Be me

>be me
>be kike
>agree with Sup Forums
>mfw I will never not be a kike
what should I do, I don't even have a kike nose and I've been called a racist goy before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try to convince ((them)) to not destroy us

also proof I have white skin

No prob not everyone on Sup Forums hates Jews
become a Messianic Jew/Christian convert and really make people confused :)

The real problem is atheistic elitist "Jews" anyhow not normal Jews

same as in the Gospels, Jesus had a problem with the Pharisees, not the normal Jew folk

(((they))) don't even believe that I am a jew

I plan on converting to Catholicism after I finish college since I still live with my parents and they would probably kick me out if I converted

also I'm mixed race, austro-hungarian(possibly polish) and persian

bump

stop identifying as white

i'm jewish too but grew up with all christians. I used to think I was white and felt bad about how fucked over white men are getting in this country. Then I realized I wasn' t white and now it's all just hilarious to me. You're winning bro, just sit back and watch it all burn. Try and stick your dick in some irish chicks too. They love jews because of larry david and scienfeld.

pmub

Persian is Caucasian race group. So, you are technically white.

JIDF, please.

Catholicism is cucked, Orthodox is based. youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI

go to israel where kikes belong

Im not a jew, but Italian and did the same thing. Pretty hilarious watching whitey crash and burn. But we can't let them have the nationalist codes

isn't the next possible pope not cucked?

Sounds like you are bored and want to belong somewhere. Enjoy being Jewish, just don't be an asshole about it.

this place is not all nazis or some cultish like cunts. but many are aware of the subversion. if you not one of the subversives vs euros you are ok. so chill user.

I'm not one of the ultra rich jews, so it's not like I can enjoy being jewish

So is Arab and North African

So you're telling me merkel actually imported white people into Germany? Why were we so worried then???

jews and italians actually have a lot of similarities, I've realised over time:

they have the family/community closeness and have closely-knit neighbourhoods, and it comes with a second culture mixed with typical assimilated american/canadian culture. They have a sense of business (an overwhelming amount of managers I've met here end up being of italian descent, and they own the entire construction business. Funnily enough, they are known to strike deals with jewish shop owners). They are often somewhat arrogant and have street smarts. All the typical cliches of merchant people. Lebanese people have this too.

>Stop calling self white
>Do everything in your power to shit on the regressive left and their (((masters))) in Hollywood
You may never be completely trusted but you will still be doing the right thing for both your people and ours in the long run.

Practicing jews with good, western morals and values are ok

Commie, godless, "ethnic", non-practicing, non-zionist, globalist "jews" who suck sand-nigger cock are the real problem

Pol has a problem differentiating.

Marry a goy and convert to Christianity.

It's painful knowing that Sup Forums is right and being non-white, I'm a spic.

Doesn't need to be painful user. Don't think less of yourself or your people but instead work to better them. Your people struggle with cartels and niggers, mine struggles with the regressive ideology that enables those cartels and niggers.

There is an aryan inside all of us. Go find yours.

thanks

outjew the jew

>Sup Forums being right
>ever

Italians are cryptojews, Venetians especially were a mercantile people. In those IQ charts they tend to be a bit over 100 too...

So Italians are both high IQ and very family based (and so have high standards of conduct). It has saved them from the plight of the typical white Canadian (under-performing, drug addicted, etc). Just visit Vaughan all you'll see is rich Italians (and Persians) everywhere. In nothern Ontario Italians make up a huge percent of the population and tend to be successful.

It's the same reason why Indians and Nigerians are very successful in Canada...They haven't succumb to cultural marxism and maintain their family values. I firmly believe that if even blacks reformed strong families they would outperform whites today if they continue their path of destruction. I certainly don't deny the effects of IQ, but I think the family structure is even more important.

Sup Forums is always right

Just cut off all your jewish ties. I mean it's not like you're an ethnic jew. You don't even have to convert to Christianity. When people ask your religion, just say you're agnostic. When people ask where you're originally from, just say you're polish and Hungarian. Never reveal the fact that you're a jew. It'd just be best for everyone. No one has to know.

deal with it and be decent. i meet folks irl, and yea, i catch myself thinking about "the nose", but again, i catch myself, and listen to you as a person.

I am a ethnic jew as far as I know, I just don't look like one

Also to add on, assuming you're not an ethnic ashkenazi ; always put race over religion. If you are polish and Hungarian, you are white. Period.

>White
You are brown

O. So you're an ashkenazi. Never tell that to people like us. We'd immediately distrust you. And yes, I know it's sad. However like I said, if you really wanna be part of us, no one had to know.

You can take a DNA test if you really wanna find out though.

No, its all jews, even when a jew says he's not for jews he's just doing it for PR reasons. Never trust a jew.

How much ashkenazi do you have in you before it's a problem?

I ask because my results show like .6%.

You're 100% right.

Which is why if a jew wanted to be in our ranks, they should never reveal it.

Jew here. Why give in to Nazis and be a traitor? Just acknowledge criticism of all sides.

this is my nose, there is probably a good possibility of me barely being jewish

I know how you feel, I'm part nigger or something, althugh the percentage is low, less than 1% it's still there.

Actually 0.2%.

That's probably a false positive. There is no "percentage." I'm more ashkenazi than you (2%) and my entire family is made up of anti semities. ( And my father is a literal white supremacist. Not the degenerate type though)

If you look white, act white, have European heritage, and care about securing the existence and future of white children, then I really wouldn't give a shit. People who discount you just because you're not 100% are fucking idiots. 100% purity doesn't exist anyway.

I don't even care if you're non white. If you're a nigger, but want to live in your own borders and make africa great again, the I won't have any problem with you whatsoever. It's why I respect people such as Muhammad Ali.

I'm retarded I met Malcolm a

X. Fucking mobile godammit

Here's mine

Holy fuck thanks autocorrect. Made myself look like a fucking idiot on a board of autistic weebs.

>be me
>be mostly European
>have some shitty admix
>agree with Sup Forums
fuck, why did it have to be like this?

Become a Chess world champion, name the jew, and live out the rest of your life in Iceland trying to out them. You will be beloved.

Who cares. I know plenty of good jews who are oblivious to the bullshit powerful jews are up to. Just enjoy your high iq and be our man on the inside

It's ok pham, we know

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

jesus used to be a kike, then he fought against the kikes making him not a kike and fucking dope and shit and jesus

we are a simple people.

You fucked up forever it would seem, and we have al judged you because of it, you are no better than the niggers and jews, yeah, you are on par with them. Go now, vagabond. We expel you.

Master race reporting in

learn the jew magic and give it to the goyim

You're such a fucking cuck.

Tbh better being a self hating jew than a leftist.

>parasitic kikes will survive without white nations

top kek, Jew.

austro-hungarian is not a race

We are tares among wheat, us mongrels, we are wretched parasites upon the Aryan race. We lust after the Aryan, but we only pollutw, corrupt, and destroy, in particular, their pure lineage.

Think he means germanic and slav

Once you start praying to Jesus, you're with us.

well, magyars aren't slavs

Nope.

All Americans are mixed European mongrels.

Well I wouldn't know.

Kike is a social construct, duh. You can identify however you want Schlomo, it's 2017.

>Self hate is for cucks OP

The whole anti semitic shit is targeted towards Jewish lies, it's not that we hate you, but there sure was no holocaust, this whole board is for ironic shit posting and satire anyways.

Not all, plus Jews are not European they are Middle Eastern. Arabs and Jews look similar

expose things and use your heritage as a way to deflect criticism. Make sure you do not reproduce with any whites also

Emil Maurice, Hitler's chauffeur who served a sentence in Landsberg prison for participating in Hitler's Beerhall Putsch was also a Jew. What of it? If you think like us, you think like us and we will accept you as a brother.

It is only the minority of Jews and non-whites who will ever think like us.

Arabs and North Africans are Caucasoid a not Caucasians

Why not become a mole?

DESIGNATED

According to Sup Forums kikes are the master race, just sit back and soak up the money.

I assume Jews photosynthesize to create money.

Become muslim

Yeah Hitler trusted Jews and look what happened, he lost.

Gib back Jerusalem you filthy jew

here's my nose, how jewish am I?

allegedly I have some Polish happy merchant genes, but that has never been confirmed, more than a meme running in the family because we wuz rich n jews 300 years ago

Yeah see I'm in the same situation as OP except I'm only half Jew. Still works?

Lol at all these people thinking theyre non white cuz they're 1% black and here I am thinking I'm white but I'm 30% causcaus

You'll never live this shame down on an anonymous image board.

Not because of the Jews. His own hubris in attacking Russia

Am I white pol

yes

But causcaus is technically west asia

Just don't do kike shit. It's that fucking simple. You can get away with anything you want because you look white and it'll get blamed on us not kikes. But if you're convinced you have a soul and a conscience, knock yourself out trying to prove it to yourself. You know, by not doing kike shit.

Heres' the thing: It'll never work. Might as well just go full zionist because you kikes cannot help but do kike shit.

looks pretty non jewish

It is ok user. You can just blend in. What do you do anyway?

I think community is the first step really. We have all been extracted out of that concept and thrown into metropol and an atomized sense of community. Go visit some comfy community events across America.
Chill out, strategize then follow through.

Do the same thing. Convince (((them))) not to destroy us.

Most importantly, call out things like (((pic related))). You can do it and fall back on "It's cool, I'm Jewish."

Gaz yourself

ok

Not even about being a leftist you retard. It's about being a cuck. And all Jews hate themselves, it's part of the culture.

Leftists are still bigger cucks mate.

M8 I probably have some jewish DNA, I still identify as white.

Ever listen to Michael Savage? He's probably the jewiest jew of them all, and he still identifies as white and constantly pushes white identity.
So who cares?

Anyone who legitimately believes that all people with a certain gene pattern should be gassed is retarded and will never have any sort of political power

bump

BenB is that you?

this happens every fucking time. as soon as people start being honest, it turns out that 80% of this so-called white supremacist board is actually Jewish

>No prob not everyone on Sup Forums hates Jews
the reason for this, as shown here, is that everyone on this fucking board is Jewish!