THE GREATEST RUSE OF A LIFETIME

trump knows there is nothing in the russia story, he is deliberately fucking things up so the mainstream media and democrats go ape shit and put everything they got into the russia story.

in a few months when everyone is cleared no one will believe the media any more, they will be cast to the gutter, it will be total victory for trump.

democrats will get destroyed in 2018 and trump will easily win 2020.

its all one giant 4d chess move.

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indeed

whadda ruseman

what if the media was actually the swamp this whole time

>trump knows there is nothing in the russia story, he is deliberately fucking things up so the mainstream media and democrats go ape shit and put everything they got into the russia story.

yeah it's straight out of the art of war

This will happen whether he meant to do it or not.

There is no way he doesn't know what really happened, seeing as he has access to pretty much whatever he wants.

He knows what really happened for the last 8 years and how absolutely lawless the demofucks and Onigger have been.

There's even a breaking story right now about how the obama administration violated civil liberties so bad with the NSA, that even the FISA court was appalled.

trump is one of us, so when im trying to understand whats going on i think to myself what would i do to make a fool of the media.
its clear he is pulling the wool over their eyes to make a complete mockery of them in front of everyone, which is exactly what we would do.

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

Take a look. If its true, its just the tip of the ice (((berg))).

The next 4 years will be like digging up a serial killer's basement; so many skeletons, you're gonna run outta body bags.

watching him get nailed for obstruction trying to pull it off

its truely epic. i hope they are completely destroyed.

When the fuck will everyone realize the left/right paradigm is a ruse. Everyone knew about the uniparty, and the media was colluding with both parties. So (((they))) created a (((new-right))) with new (((right-wing media))) and a nice new underdog to root for.

You all are suckers.

>some retarded shit

that's why he's paying a high-priced lawyer now.

dumbass

I literally shill every drumpf thread that is created,
we're told to ironically use the term drumpf now because of how awful and cringy of an insult its been this entire time,
We've been mocking the 4d chess meme
But i have to hand it to him, it has been obvious all along that this is a part of his grandois plan
Hes a fucking genius and im here getting paid nickels to save Hillary from certain death. Fuckin bernie sucks man

>Trump thinks this far ahead and can conjure up a plan this elaborate

Yeah, no.

>when everyone is cleared

this desu.

how the fucking hell is this game sided... staged pick much please.

Fake pick for a fake human being. Go to hell joosucker.

Is this an anti-shillpasta?

>actually the swamp
They totally are, both paid off and stupid. Just look at semi-recent history where they promoted the fucking Fidel and Cuban revolution.

Let's hope so.

I remember a few years ago when I was a wee young teenager, they shilled for fucking Hugo Chavez.

>trumplets unironically believe this

The leaf is right

No, i personally knew seth rich. Guy was a total chode

11D chesscot press. Trump is a MASTERMIND and is winning sooo fucking hard you'll never no how ON TOP the USA will be again after that AWFUL fucking 8 yers under OBUMMER

Keep dreaming princess...There is no 4d chess...trump's just dumb as rocks and keeps fucking shit up

really makes you wonder how he could of gotten elected without help?? hmmmmmm

Just assuming Trump is actually a russian puppet. So what? The US is a jewish puppet for decades if not even since its birth, and people didnt seem to care to not hold any integrity. Russia wrecked a lot less shit in recent times than the jews which created war after war after war, were behind 9/11 and the whole mess in the middle east. Being a russian puppet would pretty much be a great improvement for the US, objectively.

Additionally there is this little detail that we werent presented ANY proof that Trump is a russian puppet. He just isnt antagonizing Russia without a reason. He allegedly gave some intel to russia, and from whom? FROM FUCKING ISRAEL! I say sell all their jewish secrets and use the money from it to build the fucking wall. Furthermore the intel was regarding ISIS, what harm does it make to share information on a "common" enemy ("common" since some jews say they shouldnt destroy ISIS as they help getting rid of Iran and Syria and so on helping to create greater Israel) with a country that puts in a lot more effort into fighting them than the US and Israel did together in all this time.

>really makes you wonder how he could of gotten elected without help?? hmmmmmm

true, he did get help. but hillary was godawful as well.

>Just assuming Trump is actually a russian puppet. So what? The US is a jewish puppet for decades if not even since its birth, and people didnt seem to care to not hold any integrity.

Israel gets US money and weaponry, as well as 1/2 the worlds Jews live in the US. Its not in their interest to see the US fail

Russia would like to see the US fail completely. They even sponsor things like the Calexit guy. Theyd love to see the US split into pieces

It's not too hard to figure out.

or they want the US on their side so they can use the US power for themselves.

Russia is christian.
USA is masonic and jewish ruled.

I hope USA split into pieces: NY, D.C. and CA get out, and the rest gets a brand new christian government.

Its a shame he doesn't resemble his mother more. Trump seems to curse his children with fat face syndrome.

Does this hold up do to recent events?

>So (((they))) created a (((new-right))) with new (((right-wing media))) and a nice new underdog to root for.

media got Trump elected by telling people not to vote for him

he had the best ad campaign since cocaine was new

I agree, but if OP holds true, who is the new media?
That's what concerns me. If information distribution goes from hyper consolidated liars to hyper fragmented, unqualified, unverifiable sources, what good has it done?
I guess, how does the media become the impartial, critical reporter?

Free market - where there is a need, someone will rise to fill that niche.

If the MSM is exposed to the public as corrupt liars and shills, then decent, reliable, trustworthy news sources will rise to take their place.

>Trump is Jewish!
eat shit and die

Donald Trump has a long history of feeding the media false stories about himself. This was revealed many years ago on Howard Stern.

I like it, I did need a new business idea. Since all digital businesses lean towards the market of markets approach (think consumer aggregators, like Priceline, Amazon, etc), now there can be one for news.
But socially, this sounds dangerous. Find your echobox and hide in it. The other part is a a loose market like that can easily be dominated by capital. The old companies stand a great chance of surviving.

I was thinking the same thing user. The media wronged Trump and now he will make them suffer like they never have before.

The Jews wrecked Russia too. Communism set the country way behind the West and slaughtered its own people

kinda. i would kiss some jew ass to not get JFKd. dont forget he also did more already of the good stuff than the previous few presidents combined.
Trump got the muslim ban going (not his fault it was cancled) like he promised, he cracked down harder on illegal immigration like he promised and instalt a website to report them, he reissued funding of enviromental protection agencies like he promised. he redesigned obamacare (even though he said to repeal it, but still a step in the right direction). he fired comey that hillshill and (for me the most important) in his first month more pedos and their sexrings were busted and more childs saved from those than under obama in a full year. I would let kiss him some jew ass to not get JFKd. So far he didnt do anything majorly bad, just some virtue signaling

as for saudi arabia, the US is currently dependent on them. pissing them off would be a bad move strategically. they dont even have to go as far as to not sell oil to the US anymore, it would be enough for them to sell the oil in anything else but the dollar which made the US anxious enough to get rid of hussein and gaddafi already. he has to play low a bit until he can strengthen his position and get rid of the enemies inside before he can care about the outside enemies

pic related states why the US needs the petrodollarsystem