You all can thank Trump now that we have unironic Islamic shilling here on Sup Forums

You all can thank Trump now that we have unironic Islamic shilling here on Sup Forums

Which one are you?

I'm the one in the head fuckery *blushes*

Islam is redpilled and anti-degeneracy. It was never ironic.

They're too busy commenting on instagram model's accounts to shitpost here.

They are the JIDF shareblue mediamatters counter weight

And they kill fags.

Which picnic cloth hat in that pic is you?

>t. jewish shill

it is a traditional headscarf, and none of them

Why do they wear the pizza place tablecloth on their head?

>traditional headscarf
Do you have trouble with ants getting on your traditional picnic scarf too?

>kill fags

only when they get caught in one

more fags in saudi arabia than san francisco

Are you claiming to know better than Trump?
The real problem in the Gulf is Qatar. Saudi Arabia isn't all that bad.

It's not like it'll be remotely effective, Saudis suck at everything they try to do.

We already have unironic JIDF shilling so fuck it.

Saudis are based. GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY!

but my friend I have very special price for you, I must make the money for my 3rd wife needs diapers, my friend please

These faggots all go nigger tier for a bottle of red label whiskey Islam is a big fat joke!

Come on out Saudi bros we know you are here.

Trump/Right used Islamic Terrorism as the biggest campaign issue and is now pivoting towards attacking Indian immigrants. Meanwhile making nice with all the Sunni Terrorism supporting countries. Many Indian-Americans actually supported Trump and none of the Muslims did. It shows that the right is not serious about confronting the Islamic terrorism and that the issue is just campaign rhetoric. This bait & switch will means that Trump is going to lose in 2020. The chances of a Republican win in future will also be jeopardized. Trump only won the crucial battleground states by 100,000 votes and there are 4 million Indian Americans in the US. This white nationalist stupidity will mean that the west won't be able to deal with the real threat of Islamic terrorism either. It's like watching Hitler invading Russia.

ARR ROOK SAME!

They learned fast to post behind proxy. They couple first day /pol was full of Saudi but now they just shill with US and UK proxy.

>Indian-Americans
Get the FUCK out of my country you god damn cancer.

It's neat they have privacy curtains in front of their monitors. I bet they can really goof off at work.

Hindu India.

He's right though, we just fucked ourselves over Muslims.

Save the picture in the OP and spread it around so anons know

God damn it. Trump promised us jobs and then he goes and opens the nicest fucking call center I've ever seen in Saudi Arabia.

I'm so done with him. I'm pretty sure Bernie can replace him if we just sign a petition or something.

>religion is the only factor influencing a country

Top kek

sorry op but your retarded

Hindus put together quite a civilization back in the day