If niggers love their "culture" so much, why don't they just move back to Africa?

If niggers love their "culture" so much, why don't they just move back to Africa?

Dumb gooks.

How's your daughter doing? Is she still at the Adriana Grande concert?

>t. We don't allow Mudslimes in our country

WANG WANG WONG KONG CHING CHONG BING BONG WANG WANG GOOK SPOOK PEE PEE POO POO

haha rekt

wait a minute...

we could say the same about asians and whites in america, australia and canada

>t. American Education

I must remind you that the word "Gook" is designated for the Vietnamese.

>If niggers love their "culture" so much, why don't they just move back to Africa?
Because africa sucks and they don't want to admit that they're latched on the white man's teat

WANG WANG WONG KONG CHING CHONG BING BONG WANG WANG GOOK SPOOK PEE PEE POO POO WANG KANG ZIPPERHEAD

>niggers
>culture
Pick one

use slant it's more of an umbrella term.

thats what we Americans say about white people.
Just go back to Europe cum skins.

Why don't American/Canadian/Australian/etc whites move back to Europe?

sorry my bad

NI HO HAU CHO NE RO KO HU *slant eyes* ARE RO ROIN TO REAT ROG,

It's a colloquial term that's used as a horrible slur for both wars, because Americans are dumb

also Zipperheads, that's it too

if you like your heritage so much why dont you go back where you came from

Found the nigger.

shut up gook and tell your cousins get the fuck out of my country

we're fucking full

They, just like American whites, have no connection to their father lands, their isolation has built a new culture that Africans would not recognize or call their own. They are not Africans in the slightest, and deep down, they realize that. They've followed the liberal rabbit hole to the point where they killed their last connections to their ancestors.

Because the only 'culture' nogs have is gibs, and Africa is poor.

Too many muslims

Pay for our ticket to Africa and a reparations for dragging our ancestors away for free labor.

no gibs in Africa lol

it's like we have them figured out lad, wew

we will stop making fun of you when you stop eating dog

Tire necklacing exist in africa

Ticket ok, but you squandered your inheritance just like all Americans mate. It s all just paper money anyhow.

Maybe if you went there then checked out some potential business opertunities you could ask for funding.

Sounds reasonable but I'll need assurance of money before i leave. I'm American, i don't know anything about Africa's cultures, markets, laws, or businesses. Without more resources, i probably won't succeed.

>Korean bashes niggers
>Every American poster gets pissed
Found the niggers

keek

Black culture has a lot of roots in the USA like jazz music, hip hop, civil rights, sports, fashion, etc. That's like saying if whites love their culture so much why don't they move back to England, Germany or France. Also it seems like you're arguing an argument no one is making. There's a lot of blacks who are into anime, lowrider/chicano culture, white culture and other crap. Also all you motherfuckers promoting white nationalism are on a damn Jap anime board.

That's pretty silly. That's like telling proud white Americans to go back to Europe

Because they wont receive their welfare checks my korean friend

Ask your fucking "brothers" in Africa to pay reparations instead, for enslaving and selling you in the first place. Stupid fucking nigger.

They didn't enslave the decendants if those slaves. You did.

>Black culture has a lot of roots in the USA like jazz music, hip hop, civil rights, sports, fashion, etc.

so black culture didn't exist until the 60s

during one of the most prosperous times in human history

in a country that wasn't black

slavery is funny
and niggers are stoopid

Europeans merely provided the demand; the supply was provided by *pre-existing* slave-trade markets.

Jesus christ, is this actually real?

My god, this is the niggerish thing I've ever seen either one of them do, and thats REALLY saying shit. JayZ could jack a car high on crack and it'd still be less niggerish then this shit.

This is like virtue signaling niggerish

Because they love white culture more