CNN TALKING LIKE Sup Forums THEY THINK MANCHESTER WAS A RIGHT-WING 'FALSE FLAG'

Sup Forums is influencing how normies speak and think

Other urls found in this thread:

bjnyc.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/kj/KJ20130426.pdf
ajcatlanta.org/site/c.lwLZKjN3LxH/b.9458381/k.B555/Tribute_Committee.htm
njjewishnews.com/kaplanskorner/2008/12/18/executive-decision-continued/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just like that shitty show designated survivor
>what is preemptive programming Mr Trebek?

Sup Forums was influenced by CNN in that regard, actually. they're kinda weird mirror images of each other.

I wonder who could be behind this fake news

Really makes you think.

It's like everytime cnn tries to report something accurately, they have to just shoot themselves in the foot.

Is it wrong to say ISIS is right-wing?

well boys it looks like we got ourselves a hit list
lets go have a field day

Yeah

They're authoritarians, so left

It's why fascism and communism are both left, no matter what the latter say and try to change definitions

There's no way that chart is accurate. Can anyone provide sources that lets say even the top 3 rows are all Jewish? No doubt some are but this is misinformation like that picture of Trump in the situation room where goyim get Jewish stars too.

The guy doesn't even give any specific examples, he just says "Right wing groups have been framing Muslims all year in Europe!".

I legit can't think of one example.

NOW is when CNN is talking about false flags?

dont forget about the dreaded crypto-kikes

why the fuck would a right winger blow themselves up for an attack that will have 0 influence on anything as usual

I'm pretty sure you can find clips of CNN criticizing false-flag type narratives.

a quick look at their faces, the top 3 rows check out

with enough training, one can spot a jew almost instantly

OY VEY shut this goy down

Obviously it was Russian hackers trying to frame innocent muslims and turn us against them.

Sup Forums stop spreading your lies and conspiracy theories

CNN is no better than Sup Forums is at this point, maybe a little worse since they get paid for this bullshit.

I made this pic. I have sources for every single person on the list. Every. Single. Person.

As a quick disclaimer, I included some people who are not themselves Jewish but who have Jewish spouses or who converted to Judiasm (Brian Stelter, Kate Bouldan, Izzy Povich, Juliette Kayem, and John King). Beyond that, everyone on there is ethnically Jewish.

If you so desire, I can start posting some of the links to prove the top 3 rows are Jewish. In the interest of saving time, is there a specific individual you are questioning, so I don't have to post 14 links?

Urge to build Auschwitz 2.0: rising.

>(((SHAPIRO))) ((((HURVITZ)))) ((((SHIMMEL)))
>not jewish as fuck

You're a fucking lemming, the evidence is right there inf front of your fucking eyes and you still; REFUSE to acknowledge it. Dr. Pierce was right about you, fucking normie lemming.

>be liberal
>browse Sup Forums all day
>somehow manage to not get redpilled but still pick up the lingo and thought patterns while applying them to a liberal framework

THE WORLD WILL BECOME Sup Forums

They blamed it on the right wing? Why not pin it on MUH RUSSIA?

E.g., Lauren Hurvitz. Here is a a congratulations on Lauren's daughter's bar mitzvah: bjnyc.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/kj/KJ20130426.pdf

You can search Lauren's family on facebook to determine that, in fact, that link is referring to her family since every single name checks out.

Trust me. I was thorough here. It took weeks.

How do Confederate Whites benefit?

E.g. Louise Sams. Here is a link to her on the Tribute Committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC: ajcatlanta.org/site/c.lwLZKjN3LxH/b.9458381/k.B555/Tribute_Committee.htm

Sam's lives in Atlanta (where CNN is headquartered).

good picture. but fags either post fake ones, or other fags say its fake

when you make it, you should post in small text all the relevant links at the bottom so there's 0 doubt

but i believe it

>CNN creates a false flag conspiracy theory
BEST TIMELINE.

Anyone got an example of one of these false flags in Germany from 'recent weeks'?

>seen that in Germany in recent weeks
proofs?

Media did this for Bataclan as well they flipped their shit when it came out that some of the attackers were refugees
Said it was a conspiracy by ISIS to turn us against refugees and how convent it was that an ID card had been left next to one that showed he was a refugee

Wow user comes thru

E.g. David Levy.

Here is an article written by the editor of the editor for the New Jersey Jewish News, in which he includes Levy among a list of Jewish individuals prominent in the business of sports:
njjewishnews.com/kaplanskorner/2008/12/18/executive-decision-continued/

At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports (i.e., not yet president of Turner yet).

Its brainwashing, and all the imbeciles that watch this shit unironically will gobble it right up and be influenced by it. They know this.

Theyre literally beginning to justify actual genocide. Im pumped. Lets do this. Its gonna be so bloody and not work out at all like they think lmao. Ohhhh im near orgasm. You have no idea what we're capable of

The jews want this, they organized this in the political arena. Any backlash against the muslims gives them justification for expansion. If everyone hates muslims, they can slip right in and snap up land without anyone noticing, or caring.

Checked. Holy 7s

Yeah I know. When I get time in the near future, I am going to remake it so that I indicate that those 5 individuals I mentioned have Jewish spouses rather than being Jewish themselves, and also try to include the links to prove the rest are Jewish.

Rather than trying to put 110 links on the image (likely a lot more, because some of the individuals require an inference from a couple links combined), I wonder if I could somehow put a single link to a pastebin, for example. Then on the pastebin, I could just put all the links.

>recent right wing false flags in germany

fucking what? lmao, msm is literally just making shit up at this point.

>uuhhh... there are examples... like germany I guess?

reminds me of pic related

You're doing God's work user.

we jews now

Setting up everything for the greater Israel project. And as Ken O'Keefe said WRT Israel, "they just want both sides to keep killing each other for as long as possible"

This basically is the jews plans for all goyim, including muslims and Christians. (Oops, quote was George Galloway my bad)

Sup Forums is making the elites desperate for action, they are sweating real hard guys

>recent right wing false flags in germany

Some german police officers were caught pulling some krap trying to infiltrate themselves disguised as refugees, obviously a government operation setting up another hoax terror event. But calling Merkel's (((German police))) 'right wing' is the height of dishonesty.

>the height of dishonesty
>AKA the norm for normie press esp CNN