Daily reminder only idiots believe in sky wizards

Daily reminder only idiots believe in sky wizards

'Sky wizard' is the 'drumpf' of obvious trolls

More like
>I'll create a literally perfect person so you can disagree with everything he says and pretend to be offended by his truth telling and then kill him for literally being who he is
Jesus died for many reasons, one of which is to mock the human race. If Jesus wasn't good enough for you, no one is and you don't deserve people even a tenth as brilliant as Jesus.

Reminder to sage dumb atheists

Not the way it went.
Perfect King of the Universe created humans in his image. Unloyal subject of that rule tricked humans into stealing from the king. Every human on Earth was a thief, every human was a criminal. The question was raised if a perfect creation made in his image was flawed than that means God made a mistake. In order to prove that humans were capable of dying perfectly Christ lived as a man, defending his Father's creation. Proving that humans were worth saving, and by doing so become our "savior" It wasn't about being offended, it was about a civil war that was going on in heaven, a revolt, a dark period coming to an end. God did not make a mistake when he made mankind. And the Devil was wrong to cause all of this.

Jesus was the rogue polack that went to tumblr to redpill normies and got v&. Goy says everything you do about jews and banking and degeneracy, but gives people the option to change. Got fucked and got enough attention to pull people to his way of thinking.

If you are a decent fellow, could you please chill a bit on these divisive threads that rip /pol apart? Especially with the Russian narrative being pushed, and the covering up or the Seth Rich leads. I am a Christian and I would love to shitpost right back at you, but fuck right now there are some crazy things going on and a lot of shilling as well. Seth Rich was assassinated. Remember Seth Rich.

God Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all one diety

When Jesus walked the earth it was not a man but rather God himself. Jesus is infallible and is as perfect as God and the Holy Spirit.

Blessed holy Trinity, from age to age

>makes sign of the cross
>The father, son, and the holy spirit

Daily reminder, there are actually idiots who believe there is christian extremism running rampant in the US.

And retards believe in Gene Selection.

Everyone's retarded about something

kek you athetist faggots don't have kids and are dying out

>he doen't lnow what fulfilling prophecies are

but atheists actually mean it on Sup Forums

daily reminder that all is logos and metaphor, the devil is real, but never appears how you imagine him, too, and that god is in nature and all of us, and is simultaneously the giver of life, logic, and stories, and the vengeful, judging force.

it's all real, no matter what faulty trains of logic take you to the genuinely atheistic tradition.

a literal sky wizard? no
but does a sky wizard carry meaning and represent, in a sense, all the other sky wizards and stories we dream up in our minds?

Actually, as more people get education, religion is shrinking, religion only prosperes in 3º world shitholes without a proper educational system, like the arab world, africa and Brasil.

i love how they ignore your post

>Jesus died for many reasons, one of which is to mock the human race.
>to mock his dad's handiwork

What an asshole

because any tradition of thoughts, or anti-traditions that form against them, are just that:

>traditions
>passed myths
>passed knoweledge
>passed stories
>passed science

all the above is tradition and god.

im highhh

>God Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all one diety

You mean The Father, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit = God

they played to much outlast 2

then why is most if the west and east part of a religion?

just admit yiu fags are dying out

Daily reminder that whether or not God exists (He does) there is no reward for atheism

"Sky Wizards" sounds pretty cool desu

>what is simulation theory

How do you know?

sky wizard, how original...

For a ''christian board'', Sup Forums is nothing like Jesus who loved everyone and believed in peace and love

>son of god takes the piss out of his own dad's creation

sounds like a pretty down to earth guy to me.

Jesus loves everyone - he also wrecked shit when people fucked up the temple

It's called having limits / judging when appropriate

>I am too retarded to understand the basic math behind the fact that, if having a certain gene causes individuals with it to reproduce at higher rates than individuals without it, hence the percentage of individuals with said gene increase over time

>it's called being a petulant child
FTFY

Revelations is a part of the New Testament.

Haha fellow Atheist, show these Christians how dumb they are.

Atheism is growing in every european country, the only religion that is consistently increasing in europe is islam because of obvious reasons

I will give you the example of Portugal, one of the most Catholic and religious country in Europe.
(see pic)
>Catholics are decreasing
>Atheists and other religions (emigrants) increasing

Nys you goddamned kike piece of shit, cut your faggot cock off and bleed out.

yet Christianity is a derivative of Judaism with a different messenger. And Judaism is a reformed polytheistic religion that chose one of their gods to be a monotheistic religion with. So who's god is anymore real than another.

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEW LADDY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH AHA =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*
hee hee good poopy =)

Slide thread, do not reply without sage.

Doesn't mean you aren't suppose to love your neighbour, doesn't mean it's not a sin to spread hate on Sup Forums like most ''christians'' on here
Not really what I'm talking about though, I'm talking about all the hate that's on Sup Forums from edgelord pseudo Christians

>3º worlders
>Religious
Classico

Perhaps youve never striven to make a difference, or have been passionate in anything in life

>multiple facial piercings
>intelligent

Pick one.

Check his flag, says everything

Are you okay, user?

We didn't descend from Adam and Eve and everyone didn't drown in a worldwide flood in the last few thousand years. This shit is retarded. You're just programming yourself with cool makebelieve images. Learn2evenalittevenalittlehonest4fuxsake

Pic related, it's prayer

Atheists don't exist, only liars in denial

Your meme refers to a Western Christian (Catholic and Protestant) heresy regarding the crucifixion. Get on Google and learn about how the Eastern Orthodox Church views the meaning of Christ's crucifixion.

>immortal demigod "sacrifices" himself for the "sins" of humanity
>cant actually die, and comes back a few days later
>yet people think its a big deal, even though he knew the entire time that he cant actually die

My dad beat the shit out of me with a belt when I was 10 years old for innocently asking why it was a sacrifice if jesus didnt actually die.

Nobody actually believes in god. They just pretend to so they can have a circlejerk with their sekrit club and hang out in a nice building occasionally.