youtube.com/watch?v=U2RnHf_gFCE
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867243099449315328
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867245063117590528
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867245761171292160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTFO AGAIN AHAHAHHAHAH

Trump is literally a cuck

Drumpf is totally done for this time! xd

so what's going on here? obviously she doesn't like him. why not just get a divorce? it's more humiliating to watch this than deal with a divorce, I assure you

Melania had it made with a life as a rich socialite. Trump fucks around and it becomes public knowledge, then he wins the election. Melania now has to deal with the public scrutiny of being first lady to a bragging philanderer like Trump, of all people.

They'll stay together until Barron comes of age or Trump leaves office, whichever comes first.

Leaf shill

Drumpf is finished.

Free Melania!

Jackie O loved Kennedy...

>Melania had it made with a life as a rich socialite. Trump fucks around and it becomes public knowledge, then he wins the election. Melania now has to deal with the public scrutiny of being first lady to a bragging philanderer like Trump, of all people.
They'll stay together until Barron comes of age or Trump leaves office, whichever comes first.

Wow. That's quite the story you've concocted.

Trump didn't marry this hoe because he loves her. She's extremely attractive for her age. He gets good pussy and she gets rich, that's the deal.

>shilling drumpft merch

my god what a jew

If she's going to play the part she needs to play the part. Hold the old man's hand. I'd hold his hand if he wanted, and I don't even like him.

DHALNID BLUMPF IS DONE

Nothing in her demeanor leads me to believe she fucks him

holy shit, this fucking video, I wouldn't be surprised if trump is actually a wife beater

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RnHf_gFCE

Other than having his child?

Srsly gaiz, POTUS is not good enough for women.

Do you not see yet?

nothing about this suggests that he's done, but I appreciate the bumps

Pretty much. What insane woman wouldn't marry Trump if he asked? Even the fat cows who think he's some sort of serial rapist wouldn't turn him down.

ah Obama leaf
how have you been
still Preparing the bull ?

>I, I hate you Trump-kun ~uguu!!

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867243099449315328

Interesting.

heads up

this faggot and his followers are trolling us on Sup Forums

I'm telling you Melania is extremely angry at Trump. She is a genuine nice lady and after Trump has sold out and backed away from his campaign promises she's been extremely upset with him. Something fishy is going on behind the scenes.

What's worng with her?

what happened?

she didnt wave as quickly?

what?

No shit. He made the thread.

She's upset because her husband sold out on his ideals

What a fucking faggot. Can just picture him excitedly screen shotting the page and hurrying to post on fucking social media. Retarded logic: shills post on Sup Forums so other shills can say EVEN POL HATES DRUMPF!

>tfw Melania has Kushner Wetworked

MELANOMA IS TAKEN, YOU DISGUSTING, OBESE, GERIATRIC, DEVIANT DULLARD!!

WTF is going on with Melannia?

Does she realise her husband is stabbing the support base in the back to cuck out to Saudis and Jews?

Oh my gawd. I think he may actually be a genius.

Not gonna lie, he destroyed Hannity today. We need a plan.

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867245063117590528

She'll make sure nothing will get in the way of Barron's inheritance.

kek

Obama leaf whats your position on New Keynesianism

Hey will, how's it going? Still trying to troll a Turkmenistani ice fishing imageboard? Don't you know we've been doing this for decades longer than you

Trump is such a fucking beta i swear if it wasn't for his billions he would still be a virgin and shitposting on r9k

>Does she realise her husband is stabbing the support base in the back to cuck out to Saudis and Jews?

Exactly. During the election Melania was probably influencing Donald a lot. Then after he got elected things started to change. He started to sell out and Melania has gotten really upset with it. Melania is the lawful good to Donalds chaotic neutral.

I bet they're constantly arguing.

epic, i like it

Do you guys actually think he may be 4 steps ahead of us? He took down Hannity today. We need a plan
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867245761171292160

She's a fucking slav model. She has no clue about politics and her opinions can be disregard. She's a trophy wife, her job is to shut her mouth, smile and look good.

I know Melania and know how she is...

1. She loves to play hard to get.

2. She's very playful with Trump and loves to tease him.

3. She keeps it all for the bedroom like a good woman does and isn't into public displays of affection.

That's all it is. They love each other.

William wouldn't know this because he's never been in love or has only been with easy slutty girls.

it's a logical deduction. I think he's approximately correct based on the evidence.

This thread reeks of nigger iq, bait and sage, filthy kikes.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about this irrelevant greaseball. Stop giving him attention. It might even be one of you faggots.

H O L Y S H I T
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T

BLUNCH BTFO!!!!
HOW WILL /POL EVER RECOVER?

This desu

Some girls are like that IRL, surprisingly enough

Found the newfag

apparently all of you are liberal FAGGOTS whos mommy and daddy hid everything from you because you are too WEAK to deal with the fact that they are REAL PEOPLE.

melania is a STRONG woman, and she fucking hates the media feeling pity for her and coming to her rescue all the time. she fucking hates victim culture, since she worked her fucking ass off to come to this country and marry the fucking president of the united states.

yes, she's PISSED at donald for fucking up, and isnt afraid to let it show. he knows he's in the dog house.

and you know what? its fucking FINE. they are ADULTS in a MARRIAGE, and when you're on a stressful trip overseas its fucking STRESSFUL, especially when your husband has a weird phobia where he can't sleep when he's not in his own bed because of his germaphobia

he meant "continues" to fuck him. and I totally agree. she fucking hates touching the guy

He's in this thread right now, Hi Will! How's your merchandise sales going? Still trying to cash in on some e-fame before you give up and move onto the next hot topic?

He turned into a kike, now she hates him. Based slavs at it again

Is Melania part of the deep state?????

can't a woman be pissed at her wife and not have to hold his hand like a fucking trophy? isn't this fucking america? we can't be real fucking people in AMERICA???

just because they are having a fight during a stressful time doesn't mean you get to jerk off about their "marriage ending" or being a sham or any of that liberal propaganda BULLSHIT

quit jerking off to the idea that melania is unhappy. its fucking disgusting

you're a KEK

All bitches with a taste of money and concern for their image and reputation behave as if they're legs are never spread but behind closed doors in the dark she's bobbing the knob and taking it from behind, even taking it from fat old trump once a month

left getting bored with russia meme
now branching into Trump PDA's.

i just love melania and want her to be happy but all you liberal propagandists just wont LET HER

>cant a woman be pissed at her wife

to be fair, they're supplying us with great material

>Is this the beginning of the end for Trump?

STOP TRYING TO HIT ON MELANOMA, YOU FAT, PEDO CUNT -- THE MAIL ORDER WHORE IS SPOKEN AND ACCOUNTED FOR!!

What a fucking cuck of a president.

She lifts her hand to move the hair that got in front of her face a second earlier.
You can't even see clearly if trump gets to touch her hand before she moves it, it happens at the same time.

just woman troubles

why does barron get all the cute family members

William's bots are going to take over Sup Forums. Is anyone else scared?

take that back, CRT-SHAREBLOW...

dumbf is the MOST MAGNIFICENT and TREMENDOUS GOY EVER!!

well this thread has gone places I didn't expect

because he's red-pilled on traps

This

Dumb brainlet kraut. Stick to your countries politics of destroying europe and importing third worlders. Trump literally said during his rallies that Melania was a big influence in his campaigns and positions. Trump has completely sold out like the good little german boy he is despite Melanias pleas to remain faithful to the American people.

~literally giving this fagget and his followers who made this thread attention

Hell is for ever!

smart kid

Should we be concerned about this Russia story?? The evidence is actually starting to add up and Trump is being cucked by his own wife

it was Michelle with her bulge and now its Melania
yall are acting like there isnt enough out there tom scintillate your senses

would you want to touch that clammy hand, let alone, have the orange baboon climb on top of (You) in one of his amorous moments.

>I know Melania and know how she is...
>Putting in this much effort for damage control

Are you getting paid for this atleast? This level of shilling is worth atleast a few hundred a month right? Post proof that you know her or kill yourself.

>Trump said that his wife was a big influence
That's what literally everyone would say.

nah, is ok, nothing to see

So they're a normal married couple that sometimes argue. What's the liberal media trying to push exactly?

The kid did the impossosibel. He cucked us.

>the evidence is starting to add up...
0+0 = 1 ?

What the fuck is her problem?

>24 hours a day he clutches his phone tightly waiting to post his next wall of PLEASE RESPOND

And this has been going on for 6 months

>Cuts off right before they went back to holding hands

how can she compete for attention when the orange one is so much in love with himself

Is this cuck actually funded by soros? HOW IS HE DOING THIS?

Melania is officially getting her pussy beat up by a big black dick like she is supposed to. That dumb ass pasty orange monkey is not hitting those walls right. FUCKING KEK!

They had tickets to Arianna Grande.

he got real spooked earlier

Californian left tryhard makes a thread on Sup Forums.

Quick, tell me how many states are run by Democrats? Just 2. How federal? All 3 branches are run by the GOP? Damn, that resistance hollywood larp is coming real!!! Consider how out of touch California is with the rest of the USA.

im confused

Something fishy is going on behind the scenes.
Promised jew kingdom got delayed?

What the fuck is happening here?