How to save google

> be me
> get hired at google
> earn over 200k
> during orientation go through "diversity" training
> listen to speaker say he is proud to work at a company in which the white male is a minority

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> how do we fix this pol?

You fix it by quitting your job immediately.

by sending me money from your fancy silicon valley job

You fix it by sucking off your Indian superior, like others do

Either take it down from the inside by crashing it with no survivors
Or eat it up and work your way into a high ranking position and then use your power to leverage it back into a non-SJW position

nah they pay too well, besides i think i can fix it better if im on the inside.

send me a hott babe and i will

Google virtue signals by flaunting their 'diversity,' which in their case means chinks and poos. No matter how Progressive they claim to be they don't have any use for stupid niggers and spics.

kek, u dunno my race?

thanks for the flag

working my way is indeed the plan.

gotta redpill this place baka

All of it user.

Complain at HR that xir made you feel marginalized

actually they are actively going after underrepresented ppl in the company like all major tech companies. Heck msft has the bonuses of the superiors tied to the diversity of the team...

Pepe themed Google doodle when?

all of what?

It's too big for you to make a difference but if you could perhaps try pushing as hard as possible for lee and pajeet to get the same pay and conditions as Americans there.
Ditto for pushing women to get equal* pay and conditions.
*Equal = they get more than men.

ohh thats spicy (i like it), unfortunately, this will take at least 10 years for me to reach that level.

take your money and chill on the roof like bighead. no one will ever notice they can't fire you.

Regret leaving, moot?

there's a lot of jews here too man.

they will just put me through more diversity training or fire me.

That's insane. But they have money to burn. They're literally hiring people whose job title is to be black and not get in the way.

Just remember the bell curve of race and iq and realize Google knows that whites will always be needed...

doesn't the military pay all of your expenses

they've had those quotas for years, it's impossible to find people to meet their standards though.

lee and pajeet get paid the same in american offices... same for women...

whats moot?

>*Equal = they get more** than men.

**more = the same amount but for less work

The douche who used to run this site.

Use duckduckgo

Engage in white takkiya. Become a trusted cuck on the outside. The best goy. Get promoted.

Take information and leak when the time is right.

Everything

thats how i become a neet for life.

I don't believe Pajeet would be paid the same. There's no incentive to pay Pajeet the same, that's the whole reason for him.

Not just that, there's all sorts of creative shit these women are pushing for.
eg. Maternity leave for women that do not have children.

Basically just use all this leftist shit against them.

Write down everything you remember from that event, including who else were in attendance. Angle to sue them for racial discrimination eventually.

Companies can't say "we're happy race X is a minority here" without being found liable for creating a hostile work environment and having to pay up for any hurt fee fees.

i pref bing, they give me money for searching on their site.

lol jk, not using google is a waste of time.

You can't fix it. The liberal consensus will shut you up.

How long have you been at the company? Were you literally just hired? Do you know about y-a-g? Look at the "microaggressions" on there, some of the shit people are complaining about is just ludicrous.

Do not reveal your power level. There is no safe place for us at Google. Best to keep quiet and keep cashing those massive paychecks (and just wait until you start vesting).

t. 5 year Googler.

If you want to get promoted fast pretend to be a tranny or convert to islam.

>afghanistan
>hot babe

do you like unibrows and merchant noses by chance?

>keep your fucking head down
>live on the cheep
>don't date unless you run into a high tier virgin

in 5 years you will have made bank go find something that fits you better or start your on business. Remember a woman has a small window a mans breading stalk only goes up over time.

no the company didn't say it, the person said he was proud to work for such a company, he was expressing his feelings.

dude the highest paid exec in the world is the ceo of google, a pajeet.

have fun on the job hunt, you must not be very smart if you think you are anonymous here and google isn't already monitoring this thread. I look forward to hearing you tell me how many proxies you are behind though.

ye i know about that, im very new, like i said this was at orientation.

Ye I think I will use my power when i get promoted and reach a high enough position like god emperor.

>Maternity leave for women that do not have children
Haha, saw that article. Funny thing was she specifically said that single men should not have this paid leave.

nahh promo at least they claim is performance based

nope which was exactly why i gave him that task

Are you being obtuse? Pajeets are notoriously shitty at what they do. The reason they hire them is because they can get three shitty Pajeets for the price of one good white man (figuratively) and they think it's the better deal.

The CEO does not disprove this basic fact of 21st century business.

"Claim" is the key word.

>>don't date unless you run into a high tier virgin

thats the most crucial, but i wna uncuck google in the process as well...

leak

>fix this?

you can't

who the fuck is Googler?

ikr who knows what actually happens

an employee who works at google, surely u cant be that thick...

Do not browse Sup Forums on anything that might be connected to google.

Definitely do not watch anything right wing on YouTube from your gmail account. Your goal is to become trustworthy. Consider declaring yourself gay at the office and I'm not even joking. Very few of us will have an opportunity like this.

If he was speaking on behalf of the company, and it sounds like he was, they're liable.

u think that a white ceo will get paid 3x more than sundar pichai or satya nadella?

top kek!

nope he def wasn't speaking on behalf of the company.

Nice try, but white males aren't the minority at jewgle

declaring myself gay is going a bit too far...

but the rest ye.

Internal-name for Google employees, I'm just trying to relate to OP. Shouldn't your spies have this basic intel?

im what they call a noogler right now.

Well some people call themselves Googlers while...
>using stock android phone from Google (Nexus/Pixel)
>having a tablet from google
>having an Android Wear smartwatch
>using google services ONLY: chrome, gmail, google play music, books, etc etc etc

A "speaker" at a lecture on diversity training provided by the company wasn't speaking for the company?

shitting on white men all the time like this is technically both racist and sexist. catering to specific minorities is supporting supremacy of that minority.

well this wasnt the speaker herself, this was a speaker after the diversity training speaker giving her personal thoughts on it.

kys techie.

You are the problem.

CEO pay itself is exceptional it has fuck all to do with the salaries of workers.

it is in fact illegal to discriminate against some one due to color

It's actually a pretty fair promotion process. Last year's Googlegeist* scores suggest broad agreement that the process is fair (except, of course, niggers who always complain the system works against them-- no matter how you slice the data, men, women, Asians, Hispanics, etc. all agree it's a fair performance-based system, except niggers). The main problem is that they tend not to fire diversity hires. They won't be promoted if they don't deserve it, but they won't be let go either.

*Internal survey of employee satisfaction across a ton of different categories.

well if pajeets can become ceos surely some of them are skilled dont u think?

I'm aware. Got your propeller hat?

its not technically discrimination, kind of like affirmative action but much weaker.

lmao that's your fucking fault for leaving Sup Forums, moot

Didn't know that. Employees are commonly referred to as Googlers but I haven't heard the term for "fans" of Google.

yessir, and im enjoying the free food.

its too bad haircuts are paid, everywhere its advertised as being free at google.

>call niggers googles
>call googlers niggers
symmetry acheived

start using bing

/thread

my productivity will go down the drain, my msft friends all use chrome and google.

See if you can twist their code of conduct. There's probably some shit about making everyone feel welcome and safe.

>They're literally hiring people whose job title is to be black and not get in the way.

Protip: That's true of EVERY silicon valley tech company at a certain point. They usually stick em in HR or purchasing or some stupid shit.
Life cycle of a silicon valley tech company is basically
Startup -> early initial success -> growth based on VC/IPO -> Here come the diversity hires! -> core group bails for new startup -> wait, why are we stagnant? -> bankrupt/bought out

Google is too big to fail, but they're definitely at the 'stagnant' phase. They ain't come up with anything new or decent in a coons age. And they've been working on their faggy self driving car for a fucking decade with nothing to show for it, meanwhile Tesla is popping out self driving S's after like 6 months of work.

how did they not make me feel welcom and safe?

t.thread(126855152).exec;

Pretty much what the get for exclusively hiring boring zero-creativity Asians and shit Indian coders.

t.rest.post-id= string.send="What is there to fix? It is a good thing all around and real people in the real world outside of this bigoted shitfest of a website know this. How about you kys and do humanity a favor." db.connect.log(cur.content, 1, id.ks.res);

use your money to hire assassins to kill all the women and minorities

problem solved

What is there to fix? It is a good thing all around and real people in the real world outside of this bigoted shitfest of a website know this. How about you kys and do humanity a favor.

Nitpick the speaker's words or take them out of context somehow.
Why is he glad that your arbitrary group is a minority? We're all people mang
It makes you feel unsafe and unwelcome that people see you for your race and not the content of your character.
Just make some shit up. It works for BLM

n00b c0d3r

cur = log.post(time, true, "126859397"); db.connect.content(cur).send;

>Implying Google doesn't track their employee
>Implying they aren't reading this thread
I hope you saved money

that cud backfire very badly on me

Cool meme

no where in the contract it says i cant express my opinions anonymously online.

White larper

t.rest.post-id= string.send="You think the doctor saying the word what in a gif is cool enough to actually make a comment just to say cool meme? Uhh... lurk moar plz." db.connect.log(cur.content, 1, id.ks.res);

Yes, it could.
It stinks either way. Would you rather keep your head down for now or stick your neck out?
The second is a risk.
If you do talk about it, try to do it with with a classical liberal civic nationalist hat on