TEXAN ANONS REPORT IN

TEXAN ANONS REPORT IN

ANTIFA IS PLANNING A RALLY SATURDAY JUNE 10TH IN HOUSTON AND THERE IS A COUNTER PROTEST TO JOIN

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgJPaQOy1iw
youtu.be/pphyGjTnaKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the facebook page for the counter protest

SHAMELESS BUMP

Why do they think three weeks isn't enough time to organize a counter protest? That sounds like a moronically long time.

To bring attention to as many people as possible

Watched the whole "King of the Hill" over the weekend... can't believe Texans would put up with this.

Only steers and queers come from Mexas.

Always bump for Texas

bump. preserve your monuments texans

What did you say about Texas?

I can't afford the ticket right now, but Texanons have my support.

Sending energy. If this gets, Antifa pussies out.

> three weeks
> don't have time to rally against us

How pathetic can you get?

witnessed. BANSAI

Fucking hell. What is wrong with these loony cunts? Houston fag here, actually got my pistol stolen out of my car yesterday, hopefully I'll have 2 more by June 10th.

Texas sucks, You are overrun with mestizos, niggers, and retards. Your weather sucks, and is too hot and sunny for a white man. Mountains and Snow are the true home for the white man.

>You are overrun with mestizos, niggers, and retards
Like half of The United States?

>and is too hot and sunny for a white man
Awwn, so the sun is hurting your fragile and pale cumskin? Kek, no wonder why white people will be vanished.

You have to go back to Europe snownigger

June tenth in Houston? Good luck, city is overrun by niggers. One of the worst places in Texas

>don't have time to rally

Are they confirming they don't have jobs?

That's what I thought when I read that.

Born and raised in Texas. He's 100% correct. The state is flooded with illegal spics and worthless niggers unless you live in east Texas which is nothing but meth heads. One of the biggest coal burners I've ever known was from sulfur springs. Fucked every black thing that moved and ended up getting pregnant after getting gangbanged by 5 of them. Stop making Texas out to be something its not

shit you're right it's juneteenth celebration. didn't realize that last thread

BUMP
ANTIFA STAY AWAY FROM TEXAS

Someone was arrested last year for damaging the statue. Then they spent money to fix it. Dems are naming a holiday for Sam Houston.
A university is named after him.

The statue isn't coming down. Stop this shit.

I visited Texas and saw how awful it is. I would rather be here in West Virginia.

They had a hard time in Austin
Don't see things being any different in Houston
Well maybe them getting mugged by niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=xgJPaQOy1iw

I'd go but I'm not allowed to go outside because I'm not white

East Texas user here

the Austin counter-protestors open-carried their rifles to let them know they will RWDS their skinny asses if they get outta hand.

also 100% born and raised in Texas, dealing with spics and blacks is only a big deal if you are dirt poor, Texas really is all that

You're lying and have obviously never been there. Anyone who has actually been there knows what I said is the truth. By all means though, name one major city where what I said wasn't true

You have my sympathies

Houston is 1000x worse than Austin. It was always bad but after katrina got even worse

You are whiteniggers, WV is where shartinthemart, retarded hicks and yankees all converge into one incestous blob, you should be cleansed like the

You ever been to avinger or lake of the pines?

>live in Houston
>Rivercrest area next to million dollar mansions
>White and safe neighborhood
>only spics and blacks i see are panhandling or in traffic
get gud

Kyle Texas here, I'd like to see them rally out here in the country, they'd get fucking shot

I have a friend from lousiana. I kept asking him to take their nogs back and return our mexicans. He refused. Said it was a big upgrade.

psst..hey kid. want some OC?

Raised in southlake(stay mad). The second you drive out of your seclude area and in the city you're surrounded by niggers. Get over it. Houston is a massive shit hole. One of the worst in Texas

Anti antifa people confirmed poor.

Grow up dude

Of course not. My mother lives right next to the woodlands and they even creep their way over there. Truly a horrible city. I lived in frisco before I gave up on Texas and moved to Colorado which is considered one of the nicest suburbs there but the nigs were showing up there too

The chaos is beneficial to us, why would drumpf stick is big meaty cock into things

>"gross" slave owner
Why not icky, or ewwy?
What the fuck is wrong with these millenial manchildren.

how is it beneficial to let communist terrorists reign free?

>when you stop your enemies they win

fuck you Deep State. you hear me? fuck youuuuuuu

These fucking kikes better not lay a damn finger on Houston's statue!

Anybody from Texas worth mentioning abandoned that colored shithole long ago.

>Antifa rally
>In my state
>On my birthday

sorry bub but Houston has all the energy sector jobs and the only bad thing is the traffic, i guess my experiences have been comfy as fuck compared to your clearly cucked ones

Make sure to open carry

>Texas Antifa
>Texas
>Antifa

World's worst falseflag?

I would rather just Trump would withdraw the police so we can deal with the Leftist scum.

The politicians, judges, prosecutors and (((etc))) will all just protect their precious antifa comrades anyway, in any type of arrest and trial situation.

Yea not from Texas. Southlake is one of the richest cities in America and the energy jobs are in west Texas. Goodbye fake texan

Yes

What if there is no counterprotest and antifa just fucks up a city with riots thus exposing themselves as the terrorists they are to the rest of the world.

Same.

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, TEXANS.

>four days after mine

Gemini's will never surrender

No it's true, they--- scuse me (((they))) marched in large numbers, armed, masked, openly communist supporting revolutionaries. Houston Texas.

>trolls getting trolled by the trolls they're trolling

The press will praise them for their "courage" and movies will be made (oops, already done by Whoopi Goldberg) to immortalize their sacred struggle against "fascism"

You fags do know this is Houston?

Texas has fags all up the cities, i hope the Norks turn Austin to ash

This. You are all fucking retarded.

Used to go to the lake in gladewater more often though

As an East Texan I can confirm. Saw the videos coming from Austin. The ones in Phoenix, Arizona as well. One or both sides able to open carry.
Just waiting for Antifa to fuck up so it can be open season on them here.

I'm near Longview right now.

same. lufkin represent.

Nice

I am living in Houston right now and my birthday is also June 10th. Maybe knocking some of these antifa fags on my birthday will make it a good one.

>that spic mineral water
kek

Houston user here
I'm fucking ready for this shit.

Why the fuck did it rotate?

512 Austin here. They exist. They look like the biggest pussies on the face of the planet.

I'll be there too bro!

Everyone who got their degree from Sam Houston State University is now a racist.

Don't worry it will be all immigrants Californians for this

>east Texas which is nothing but meth heads
it's truly a shame honestly. i deal with methheads on a daily basis and their lives are stupidly depressing. most of them have kids which makes it worse

>TFW Houstonian
>TFW No car
>TFW no friends
I should have planned for this.

Because you're a mobilefag

Is this a joke? They're seriously protesting Sam Houston now? Probably the most influential Texan to ever live? Because he owned slaves?

Why do these faggots hate slavery so much anyway, without it we wouldn't have any niggers in this country at all, they should love slavery.

I'm not going. We need Chads and winners representing us after all.

Longview

In Houston? You made my ears point. Grrrreat food in Houston- esp Bay Area & Katy.

I'll be there to beat the shit out of those pussies! I'll be the next based stickman!

>Texas removing Sam, is like DC removing Washington
not going to happen

>Sam Houston
>He was also the only governor within a future Confederate state to oppose secession (which led to the outbreak of the American Civil War) and to refuse an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy, a decision that led to his removal from office by the Texas secession convention.[1]
taken straight from Wikipedia

I'm on my laptop, but my camera has gone to shit, so I had to use my phone.

Some would say, it is really stupid to take on the right in an open carry state.

Also 512 Austin fag here. Austin Antifa couldn't even get their shit together in this liberal bubble for the May Day demonstrations. I doubt they'll be able to do much over a Sam Houston statue.

Video I took:
youtu.be/pphyGjTnaKk

yeah m8 either one is fine. he just needs to act. it would help us further his agenda in public if we didnt have to deal with trannies all day

Check out Megabus. A few years ago, it was crazy cheap & not bad. Better than Greyhound.

I'll be your friend user

West Houston user here,

probably wont have a car avaliable that day, anyone willing to scoop? Will pay for gas.

I wonder when they try to take down or raze the Alamo because it's a symbol to bolster white people.

That's a 4 hour drive, man! Also, that's where my grandparents live. Go knock some commie skulls together for them. They'd like to see that shit!

Red 10/10 based western color

Hights area