Based Baghdaddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayla_Mueller#Death

>Mueller supported causes that supported humanitarian aid, human rights, youth mentorship, and environmental activism.[citation needed] Her involvement in human rights activism and humanitarian aid included working in India with Tibetan refugees.[3] Her work in the Middle East included volunteering for the pro-Palestinian activist group the International Solidarity Movement and helping African refugees in Israel with the African Refugees Development Center.[4][5] Other humanitarian and activist causes Mueller was involved in at home and abroad were Vrindavan Food For Life, which provides free food, education, and medical care for those in need;[6][7] and during college, Food Not Bombs.[4][5][8]
She deserved it. Liberal scum.

the magic negro came to the rescue

>Her work in the Middle East included volunteering for the pro-Palestinian activist group the International Solidarity Movement and helping African refugees in Israel with the African Refugees Development Center.
Fuck off this girl was giving the kikes headaches by multiculturizing Israel like no one else here

Isn't he a clean freak to?

Didn't he pull her nails out because he doesn't like dirt?

damn right.
based caliph was a hygiene nazi.

I wonder if she was thinking about all those poor, poor muslim immigrants while Baghdadi was shoving his dirty little brown cock into her over and over again.

Ouch.

Oh well it turns out life isn't like a Disney movie who would have figured?

>#notallmuslims

Fun fact, those jihadists that had nothing to do with islam let her local muslim boyfriend walk free when they took her.

All people are the same! No borders no nations!

SlaaaayyY!! Queeeen!!!!

More liberals should follow her lead.

she has massive forearms.
what's her secret?

This, I can't understand the poltards that are so repulsive to women that they actually celebrate the death of a white Christian woman, who as you say, did more for pol ideas then any numale Virgin larper on this board ever will.

ITS TIME TO GET YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF THE CLOUDS

DENOUNCE. JESUS. CHRIST.

>white Christian woman
white.trash.whore.

Fuck off Romanian trash

Since he married here isn't it technically not rape?

white knighting cuck

Romanians are the niggers of europe

Dumbell wrist flexion and extension exercises. 3x8. 3 times a week. In addition to that, 15% bodyfat

nope. she jacked off hajis all day, everyday, until she got droned.

you're not even european

>did more for pol ideas

Sounds like someone is unable to grasp intent. Given the chance this women would've been Merkel on crystal meth and while I find what happened to her terrible, people like her should never be put in positions that allow them to hurt more than just themselves. Empathy is great but when you've got so much of it that it prevents you from thinking rationally or assessing (blatantly obvious) risks then that's a problem.

You can't help anybody when you're dead.

wtf I love Wikipedia now

Son of Swedish immigrants. 100 percent and not muzzie or slav either

THICC

Yeah, so let's have a thread about a "based" mudslime and celebrate the death of a white woman. Romanians don't belong here.

>Son of Swedish immigrants

And you're just a fucking nigger.

i think that's albanians

>Swedish
>immigrants
You can't make this shit up

angry americuck mad that white girls chase big black dick like mine :)

She was fucking ugly retard on the inside and outside. Nothing of value was lost

They got the Fuck out in the 1950s after the war. Can't tie me to today's sweden

Yes I can. Cuckoldry has no borders.

Why not both?

Americans are Europeans too, white ones anyways

Whatever you say small man with zero integrity

Did you just assume my gender, white cis male bigot?

>She was fucking ugly
3-4 beers and bad lighting solves it.
she was a 7/10

i, as a european, have ruled that you are not worthy of the title of european.
you may not contest this.

Sure did

Just wow. I'm gonna find you and defend myself from oppression with this bike lock.

>she traveled to the northern Syrian city of Aleppo with her Syrian boyfriend
>the car was ambushed, and both Mueller and the Syrian man were abducted
>The Syrian man was later freed.
$10 her """boyfriend""" set her up.
Thats what you get for race mixing bitch.

Or he betrayed her after reciting the Shahada.

>she was a 7/10
>t. inbred Gypsy

How's the motel 6 in downtown Portland treating ya?

>Swedecuck banter

>celebrate the death of a white woman.

It's obviously a low effort troll tread but if we were to put personal tragedy on a scale, I'd rank hers far below those of the yazedi women/girls who just happened to be unfortunate enough to live there when the "arab spring" came about.

(Never forget that many "progressives" quite like Mueller enthusiastically celebrated this and to this very day are explicitly in support of armed religious fanatics whom they for god knows what reason call "moderate".)

It's a tragedy in the same way Trotsky ended up getting icepick'd in Mexico is a tragedy, i.e. it's not.

>$10

Kek. You sure sound certain.

>shilling this hard for sandniggers

>helping out in the ME
into the trash.

>Being this racist

>Racists? In MAH swamp?
Leave this board, Pieter

>Leave this board, Pieter

But I'm a dreamer!

No, you are crafty spice merchant

Leave

what kind of jihad music was the daddy of baghdad playing in his terror crib while he raped little kayla?

Here to stay until all our freebees are gone. Then its back to your homeland.

this is my fetish

>helping African refugees in Israel

Sounds pretty based DESU. More refugees for Israel!

A born cuck then.

becoming a raping caliph?

>Mueller started working in southern Turkey in December 2012, where she was assisting Syrian refugees. On August 3, 2013, she traveled to the northern Syrian city of Aleppo with her Syrian boyfriend
>Doctors Without Borders staff were "flabbergasted" at Mueller's arrival, since Syria was dangerous for international aid workers.
>The following day, Doctors Without Borders staff tried to drive Mueller to a bus station so that she could travel back to Turkey.[13] However, the car was ambushed, and both Mueller and the Syrian man were abducted.[13]
>The Syrian man was later freed.[13]

>she went to turkey to get filled by arab dick, followed him around in a fucking warzone, and in the end he fucked off and left her to be raped and tortured

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

That her?

an honest mistake if you think about it.

i would paint my skin brown and put on a fake black beard and not brush my teeth for a few weeks

i would kidnap the most cancerous liberal female icon and force her hand in marriage and go in deep trying to get her to change her views

i would also give male prisoners the opportunity to escape but only if they have sex with the female and denounce their cause

i want to see the shock and horror in her eyes as she is taken again and again by those she thought were her most trusted circle of friends

i would be filming everything of course

I need to know this as well, for my own personal reasons.

>and left her to be raped and tortured

more like sold her off

>goes on a little race mixing adventure around the world to save brown people with her syrian boyfriend
>oh no i got captured, forced marriaged, raped and tortured, white man please come save me!
>US wastes resources by sending in SEALS and risking their lives to save some oil drilling whore
>it fails
>she dies in an airstrike

top kek, dumb fucking cunt. fuck her and all the people like her. traitors to the west, if you care so much about people in need look to your own people first bitch.

PRAISE KEK

yeah, but, what about the crusades though?

well kekked