Give me one single reason to respect soldiers

Give me one single reason to respect soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They died for your sins

Idk some put their ass out on the line but others dont????

Give me a single reason to respect you.

They actually had the balls to fight while you sat on your ass doing nothing.

There isn't one, but it's nice to do for nation-state cohesion purposes.

They don't need you to

Your "respect" is neither making nor breaking a soldier's life, leaf

They fight and die to secure your right to be a degenerate cunt.

You're welcome.

Actually fuck outta here you Cucknadian

Go tell that to a veteran.

Christ is an absolute fairy tale. The only thing soldiers die for is the petrodollar.

>ass out on the line

Must be hard receiving trumped up welfare checks and fighting literal villagers with 50 year old guns.

I have a BSc in physics.

Rephrased:
They joined a volunteer military, probably for financial/career reasons, while you pursued a different career.

Most are fucking idiots but the fact is, you should respect people willing to die for you.

They kill sandniggers.

Now please kill yourself.

For real OP Straight up bitch

I would say the military is 99% red pilled to the problems in the world so theres that

They aren't pussy leafs scared to fight

They had the fucking balls to stand up for something they believe in, meanwhile you sit in your cuck shed eating stale Doritos and jacking off to your wife getting fucked by Muhammad.

/sage/

This... is actually the most reasonable answer I've ever seen to the question.

>Risk your life
>Work for a very short period
>Make good money
>Retire early
There is none, it's not like this is a thankless job anymore. They get their military perks for risking their life - that seems fair.

Soldiers as a profession through the ages, or just the welfare zog soldiers in this particular point in time?

Specifically a grunt.

>inb4
>HURR DURR LE EBIC TROLL XDXDXDXDXDXD

They joined to fight for an idea.

The idea of the United States is an absolutely beautiful one. One where you can speak your mind and fucking do anything that you want to do. Ideally, there are no limits.

Obviously the United States of today has strayed away from that idea, but I know a lot of people still believe in it. Most of all soldiers.

Also they're all pretty chill and love freedom.

Fuck you. Go die. You're a worthless piece of pathetic shit. What have you done with your life at all? These men, just by breathing alone, are worth more than you.

>be soldier
>be dumb piece of shit
>fail high school
>must choose between flipping burgers of military
>choose military

>be me
>go to university

Yeah, I totally did it because I'm a pussy. And they did it because they're real fucking patriots. Idiot.

Fair point. But I'm against the state (anarcho-capitalist here).

Then why are they parading all over the place in a fucking uniform. Like they're heroes for pissing around in some desert. Funny thing is that once it's time to fight they get btfo by sub 80 iq taliban. Lol.

Lebbit go back please

What will they do, have a PTSD induced spazz attack from that one time they heard a firecracker in Iraq? LOL

>be in army
>all I do is sit at a desk all day, play video games and sleep
>get thanked for my service and reep all the military benefits

Kek

POG life is the best life.

OP you don't have to like the military but some do join the military for reasons not money, college or to swing their dick at the enemy.

>They joined to fight for an idea.

They die for Israeli interests.

>These men, just by breathing alone, are worth more than you.
Jarhead welfare queen detected

Just modern era.

Holy fuck reddit sure makes it obvious who they are. Back to le donaldo please.

no.

> go to university
You think that means anything? I know people who left six figure careers to join the military. I also know a lot of people who went to university and ended up losers. I bet you will join the latter

they will kill you if you don't.

think about it, some day if the shit hits the fan, the soldiers will be in charge because they have the guns.

i hope you were nice to them.

I'm already making a cool six figures at an easy job as a high school teacher as the head of our physics department. I'm not worrying about becoming a loser.

Stale bait

steppetup

Everything since the gulf war has been bs

I wouldnt waste my time explaining that to a leaf. Your French blood makes you weak

Yeah, it's because they're all ugly manlets with a trigger finger due to their napoleon complexes, lol.

Fuck off leaf. Just because you don't know what it's like for your country to stand up for itself doesn't mean I have to subscribe to your cucked worldview

I don't have any French blood.

>officer
>go to college
>go to military

>Then why are they parading all over the place in a fucking uniform.
why do you have a national flag?

>everyone in the military is a rifleman

Your country stands up for israel you tool, not itself. How bluepilled are you.

>two parents work full time
>no life skills taught
>parents hate each other and ignore me
>raised by TV
>Fail in school because no one cares, never taught self discipline
>join the Navy
>work on hard as fuck electronics system for years, hate life
>two years contracting after the Navy, make fat stacks
>go back to uni cause don't want to military anymore
>a bunch of pretentious children that think I'm a idiot
The military is dumb, but the general populace is dumb, and don't look down your nose at poor people because they didn't get raised right you pretentious faggot.

No one is going to be impressed by you getting paid in milliliters of maple syrup, Pierre

You're still a limp-wristed little faggot.

Now, show me on the doll where the mean soldier touched you.

>teacher making fun of soldiers
You already are one

There isn't one. They do a job for money, just like you and everyone else.

t. Army Veteranfag

They're not all riflemen but they are all fudge packing fags.

>Muh edgy bait

Soldiers put their lives on the line so you're free to suck off your dog and drink disgusting bag milk. But obviously being willing to die for a cause you believe in is to masculine an idea for a leaf like you

OP is an anti-semite for even asking. bad goy.

>Fucking leafs

When you post a phrase, "Why should I respect soldiers?" you shouldn't be surprised and all butthurt that we give you a proper response as to why

I get your point OP

I don't really respect soldiers that die in proxy/petrodollar wars. Wars like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan are a total waste and anybody who has lost their life in those wars has lost it for nothing. All soldiers that died in those wars died for nothing, can't really respect them. They're just fools dying to make some old men richer or more powerful.

BUT, when you're facing an actual enemy that could destroy you (i.e. Nazi Germany in WW2), then all soldiers dying in those wars are noble men worthy of your respect. They took the call of duty to defend their country from an actual threat that could destroy their people, their values and their nation. So all the soldiers that died in WW1 & WW2 are worthy of respect. But Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan? Sorry, you died for nothing.

I'll look down my nose at whomsoever I wish. Don't talk to me that way. Fag.

I guarantee you're working a dead end job and ride a bus to your place of employment.

At least you're honest.

maybe only 10% of the military has anything to do with actual combat, the rest are purely support and logistics.

(you)

Soldiers really do protect our freedom. American economy can't be sustained without cheap resources, so we invade sand countries for their shit. If you want to keep your freedoms you have to keep the oil flowing. American soldiers may have not died protecting the country, but they sure as hell died protecting your freedoms (and jobs)

>hurr durrrr we gotta get rid of saddam because he started selling his oil in Eur- errrrr I mean is jeopardizing your freedoms somehow, yes goy.

The "fighting for freedons" line is a baseless buzzword.

POG

Why
h
y

You're literally the fedora of the armed forces

Mostly because they died in War and didn't waste thy life shitposting.

>being a world superpower means protecting someone who isn't ourselves sometimes

Something a Canadian wouldn't understand

Stop deluding yourself into believing that. They protected your freedom? Do you legitimately believe that Al Qaeda would invade your country, take over the government and rid you of your constitutional rights? Do you honestly fucking believe that?

No, all those soldiers did not die to protect their country or the freedom of their fellow citizens. They died to help the economy keep going. It's sad, really.

Thats not protecting freedom.Having a job and having stuff is not freedom.Its a way of life,but not freedom.

Theyll just give you what you deserve.

Simple.

Have you been drafted to fight some bullshit resource war?

No?

It's because a volunteer went in your place.

Without a volunteer military your soft ass faggot pothead ass would either be drafted, put in prison, or flee leafcuckistan.

You're welcome, you worthless sack of consumerist shit.

Fighting to remove kebab

We get it .You have no sense of nationalism or pride in your county, why would you? Canada sucks ass

Literally defending israel.

Everyone, feast your eyes upon the very manifestation of the reddit the donald infestation right here in this post I have tagged.

That retard probably believes that Al Qaeda is more of a risk to his constitutional rights than libtards. Somebody oughta ask Al Qaeda just how powerful they are when it comes to legislation in the US government, they might be a real threat to your freedom lol.

There are none, because they are volunteers who willingly decided to join offensive resource wares that damage the entire West with immigration because it pays well.

Fuck soldiers who partake in Jewish wars.

>Have you been drafted to fight some bullshit resource war?
>No?
>It's because a volunteer went in your place.

Or maybe you got 5 deferments because you had a rich daddy, like Trump.

Remember: dying in wars is for poor people.

Did...Did you even read his fucking post?

Jesus Christ, leaf, this is just getting sad

Nice deflection.

Soldiers kill sandniggers. How is that bad?

Nice deflection

ITT: People who aren't in the military.
Fucking autists in this thread saying its for money but enlisted personnel dont make shit for money

>but protect Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states

Why does that guy's skin look like that?

You shouldn't be automatically grateful, they kill people for money or personal reasons, a necessary evil. Not only that but they are all on a road to inhumanity or death. However there are two reasons that they still deserve respect:
>Staying on that path takes an enormous toll on them, requiring an equal amount of willpower just to remain sane much less moral. The ones who willingly choose to stay on that path should be respected for their strength of character alone.
>They often have guns

Idiot.

when shit goes tits up, hopefully they're on your side

Some manlet soldier probably took out his sexual frustrations on some civilians corpse and set it on fire.

Literally no soldier thinks that you retarded dude weed

Stop using freedom as a buzzword you fucking tool

The average American is a retard who would legitimately think you're talking about his constitutional rights

>Literally no soldier thinks

Correct.

>personnel dont make shit for money

What are lifetime benefits

What is paid school

What is preferential treatment in the workforce

What is preferential treatment in general.

I am the only one whom you should respect. I'm the only person on the entire planet that deserves respect at all for that matter.

Did you make this post because you're in syrup withdrawal? Listen leaf... your country needs more employees in the tree mining industry. All that syrup isn't going to mine and collect itself. Get your tree miner gear and get going.

You got the warm kevlar blanket of America protecting your syrup-sucking ass so you don't have to do it yourself.

1. It's tiring being edgy

Not really. I actually serve the people of this country with what I doworking in a hospital. Not the cucks in line units training to go on the other side of the planet for a meme war.

It ain't easy to do it day in and day out.

You didn't read my post correctly. The petrodollar is the fucking American dream. That's why we made up the Iraq WMD meme, it's why we ebgineered the taliban, so we could establish a foothold on the biggest pile of motherfucking oil on planet earth. We invaded so we could keep the oil cheap as fuck and prop the economy up. America is free because we kill dune coins for their resources. Without the resources and the American dream, the freedoms are words on paper. It's why we killed the Indians, it's why we took mexicos territories, it's why we enslaved niggers and forced chinks to work on the railroad for two cents an hour. The American soldiers are protecting freedom by securing resources, but we still dick around in the Middle East to make it seem like we aren't monsters.

Tldr cheap resources prop up American freedoms and without cheap shit we and our freedom consumer culture are nothing.

Based.

People give the US army too much of a hard time :(

>the foundation of American culture is being kikes and being slaves to Jewish consumerism

Checks out.

>lifetime benefits
only if you do 20 years
>paid school
if you can find time to do school with all the shit you are doing regularly sure but very limited

>Or maybe you got 5 deferments because you had a rich daddy, like Trump.
>Remember: dying in wars is for poor people.

Shooting old rich men who thought the war would never reach their doorstep is a uniquely American trait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots

Leave it to Germany to have any valid points on being a soldier post WWII

Are you a VA fag? Because if you are everybody including the most POG of POG's thinks you are incompetent assholes.

>Remember: dying in wars is for poor people.

Dying in wars is for people who can't handle the fun.