Really gets that old machine running upstairs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010.E2.80.93present
europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/europol_tesat_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eH0YYic_JpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[citation needed]

So they admit you can be killed by a Muslim attacker. I thought they were called "extremists"

Ask them how many IEDs have been the result of American/NON-ISSUE/non-Taliban/non-al-Qaeda deaths vs. how many IEDs made by Americans have killed non-Americans.

Well it doesnt get more right wing than islam

That kind of sophistry only works on people with no understanding of Islam's long and consistent history.

Completely ignoring the daily bloodshed caused by these goat fuckers in Europe and the Middle East.

One is domestic crime the other is acts of war by foreign invaders

>Not counting those times Muslims killed a bunch of people, you aren't likely to be killed by Muslims

>since 9/11
Because if they included it, you'd have a almost 100x chance of being killed by Islamic terror.
Also, the Florida massacre and San Bernadino shooting made Islamic Terrorism kill count higher, but who needs facts when you can just repeat outdated information.

I kinda get the feeling they're not including 9/11 in the 'since 9/11'

the citation is literally in the picture you mental midget.

No shit sherlock, that's because we've realized the degeneracy behind letting Muslims into our country without precaution.

>he thinks muslims did 9/11

The difference being is that these people are home grown, you can't help that, but you can stop muslim extremists from coming here.

The same could be said about every white male shooting
Rlly mks u think huh?

I think florida alone would make terror more likely

>If you ignore the largest terrorist attack of all time...

That's because Muslims are only 1% of the U.S population. Could you imagine if they were 30%, 50%?

also fort hood and navy yard shootings

>he was islamic but it wasn't inspired by his faith, since he suicide bombed his body into a million pieces we don't *know* what his motives were
vs
>he was right wing and it obviously had everything to do with it, he is still alive and is obviously a white male so he must be having feelings about his race, therefore his actions were based on his race and he is a supremacist

This is how they figure it.

>servicemembers dying overseas aren't citizens
>citizens aren't killed all day every day by non-white non-rightwing extremists
wewewew

>US is majority white, with half being 'right wing'
>Something like 5% mudslimes
>Start counting after 9/11
>Don't adjust for population
>Don't count orlando
>Don't count san bernadino

oh wow that conclusion is amazing wow

so what are the odds in european countries then?

All this means is white people are more effective

Look at the marathon bombing, only what 3 dead after setting off a bomb at one of the biggest events in Boston? Should've been dozens if they were competent at all

wait there has been right wing attacks? or was it just that dyland roof faggot raising the number from 0 to something tangible?

Mudslimes are 1%

(((Human Rights Watch)))

OY VEY, GOYIM!!!!

(((Any newsource that isn't Stormfront, brietbart, abovetopsecret, or infowars)))
>typical trumpet response

>highschool failures dying in someone elses country to serve their jewish masters interests
OMG THE HORROR. THOSE BRAVE MEN AND WOMYN DIED FIGHTING DAH EVUL TERRORISTS

As much as I hate agreeing with MUH TRUMP faggots like , attacking the source is pretty shitty as far as arguments go.

they need to do something to stop these crazy little white boys from getting radicalized

It's blatant statistic manipulation buried under layers of articles that keep you from finding the actual "source" where they give a completely biased list of crimes. These stats typically exclude 9/11 because keeping it in would destroy their argument immediately

What qualifies as "Right wing terror"
>Any and all hate crimes committed by a white person
>Any and all crimes committed by a white person who has ever expressed a political opinion, be it pro-communism to anti-government regardless of the motive for the actual crime.

examples:
2010 Austin suicide attack: suicide note showed pro-communism stance Still counted as "Right wing"

Joshua Cartwright: Killed two deputies who were trying to arrest him for domestic violence. Later his wife said he had expressed some anti-government opinions and that was enough to claim that his motives for murder were terrorism.

What qualifies as "Islamic terror"
>One or more muslims killing multiple people.
>They must have verified personal contact with the leadership of at least one foreign terrorist organization.
>hey must have expressed their islamic motivation for their attack at least 6 times into a Police/federal agency recording device during the attack.

Imagine that ANTIFAgs want to fuck with those on the right.

I want a tyvek suit

I dont buy the Tim Caughman attack for a second. It is such utter nonsense

Before 9/11 as well.

So you're saying keeping all the Muzzies out is working??

I recently saw a screenshot of a retweet by the """Human Rights Watch""" posted here on Sup Forums that made the bold claim that US citizens are 7 times more likely to be killed by the far right than Islamists, excluding 9/11. This seemed unlikely to me, so I counted the listed terrorist attacks on the wikipedia page (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States) and found out the following:

In the United States Islamic extremists have killed, since 9/11, 112 people and have injured 492 people. Including 9/11, there have been 3089 deaths and 1058 injuries in total since 2000.

The far right (Right-wing extremists and white supremacists combined) have killed 22 people and injured 12 since 2000. Overall excluding 9/11 Islamists have killed 5 times as many people and injured 41 times as many as the far right (exluding 9/11). There have also been many more failed and thwarted Islamist plots than right-wing plots.

Some attacks that didn't make the cut for Islamic Terror:
>Beltway snipers: Killed 16 people in order to black mail the US into giving them money they intended to use to fund a terrorist training camp in Canada.
>In June of 2006 in Denver, a man shot four of his co-workers and a swat team member, killing one. He later claimed he did it because it was “Allah’s choice.”
>In December of 2009 in Binghamton, a Saudi Arabian graduate student named Abdulsalam S. al-Zahrani killed Richard T. Antoun, a non-Muslim Islamic studies professor who served on al-Zahrani’s dissertation committee, in revenge for “persecuted” Muslims.
>In March of 2013 in Ashtabula (Ohio), a Muslim convert walked into a Christian Church during an Easter service and killed his father, claiming it was “the will of Allah.”
>In August of 2014 in Richmond (California) killed an Ace Hardware employee by stabbing him seventeen times, claiming he was on a “mission from Allah.”

From Wikipedia:
Islamic extremist attacks:
• 2001 New York City: 2977 deaths, 6000+ injured
• 2001 Chicago: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2002 Los Angeles: 2 deaths, 4 injured
• 2002 Beltway: 17 deaths, 10 injured
• 2006 Chapel Hill: 0 deaths, 9 injured
• 2006 Seattle Jewish Federation “””Hate Crime”””: 1 death, 5 injured
• 2009 Arkansas: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2009 Killeen: 13 deaths, 32 injured
• 2009 Detroit: 0 deaths, 2 injured
• 2013 Boston: 5 deaths, 280 injured
• 2014 Seattle (both): 3 deaths, 0 injured
• 2014 West Orange: 1 death, 0 injured
• 2014 Moore, Oklahoma: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2014 New York City: 0 deaths, 3 injured
• 2015 Garland: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2015 Chattanooga: 5 deaths, 2 injured
• 2015 Merced: 0 deaths, 4 injured
• 2015 San Bernardino: 14 deaths, 24 injured
• 2016 Philadelphia: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2016 Orlando: 49 deaths, 53 injured
• 2016 Roanoke: 0 deaths, 2 injured
• 2016 St Cloud: 0 deaths, 10 injured
• 2016 New York City & New Jersey: 0 deaths, 34 injured
• 2016 Columbus: 0 deaths, 13 injured
Total: 112 deaths, 492 injuries, excluding 9/11. Including 9/11: 3089 deaths, 1058 injuries

Right-wing extremist and white-supremacist attacks:
• 2008 Knoxville: 2 deaths, 6 injured
• 2009 DC: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2012 Oak Creek: 6 deaths, 4 injured
• 2014 Overland Park: 3 deaths, 0 injured
• 2015 Charleston: 9 deaths, 1 injured
• 2017 New York City: 1 death, 0 injured

Total: 22 deaths, 12 injuries

but i don't get it muslims are right wing extremists

id wager thats because when a muslim kills 2 people in the USA it's a terroist attack and when the neo nazi kills two black people it's not

>well clearly that's all white people's fault for provoking them.

I actually knew that guy, pic related is him. He admits to the police that he killed his room mates (one of which he knew since middle school) because they disrespected islam

(You)

well islam in itself is fine, radicalized muslims are the problem. Either way Human Rights watch is lying

>study by George Soros
>omits most muslim terrorist acts
>includes random crimes by random Whites

Really cooks my noodle.

Fuck, I didn't know white extremists were such a problem. How can we stop them? Is Sup Forums part of the problem??

>Libertarian terrorist attacks
>Right wing

Libertarians are big L Liberals, and are therefore left wing. There have only been a few actual right wing terrorist attacks such as Roof.

completely ignoring it's the israelies funding them.

An army Lieutenant Richard Collins III was just killed by a pussy ass white supremacist. He was a couple of days away from graduating college, had a whole fucking life ahead of him. He wanted to serve his country , he was more of a man than any of you white supremacist pieces of shit could ever become. I guess this what a supposed superior race does, instead of uplifting this planet you continuously destroy. You ass holes are no better than the terrorists. You are forever cursed and you will go from being 9 % of the world population to .09. These are truly your last days.

>Is Sup Forums part of the problem??
No, we're part of the final solution

Given how they define "right wing extremism" today, how selective they are in their time frames, and the fact that the number of right wing people outnumber muslims by well over 30 to 1, I would say that this proves absolutely nothing.

>Sz7quwir
Right wing is code for white people

>No, we're part of the final solution
So Sup Forums is contributing to the apocalypse and the end of the humanity? I always thought so...

>US is less than 2% muslim and 1% muslim men
>they consider all FUCKING WHITE MALE republicans right wing extremists
>25% of the population commits more crime than 1% of the population
>fucking white males shoot people for all kinds of different reasons
>mudslimes do it for one reason
woah...

Based just on this tweet I can tell you that Human Rights Watch is an illegitimate organization.

First of all, what counts as what is probably super-biased.

On top of that, there are 63 white people for every 1 muslim. So even in their fake statistics, muslims are still killing via terror at 9X the rate of whites.

The main takeaway should just be that Human Rights Watch, a major organization, feels it is ok to concoct anti-white propaganda based on lies.

But why?? It's weird that a so-called human rights organization would make up lies and mislead people purposefully in order to go full-on racist against whites.

Which is basically 99.9(9)% of the people.

HRW is literally a propaganda arm advocating jihadis to topple the syrian government, and to kill Russians.

>classification controlled by bias
> Same people that gave Clinton near 100%

PER CAPITA
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

>We are going to begin measuring deaths starting on September 12, 2001. Why did we decide to start counting on that day and not before? Stop asking questions.

This. You can easily disprove this by pointing out a single terror attack that took 20 or more lives and then ask people to find a list of rightwing terror attacks that adds up to 7 times your example. They either won't be able to answer, or they'll have to result to kikery so obvious even normalfags will notice. If they try they will fail, and you will waste their time. You can't lose with this method.

>If we don't count the deadliest attack, other attacks are deadlier.
amazing

Using wiki just form 2010 because I am lazy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010.E2.80.93present

Islam-Dead:78 Injured 433
Right wing-Dead:19 Injured:5
Anarchist-Dead:10 Injured:24
Left wing-Dead:4 Injured:6
Catholic- Dead:3 Injured: 9

Not even really close especially when you consider the percent population from each group...

What about the thousands who died fighting the Taliban?

besides "citation needed"
>us citizens
we do our damnedest to keep terrorists out, how about western countries

> USA
> 1,000,000 muslims
> 230,000,000 whites
> 230 times more whites than Muslims
> Muslims 100% more likely to be terrorists

europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/europol_tesat_2016.pdf

6% of Europe's population is muslim

63% of terrorism-related arrests in Europe at muslim.

Mooslems only make up ~2% of your population anyways, so "7 times less likely" is still disproportionately high. Who does the HRW think they're blowing away: us, or themselves?

>If you only look AFTER the time Muslims killed a bunch of people, Muslims don't seem that violent eh.

Also there's a fucking lot more than 7x as many white people than there are Muslims.

Are you telling me their producing outright propaganda? No way. I thought Barry Soetero legalized that in 2012.

They list random prison stabbings in this fake list kek. But seriously fuck the misleading faggots that skewered this data

>Since 9/11
Well isnt it convenient fro stats that they dont count the victims of 9/11 what a fucking joke they think everyone is a fucking idiot.

I wonder how all the Muslim apologists will react once the Holy War against them will officially be announced. I wouldn't be amazed if even that wouldn't wake them up.

>since 9/11

>SINCE 9/11

>SSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Christians Than Muslims Blow Up People Every Single Day

youtube.com/watch?v=eH0YYic_JpY

Stop calling Islamism "terrorism". It only confuses the situation.

What, the tweet?
The bitly just links to a human rights watch newsletter from a week ago with no information about Muslim attackers vs right wing attackers.
Tweets aren't a very good source senpai. I'd like to see the exact numbers. Given the most deadly attack was a Muslim Terrorist since 9/11 (the Pulse club attack) I am highly skeptical of the information presented.

except right wing extremists are not outsiders trying to invade our countries, they are defending them

OP's lie was so obvious.

>invade country
>blow cunts up left right with missiles and bombs and shit
>occasionally the blow you up with a makeshift roadside bomb
>cry about them using IEDs
You're a fucking retard.

How more likely are Americans to be killed by an Islamic terrorist attack in 2017 as compared to, say, 1957 when the demographics were different?

What is the percentage increase or decrease?

>Ft Hood
>Orlando
>San Bernadino

Yeah ok, shill.

>Highschool failures
Found the dumb nigger. Try talking to some service members for a while, many of them went to college or go to college after their service. Seems like you're projecting just a little bit user.

>islam in itself is fine
keep going, you've much to learn yet

Muhammed was himself a conqueror, and his follower was Khalid Bin Waleed who conquered the most land in history besides Genghis Khan

Imagine if Jesus was a conqueror who instructed how to conquer and manage new land, you'd think differently about Christianity, no?