Why aren't millenials buying (((diamonds)))?

why aren't millenials buying (((diamonds)))?

oy vey mistah goldstein, maybe we oughta lower the prices, we're selling them at 6,000,000x the amount we make them for, ya know.

Ex bench jeweler here, It's for 2 reasons:

a)
>Too poor to buy it

and b)
>Diamonds are a fucking scam

lots of millenials are woke to the scam.

diamonds = jew gravel
Alexandrite is the only acceptable gem for white people. Sapphire and ruby are ok for accents and watch movements. Everything else is garbage.

Oy vey, dey are just antisemiddes! Dats annuda shoah!

Another thing I should add is they changed their opinion on diamonds because of the Blood Diamond movie. Idk about the states but over here I've seen that movie in school at least 6 times for LA and social studies.

There's literally nothing more Jew than brainwashing goy women think they're entitled to something overpriced and worthless and denying men a chance to reproduce if they don't provide one.

because no HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Guys.

Jewelry

JEW-elry. They're not even hiding it

Diamonds are shit.

If you want to really make an impression, get that bitch some opals.

Never saw it but diamonds just don't have any value to me.

But user, I already bought my diamond. It's sitting right on the tip of my record player where it belongs.

epik

starve the jew

stop seeing movies

I guess they figured out the diamond market is all manufactured rarity.

Gets even better when you remember that anyone named Diamond is a bonafide kike every single time. (((Neil))), (((Dustin))), (((Jared))). I could go on.

Thats pretty shitty lookin for an opal

looks like a piece of shit run through a bedazzler

t. investor in opal

Hippy

I download big budget movies and pay for indie ones that don't seem left-leaning

Because your cartel price fixing is too obvious.

People get enough artificial scarcity from things they need.

Marriage is a scam now too.
If women won't wait for marriage then there's no point. No fault divorce makes it even worse.

kek

>they don't get married
>virtue signal with blood diamond speech
>can't afford it
>would rather have Zelda symbol ring or something Star Wars related
>small amount actually realize that diamonds are fucking retarded

That's about it.

His name was "Kek the backfiring jew"

>buying expensive opals for a shitty ring

maybe they are using diamonds already in the family

that is what I did

Because they're fucking BROKE.

All that money goes to their phone, vidya games, craft beer, and Star Wars collectibles, no time for buying your lady jewelry when there's a new Call of Duty on the way in a few weeks and you need to save every penny for it!

(((They))) should abandon the business when the artificial diamond was invented.

>mfw Russia invested in diamonds, not realizing they can be flawlessly replicated and produced in a half hour

This

I didn't even understand diamonds growing up in the first place. They look like clear rocks to me.

Rubies, sapphires, and emeralds are where it is at

Because diamonds are a fucking scam?

Diamonds were a massive scam. There are huge warehouses full of those rocks, and they release a few at a time to jack the price up.
And why? To buy a woman. You literally exchange an expensive rock for a wife. What a dumb ass concept that is. It's no different than Africans exchanging livestock for a wife. Here is a rock, I went in debt for it, will you have sex with me?

Kay-stein???

I for one would give ammolite to one. The're not artifically made (yet) and have a distinct look. Opals are pretty based too.

The jewest of all gems are those alexandrites. They're more expensive than diamonds and are still artifically made.

>Paying an excessive amount of money for a ((shiny)) rock
Paying money for material things that serve no purpose outside of vanity is the ultimate scam. Gemstones are only worth something because people are willing to pay for them.

>All that money goes to their phone, vidya games, craft beer, and Star Wars collectibles, no time for buying your lady jewelry when there's a new Call of Duty on the way in a few weeks and you need to save every penny for it!

t. mad (((jeweler)))

>dig up worthless stone
>offer it for the modest price of $1 trillion

its a natural change of values
>be me, 1950s
>TV says i need 3 months salary to pay for ring
>who am i to argue?

>be me, have access to internet
>lol we're having an Avengers wedding, that's the brand what we value
>matching glowing retard rings (and probably tattoos)

but in what quantity? there'll still be a market for mined industrial diamonds

Those are pretty cool, but they seem to hold the red/blue/green colour scheme a lot.

Opals go all over the fucking place.

One of the biggest assets in a married couple's relationship, the diamond engagement ring, might be an emotional asset and a symbol of love and commitment -- but in the financial sense of the word, it isn't actually an asset at all. In fact, it's worth at least 50% less than you paid for it the moment you left the jewelry store.

In 1938, amid the ravages of the Depression and the rumblings of war, Harry Oppenheimer, the De Beers founder's son, recruited the New York–based ad agency N.W. Ayer to burnish the image of diamonds in the United States, where the practice of giving diamond engagement rings had been unevenly gaining traction for years, but where the diamonds sold were increasingly small and low-quality.

Young women had to be convinced that courtship concluded, invariably, in a diamond.

an Ayer copywriter conceived of the slogan that De Beers has used ever since: "A Diamond Is Forever." "Even though diamonds can in fact be shattered, chipped, discolored, or incinerated to ash, the concept of eternity perfectly captured the magical qualities that the advertising agency wanted to attribute to diamonds.

Between 1939 and 1979, De Beers's wholesale diamond sales in the United States increased from $23 million to $2.1 billion. Over those four decades, the company's ad budget soared from $200,000 to $10 million a year.

Just buy zirconia, it's not like your (((vaginal jew))) can tell the difference and you won't get double jewed when she pawns it after divorcing your ass, you fucking normie.

Enough to supply the market for consumer diamonds. The big thing about manufactured diamonds is making bespoke diamonds, i.e. using the remains of a loved one as the carbon for making the diamond in the first place.

Most mined diamonds already go for industrial use anyway.

>why aren't millenials buying (((diamonds)))?
Because they aren't worth the compacted shit they're made from.

Basically this, Jewelery used to be primarily an heirloom that was passed down by parents to their sons who then later gave it to their wives, it's only during periods of extreme prosperity that the majority of the population has ever been able to afford to buy much jewelery or other luxury items, if the Jews really want millennials to buy more diamonds they should stop cucking young, middle class people so much

Because they are buying avocado toast instead.

If you've seen "Blood Diamonds" the background story is loosely based on the monopoly that (((De beers))) help on the diamond industry for most of the 20th century. The truth is the have so many diamonds stockpiled that if they were to release them on the market today every diamond in the world would lose 90% of it's value.

They keep mining diamonds not to create a supply, but to keep anyone else from creating a supply.

It is the biggest scam going.

>falling fort thé shining jew
Oy vey!

Diamonds have 20% resale value

>implying I'm actually ever getting married

I'd rather chisel a vagina into a big hunk of opal, at least she'd still look pretty after ten years.

do you even moissanite?

because in the 40s-60s jews went into highschools and brainwashed kids into thinking that if they didnt get a diamond for marriage they were useless. literally brainwashed children into purchasing diamonds as adults. its just carbon guys, stop falling for it

Fair point. I just have a biased opinion for ammolite since I have a thing for fossils too. 2 birds one stone I guess.

Buy some of these select rocks we collected goys, c'mon we'll give you a good deal, only 1/4 of a mortgage

They're not getting married so what's the point

Also diamonds are one the biggest fucking kike scams on the face of the earth god damn

Opals are objectively the prettiest gem, prove me wrong.

Because diamonds are worthless fuck the kikes

>No! Bad goyim! Stop spending your money on things that you actually enjoy and start using it to make roasties even more spoilt (also please ignore the fact that thanks to (((feminism))) your gf now has a job of her own and can buy her own fucking jewelery)

underrated

>t. middle aged roastie.

KEK

GOYM

YOU MUST BUY DIAMONDS

WE MINE THEM SO YOU BUY THEM.

REEEEEEE

>tfw 3d goggles showing fossils in psychedelic fashion from your childhood were actually based on reality

beautiful

It's a scam? Lol

Women aren't worth it, plus men are broke now.

I wish we could choose to buy blood diamonds. I want diamonds value to be based on how many lives were lost for it to be obtained.

I bought her a diamond drill bit set instead and a couple of diamond sanding disc

way more useful.

Get a loan for college goy, buy a diamond for your wife goy, get a professional to do a check up on your car goy, pay property tax for a home you already paid off, goy.

Get her a baby instead, because family "is forever".

Or star sapphires. Fucking love them. Star opals, too.

>be millennial

My gf is okay w/o a diamond ring. I have told her I'm going to get her a decent replica.

Probably because Diamonds are the most blatantly artifically rare commodity to ever exist, theyre so common theyre just a bunch of fucking clear rocks

Look at me, I am the Jew now.

Not exactly, contrary to popular belief historically most women lost their virginity during their engagement, not on their wedding night, because of this men were usually legally required to financially compensate their fiancée and her family if they broke off the engagement. A bit over a century ago this law changed and men no longer had to pay, because of this people started buying extremely expensive engagement rings as a defacto dowry since the ring could be resold by the woman in the event that they broke up. Engagement rings are now completely meaningless due to womens financial and sexual liberation.

t.opal jew

Really?? that movie made me solely wsnt to buy a blood diamond.

It's almost like most millenials are too poor to buy fake rocks. Really makes you think huh

this

If at least one nigger didn't die for the rock I got my wife, I'll be disappointed as shit.

I bought my ex-GF a 10k diamond.

Maybe because Millennials aren't getting married? HURR DURR

>his car insurance doesn't cover car check ups

not falling for their JEWelry
we have electronic gizmos to take up our attention

kekd

Opals are great, but I feel like they're not "classic" enough for every day wear and especially for a wedding ring.
They dont really go with everything. outfit-wise, like a diamond would.

Most women I know run out and get their rings appraised these days, *wink wink* for "insurance", and to know the exact value it's worth so that can cackle about it endlessly to their friends who have cheaper rings.

We're living in a world where women run credit checks on men they're dating. Gonna be hard to get a fugazi past them now.

These guys offered me $800 for my old Pokemon collection.

Because 2 month's salary of $0/year is still 0.

Trapiche emeralds are also good.

But who the fuck wants a diamond? They're boring.
>Oh but they're not all clear, some are other colours.
Yeah, extremely pale, boring colours like pale yellow and pale blue.

pretty based, australia

Oh god I can't count how many times a woman came to me and asked if their wedding ring was fake or not and how much it would cost.

You could buy lots of weed instead of buying diamonds.

DUDE

because colored gems are objectively more appealing to look at, and we have so much gorgeous technology nowadays we wouldn't settle for products that look ugly.

Because they're all poorfags

>Paying money for stones
Unless you have an interest in geology or are some kind of autistic rock collector this is just retarded.

Coloured gems are for niggers.