How is ISIS recruiting so many people? Like do they normally reach out to recruits or the other way around...

How is ISIS recruiting so many people? Like do they normally reach out to recruits or the other way around? Do you think they'ed ever try and get white muslims in the US? What if they weren't even muslim?

It's not difficult, obama is the first nobel peace prize recipient to kill another nobel peace prize recipient.

Dude was bombing the shit out of tens of thousands of random middle eastern families, they're mad for a reason.

>How is ISIS recruiting so many people?
we're doing half the work for them. we're Bad Cop. we drop the bombs.

Some of the West's best communications professionals work for them.

Its some what misleading to talk about "recruiting". As if, ISIS just has a really good pitch and convinces people to join.

Theyre just violent people. They dont need much convincing. So many ISIS folk were born and raised in the west. Terrorist has more to do with being middle eastern, than it does being moslem. These people are genetically predisposed to doing this, and that accounts for infinitely more than "being recruited".

I think they are just pissed off more than anything. And are using Islam as an excuse. So many people hate America and western society, better not let gain any movement.

They're indoctrinated from birth to be radical. No persuasion/debate involved.

Pretty cool pic desu, loved Morrowind

Sup Forums is seriously blue pilled some times.

You cant be a race realist, and then also think that everything comes down to propaganda and indoctrination. Those are totally incompatible beliefs.

This is how they fight large democracies;
FLN during the Algerian War
Vietcong during the Vietnam War

Commit atrocities to get an overreaction, then leverage the neutral people to pick a side

Oh, i thought it was an artistic representation of the Caliphate...

I blame mmorpgs

>tfw balmora is 70% outlanders

They have great brand recognition. When you think terrorism, you think ISIS. They're basically the Band-Aid of terrorism.

aqi is what i think of, isis is like a wildly successful mutation that flourished in syria and spread backwards

ISIS IS IN MORROWIND?!?!!

Yeah but they are pretty young in terms of big boy terrorism.
>mfw i named my wifi haqqani.

>nsa discover haqqani network
>careful monitoring shows a penchant for shitposting and making fun of europe

You know, I never liked Morrowind because I thought it was too slow, and that fucking hit/miss system always pissed me off. But after seeing this (and after 50 autists on Sup Forums sperged out on me about how Oblivion sucked) I may have to retry the game.

Naw, HQN are guys you really dont want to run into, even more so after stupid ass OEF ROE took place.

>You cant be a race realist
fair enough, I don't care to be.

REMOVE N'WAH

So Dagoth Ur was the leader of ISIS all along. What's his endgame?

Read everything best part of the game magick is ez mode but turns the game into a resting simulator. So get a regen mod if you want. Make fatigue potions like a madman and chug them b4 battles. Game is ez af

The story and exploration is what makes it so great

Dagoth Ur just wanted to reclaim his peoples homeland.

A journalist had some massive report on this last year. Apparently a lot of it is social media. Most of the young boys joining are doing it because their friends are too.

They target muslims suffering with mental health problems or who are just awkward social spergs who can't quite fit into regular societies, either western ones or muslims ones, and then they offer them a place to belong where all problems have a definite enemy who can be killed in a way that lets them think their life has meaning.

None of my friends are though. How would I do it? Are you talking about that insider threat thing?

Honestly. I usually got bored with the game and just maxed my stats in the console and ran around Vardenfell. Once I jumped all the way to Solstheim. That was a treat

See, that's what made me love Oblivion (my first TES game). I know Morrowind has more depth and more consequence (factions), but I can't seem to dedicate myself to that intensive of an RPG. But by God, I want to try again

wut