Love NOT hate

>Queen's Brian May speaks out on the Manchester attack

>“I’m afraid I regard everything as an opportunity – out of tragedy comes knowledge and realisation. To me, 9/11 and all these terrible disasters are an opportunity to reevaluate ourselves and I think we failed to do that in 9/11. We went on bombing people. Tony Blair, David Cameron… [Britain] still [has] this attitude that you can solve a violent situation by violence. I don’t believe that.
Sup Forums BTFO! When will you bigots grow up?

youtu.be/Jn8U2udwBtc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVIIy9FgOEY
youtube.com/watch?v=iux9mTnf7xg
youtube.com/watch?v=VeVjEg4znQk
youtu.be/IGNILpVcgz4
youtube.com/watch?v=K0LSuY2TDwE
youtube.com/watch?v=jhyZYjmEJ24
youtu.be/VEJ8lpCQbyw
youtu.be/5-zh0a6nDTo
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coming from some faggot who never had to worry a day in his life? Yeah ok Arianna Grande's fans took her advice of love and tolerance and look at that, they got blown to bits anyway

>never had to worry a day in his life?
His work is his art. He's contributed more to the world than you sad, lonely virgins ever will.

Probably the second most overrated guitar player ever right behind Hendrix.

No one will know of them once isis destroys all copies of their music

violence = violence

What he means is that you must use overwhelming violence to combat just regular violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVIIy9FgOEY

youtube.com/watch?v=iux9mTnf7xg

Are you deaf and clinically retarded?

That nigger is about to die. He has no stake in our future

>one of the most unique and distinct guitarists
>overrated
Pick one, weeb.

This dandy haired faggot, cashing in on his friend's death and continuing the band without him. Fuck him.

This is true.
Love your country and your people.
No need to hate other races.
Your love for your own people should guide all of your actions.
And you must do what is necessary to protect those that you love.

Whatever is necessary.

Wrong bigot. Globalization is the future. We are one world and must love and support our fellow global citizens.

#NoBorders

self-hate is the opiate used to mollify the impotent masses in their death throes

we don't need borders, we have ocean with a deep submarine trench perfect for disposing of unwanted things

also you should see what lives at the bottom

>said the cishet white male

>Keep yourself alive
>be tolerant
Pick one

>We...
How long have you been in Japan, weeb?

I sure do wonder

>"white"

tribalism is your enemy, melanin goy

WE ARE THE CUUUUCKS , MY FRIEND

Fag enabler

What would Freddie think?
I know he was a faggot but I always get these fascist vibes every time I see a video of him performing.
Also fuck Brian and Rodger for selling out. John was smart enough to leave the band.

>Oh look, another bigot
Homosexuality is perfectly natural...as old as recorded human civilization. Deal with it.

>deviltrips
>jap posters 10/10
fuck you nips are the coolest asians

Brian is an asshole. You can tell he's the wet blanket, every band has one. Freddie was in control on stage but gets kicked around everywhere else. He was a genuinely nice guy. Deacon is the smartest fucker ever for not going along with the shitshow and Taylor just likes money

That's a beautiful image. Makes me proud of my country (for once in my life).

Someone should explain to Brian May that he has no fucking idea what he is talking about.

That the problem with Islam is not with the British people. That British people demanding action be taken is not an unreasonable request seeing as their lives are at stake.

Although I agree we dont need to use violence, we do need to discriminate. Theirs only one group of people who are not policing their own community, that are failing to stop these people. If they wont take the action we demand then we must do it our selves.

wait, you're saying that a man who has been wealthy and living outside the UK to dodge taxes for most of his life may be out of touch with your average Briton?

Meanwhile Morrissey is calling out all the retarded politicians and Muslims.

Why are so many left wing people turning right when they get old?

Rip sweet prince
Im not gay but damn 70s freddie you were hot

youtube.com/watch?v=VeVjEg4znQk

For those with good music taste

>I'm not gay
got some bad new for ya, bernd

You could actually say that all that classic rock made the world worse and that he's an abject failure from a humanitarian point of view.

wrong fairy, faggot

youtu.be/IGNILpVcgz4

Thats excellent too
But my fairy king is my absolute favorite
Despite the huge success they had later
They never were better than in the first two albums

youtube.com/watch?v=K0LSuY2TDwE

This guy literally sucks dick!
I have a hard time respecting the opinion of a man who sucks cock unlike most of you Sup Forumstards!

meh, I LOVED Queen II growing up, but the community hates me because my favorites are The Works and A Kind of Magic. But yeah, Fairy King's a jam

will you respect my opinion, sweetie?

Theres nothing wrong with this song
Ignore the white shaming the song is just great

youtube.com/watch?v=jhyZYjmEJ24

Freddie i still love you

I guess we need to start dropping FAEBs all over Europe since most of Isis moved there

>Morrissey
That's not surprising

Theres nothing wrong with the 80s
True queen fans are able to love both 70s and 80s

typical modern cucked german-------pop music is designed to brainwash on the limbic level. it's the lyrics that matter, and the lyrics that stick in your subconscious, the music just lulls you in, so they can plant their seeds of deception

jesus, you yuropoors and your "muh lap a godz"
I mean, it's great, but it just never hit over here

Theres nothing wrong with this song
And its not pop its rock

WwWHITE MAN WHITE MAN

I love it when Sup Forums devolves into a Queen thread. Seems to happen often

youtu.be/VEJ8lpCQbyw

hopefully the S. Americans join in

Implying the guy is wrong. Implying closed borders and deportation, our preferred methods, fall under violence

>be in a band called "queen"
>talk like an absolute faggot

WTF, I love eight year old white girls getting eviscerated by shrapnel now

wtf I love child killers now!

lmao, from what i can tell, pol is comprised of at least a few completely bluepilled people but who just have the incessant inner feeling that their life is actually shit, they just cant quite put their finger on it.

They always were right wing. They just had to pretend to be different otherwise they would never have had a career. It eats them up inside having to keep that to themselves.

>pancreatic cancer is perfectly natural
>therefore you should like it

Bluepilled?

Lurk more newfag

He called it first

the problem with all of modern Sup Forums is that they are new and don't know anything about kiwifarms or lolcow-type communities and that all of the "redpill" talk is just getting laughed at by the majority of users. They really think they're being profound and this makes me feel bad

Top 5 Queen songs
>Bohemian Rhapsody
>Fat Bottomed Girls
>Killer Queen
>Under Pressure
>Bicycle Race
Honorable mention because radio over played it
>We Are the Champions

Prove me wrong.
>Pro tip: you can't.

he is right. The solution is not to bomb Isis or intervene in syria. The solution is to dispose of all non-whites in white countries

Queen is trash and always has been.

>implying those who died in the attack cares what celebrities think and would much rather lived than be used as not all muslim propaganda

I don't think he ever was a leftists, a lot of his lyrical themes just sort of appeal to people who have certain traits that are likely to make them leftists.
It's like, I am almost certain than, say, AC/DC is a completely apolitical band, but if you had to ascribe a political leaning to them, it would be center-right because of the working-class people you'd expect to like them.

Buhhhhh
Needs more early 70s

March of the black queen
My fairy king
Its late
In the lap of the gods...revisited

GAS

BEHEAD THOSE WHO WOULD INSULT QUEEN!!!

youtu.be/5-zh0a6nDTo

>letting your enemies continue to massacre you is the real winning

How did racism work out for you in SA?

Allahu akbar
Queen never ceases to amaze me
MUSTAPHAAAA IBRAHIMMMMM

I occasionally blare this from my garage and declare jihad on my neighbors (they love me!)

great until you American Jews put sanctions on us

Nice

I was on a Queen binge a couple of weeks ago. One of the most outstanding concerts I've ever been to (they were with Thin Lizzy, no less).

It's not a good idea to know too much about the musicians you love. (I used to be such a Green Day fan. I still think they're really talented, but it's not the same.)

>It's not a good idea to know too much about the musicians you love
yes, I try not to but sometimes people are evidently dicks or not. Also like post-dead singers Queen/Thin Lizzy? I hope not

/thread

I think it was equality that is getting them killed

>Love NOT hate
You got that backwards, if there was ever a time the west needs hate it's now
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be

Yes brian lets throw flowers at the bombers.
I'm getting sick of people being so pathetic
You cannot defeat with love.

He can get back to us after he learns islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

brian may on top gear? I didn't know he was in queen, that's so weird

Is that show still on the air?

Kai Muros is the Roy Orbison of ethnic nationalism

>Roy Orbison of ethnic nationalism
Kek, good call

I preferred Morrissey's take on it, the Guardian called him a neo nazi because he called out politicians for saying 'extremism' without specifying what type of extremism.

>tfw you realize every bit of modern pop culture is a cesspit of mindless spiritual misdirection and consumption
>tfw almost every piece of modern artistic expression has been corrupted with mindless apathy and nihilism disguised as meaning
>tfw you realize the scope of the machine you are put against

>My people

A lot of people in my country are not my people. It would be like if the Japanese government cucked out and just let in people from all the countries they invaded in WWII. That actually makes me kinda sad to think about I like how there are at least a few homogenous countries left in the world even if most of them aren't white.

Dunno about SA, but how did ending slavery and segregation laws work out for you?

Sure you can, you just have to love sucking the governments dick until they use force (laws, control of the education system, police) to fight the people you don't like.

Topkek

no enoch powell/