

hope they get killed in the next attack i guess

point out their very blatantly flawed reasoning.
bottom left is really easy because she brought up sikhs, conflating them with muslims simply because they are both generally brown.
theyre low information morons. easy to manipulate. makes me wonder if the illuminati are all that bad.

let them rot, they're walking dead as far as im concerned

This is child tier moral naivety.

when the same message is repeated like that it's probably just a shill company.

Respond to
#NotallMuslims
with
#Itonlytakesone

"Muslim" taxies

kill their family then offer to drive them somewhere for free

Ignore them
They're either bots, shills, or beyond hope

oh god i have one of those kind of blatant faggot retards on jewbook.
hope she get's raped and blown up so i could write a irony filled post on her jewbook when they scrape the rest of her remains of the streets.

Kill the traitors. Always kill the traitors first they are already too brainwashed.

Where is their evidence of these good muslim citizens?
They're just pulling this out of their asses

Sikhs are nothing like muzzies

they hang first,

tDotR

>get in muslim taxi because it's free
>die in a car bombing

>OP couldn't refute this so he posted this on Sup Forums

Moslems will bomb you then drive you to the hospital and treat your wounds. Such amazing enrichment.

Bwahahahahahha

Start up the rotors.

Just because their is one/a few good Muslim doesn't mean anything and it changes nothing. 22 children lost their lives to radical Islamic terrorism last night and no amount of wholesome or diversionary tactics will change that.

>2 Muslims commit terrorist attack
ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD!
>Several Muslims help the victims
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE GOOD!

Not sure, but my answer would most likely involve a VTOL aircraft of some sort... perhaps a helicopter, or more advance autonomous version.

I keep thinking more and more about this quotation from Cicero.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear."

>ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD!
no one said that you raging faggot.

Note their name, add them to your future civil war kill list.

>using universal quantifiers and predicate logic for probabilistic assessments
>not understanding base rates

This meme is racist. Assuming all muslims in manchester are taxi drivers!

It seems with the way whites reacted to the uk bombings, there was a massive Blackpilling on pol

We're out of our wits. These liberals are beyond insane and literally worship the people that kill and rape they're kids. The jews turned our once glorious civilization into a pile of satanic shit.

There's only one solution. David8. Destroy what's remaining of our once beloved west. Accelerationism is the Final redpill