All these neo-white nationalists tends to be yuppies from upper middle class neighborhoods(like richard spencer)...

all these neo-white nationalists tends to be yuppies from upper middle class neighborhoods(like richard spencer). if they hung out with these subhuman whites in rural areas, i think they would have doubts about their white nationalism

i grew up in one of these rural shitholes and it has instilled in me a self-hatred

i hate country music
i hate the rodeo
i hate sports
i hate jingoism
i hate religion

i can't stand these people

It's not about those whites today, it's about white civilization in the future.

wow, another redditor that hates his own people. quite a surprise.

i don't really hate all white people. i just hate rural whites

at least they don't rob you, rape you and kill you like your nigger friends that you love so much do on an hourly basis

would you say they are "rural and suburban retards"

niggers do crack
god fearin white christians do meth
they will both rob and kill you for it

You must've been a real loser if you grew up in a small town and hated it. I grew up in a town of 800 people (Atwood, KS) and did college/grad school in Denver. HATE the fucking "diversity" (criminals) that city boasts. Best day of my life was returning to a small town with a lucrative skill set and a white wife.

wtf I hate white people now

Fuck off faggot.

Trailer trash whites are so much better than niggers, spics, and mudslimes. I'd take them any day. The worst they'll do is steal your phone or something. You don't see country white boys blowing themselves up or killing each other by the thousands each year in the city, do you?

town is usually too small to find a white wife who is actually attractive. i doubt any city girl would want to be with a rural bumpkin who wants to move to some small town.

If you pay enough attention the leaders of any movement tend to be relatively well off and educated. Doesn't matter if it is antifa or white nationalist. These are the only people who have the time, resources, and education to care about issues enough to organize. Maybe this is why the jews want to destroy the middle class so badly. When you are a wage slave with student loans you can not reasonably spark dissent.

City women are std ridden trash, too sanctimonious and hopped up on drugs and dick to think about long term relationships. The city, any city, is a soulless husk of garbage that grows ever larger where people love to tell you how great it is while expecting you to not complain about the smell.

I guess different people like different things and that's fine as long as they don't force things on others. Hopefully you find the place for you. I live in a medium size liberal city and I'm very content.

Happiness isn't geographic but I hope you find somewhere you enjoy.

I know my dad grew up in a rural shithole like you've described. We never really visited much growing up because it just seemed like everyone was from a different planet, just drug addictions and messy divorces and varying degrees of slightly covered-up child abuse.

I live in a nice neighborhood in a diverse city, it's even a sanctuary city, it's fine, really, it is. I have five coffee roasters and three bakeries in my neighborhood, I have $15 cocktails and dollar beers on every block, there's ten breweries down the road. I see a lot of opinions online that want to destroy my way of life and it sucks.

I don't care what people do anywhere else, but it seems like a bunch of people who don't even live here, or are scared to walk around at night here, or for some reason care where people take a shit here... They feel this irrepressible need to stop everything. It sucks, I don't fuck with them, I wish they'd just leave it alone.

fpbp
modern society is just a shell

I way don't know what you've based this opinion on, I'm pretty sure you can find women on drugs with STDs just about anywhere.

Sounds like you have a shitty family.

Maybe GTFO then I hear the uk is nice

nice blog post cupcake

why did you get your ass beat by them your whole life so now you come and shit on them on a sri lankan finger painting board?

It's not about pos towns (better than skid rows in cities) , or richard spencer who's a retard. It's about stopping the fucking marxist pieces of shit that want to run western civilization into the ground desu.

this is true. white culture is literally that. it's not really something worth striving for. suburban culture is multi cultural, and it;s pretty good to be all in one. I think religion is bullshit, but if they could figure out how to reconcile their differences, I think everything could be pretty cool amongst each other. like, I get that your god is the one true god, but just let live. if they want to go to (((hell))) that's their problem. stop trying to save everone. it's really religions fault that people seem to fight with each other.

these trip 7s don't like. kek is on my side

You'll find a few in the trailer parks, true, but the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of all drugs are consumed in or just outside large cities, due to their populous nature. I've lived in Seattle, San Diego, Albany, Chicago, Charleston, and a number of other cities across the US. Women in the city are much larger sluts because they can get away with being expendable/anonymous. It's as simple as that. Never trust a city woman.

The Yuppie skinheads are the "performance artist" leaders and middle management of the nu-neonazis movement. Frankly they're not so much white nationalists as self-nationalists. For them its a con to make money and gain power. They're betray every white americans in a heartbeat if they could make more money that way then being a propagandist.

White trash are still the base exactly because rural whites are basically subhuman. They NEED white supremacism as a psychological crutch. If you were an inbred trailer trash moron, you'd have a psychological need to believe in white supremacism so you could tell yourself your life is a failure because jews tricked you and mexicans feminists stole your ticket to wealth, picking strawberries in a field or working at mcdonalds, not because you're clearly a useless inbred fuck. Also even though you're literally retarded from inbreeding and meth use, you someone get partial credit for the work and accomplishments of other whites. You totally helped that white scientist invent that thing because you're white too so its like you get shared credit. In the end, really all these people are selfish as the yuppie types and if they suddenly didn't have a psychological need to group themselves in with other whites, say this white trash won the lottery, he'd betray his local skinhead group and join the yuppie class in talking about white nationalism but using it to con and take advantage of the trailer trash class.

So basically, you're confusing the face of white nationalists, the yuppies, with the base, the trailer trash. The entire scheme is a pyramid scheme con of pathetic people from top to bottom ultimately full of sociopath narcissists who would all turn on each other in an instant if it suited their egos, none of which have any real values or principles beyond serving their sensitive bitch little egos, the one thing they all share in common.

>he hates everything white americans stand for
It's almost as if jewish brainwashing got to you

Sounds like a faggot to me , everybody hates you in little towns because of your degeneracy .

plenty of women dream of living in the country

Today you'll hate them, but one day when you know more you'll pity them. It's a broken generation user.

>a man stopped at a gas station
>employee noticed the matress and said you moving?
>yeah to town just done the road, how is it.
>how was the place you came from?
>it was aweful I hated it!
>well it's exactly same here.

Much of our hate is subjective.

>tfw white nationalist but prefer living in cities even if I'm surrounded by leftie trash
I grew up in a small town and I never ever want to go back

the jews fear the WASP