Venezuela for Sale

So, I got curious as to how much a bolivar is worth, compared to a US dollar, and it turns out that 1 bolivar is worth less than 1 US penny. So I got curious still as to how much property sells for there.
>OhShitThatCheap.jpg
Now I'm looking up how to buy the country, rule over it, set in place a capitalist system, replace their currency's backing, and un-fuck the nation entirely, while still turning a profit.

Sup Forums , got any tips?

You'd still need a decent amount of capital to buy any substantial amount of land, I'm assuming

The night Sup Forums buys Venezuela with couch change

They wont let you buy the house much less any useable land.

turn that shit into the 4th reich or ill lynch you

I guess that's why the price is so low

the dream of a kekistan will finally come true.

are prices actually cheap from your perspective ? or is it just an adjusted ratio that venezuelans cant afford

i could never wrap my head around exchange ratios of international currency fluctuations

A lot could go wrong. The government could just take it from you and what are you going to do about it? If it was a good investment Chinese people would be all over it. Just the title issues are probably too much of a headache

How much does land go for in Venezuela, anyways? Just because their money has the shit inflated out of it doesn't necessarily mean that their land is dirt cheap

Let's do it, Sup Forums, let's get us some of that sweet Venezuelan property!

From my research, you could buy small property for about 10 USD. Yeah. Dirt cheap. Farmland for a hundred or so. Yes, adjustments made.

They have laws against foreign ownership. They're seizing foreign corporations' manufacturing facilities, everything belongs to the Venezuelan government now.

Define what you mean by this. Do you want to buy out the governmental system, buy all state owned assets, or buy up all individual property in the country?

A low exchange rate doesn't mean you can go buy a city for a few grand. You'll still need an absolute fortune to buy up all developments in any urban areas. It's not like skyscrapers are suddenly $100k just because their currency is trash.

Would an army be that much, though? I mean, I'm in a conservative state, so guns are easy to get here, think I could buy a Venezuelan army?

Sure you could buy the citizens with some bread.

I will say it again: You literally can't. Even if you knew someone there you could funnel the money through and buy land or a house, as soon as they saw a non resident there they would sieze all of the assets and property. They are doing it to their citizens anyway.

this should be expected. if you're "investing" into venezuela property you're basically sending your money into the venezuelan trap piggybank.

can i buy their asses with chocolate?

this, "white" people in venezuela get their shit seized even though they've owned it previously because they're too rich or sth. Top Kek.

Just be sure to genocide the Communists before they try and oust you.

175% annual inflation rate with most banks WAY under 1% interest rates on any money deposited or invested. You would have to take over and fix shit really fast(within a few months) before your spending power devalued itself into nothing.

I'M ROCK HARD