I work for shareblue...

I work for shareblue, and starting within sixty days facebook will have more user features that complicate which posts people see on public posts, as well as a dislike button that works on public posts similar to the downvote button on r/ they talked about it just now on a conference call. That's how plugged into social network and manipulation the people who control American politics are. I've been a sleeper since a month before the primary. I will be sharing a wealth of information if and when I can find a way to share it publicly without being disappeared. Suffice it to say, it becomes evident the things we are to rally against are absolutely true, and while pizza gate has gone to about #7 now, Seth Rich is #1.

Gimmie one good reason to believe in your LARP over all the other LARPs I could believe in

Where did you sign up? Whatd you say go get in?

Proofs faggot

There was no secret code, no magic club or something. I interviewed for a job from craigslist that was sold as door to door sales, essentially we worked with a "union" in poor neighborhoods to sway the vote a specific way through door knocking campiagns and transportation on the day of vote, things like that. It paid well, I kept my nose clean and the hired gun they had brought in to essentially be our manager recruited me for a position. I can share that I am not on my home compter right now, I am not ever assigned 4ch and they have access to everything we do on the internet whether or not its on our IP, our computer, etc. It's not really ever a scenario I can screenshot .

I don't have a reason, you can choose not to, but you'll think back to this in sixty days when you notice the changes on facebook.

Screen shotted..

What's 2 through 6?

I don't have a Facebook :/ are you doing anything else or nah?

The things I have saved are evidence starting with day 1 of my work. Most cannot be saved in the current state but I have a system, the problem is it's infinitely tricky to share anything virtual without my watermark.

All dismantle trump activities, character assasination, etc. The phone call tonight talked about #5 through sunday for FB assignments are to push the "Melania won't hold his hand".

You all likely know as much or more than I do about most everything, my only real piece of contribution here is that the force which we are to target, dismantle and corrupt any seth rich killed by the DNC story is alarming--it's having energy and money thrown at it beyond anything post election, including pizzagate.

bump
what's the full list?
if seth is #1, what are the others?

explain your "watermark", how can they track you no matter what computer you're using

also name names that we dont know

bump

i am interest

what are your hours and working conditions like. do you control any bots if so how many and how do you control them

>facebook

Oh no, not compromising jewbook, oh wait, I've never used it.

Did the SEIU ever come up in discussions?

noticed

gee...

Why am I not surprised?

check'd

Thanks OP. Shareblue is here so don't get disappeared.

I have a hard time believing that is was a real SB editor. There are too many spelling errors and grammar mistakes in his posts for me to take that user seriously on the claim of being an editor.

is there an SEIU line item on your check?

ALOT of people do, and this sounds like another way keep (((their))) information and agenda exposed to an even higher degree than it is now

save that example.. it will probably be a collectors item in the future

>I will be sharing a wealth of information if and when I can find a way to share it publicly without being disappeared
get a contact.
use bitmessage.

Sporting of young B to play without a Queen.

wtf?

Why dont you grow some balls and give us something to work with.

Oh wait, its because your role-playing. Is that how you get off at night, while your mother whores herself out on the street to pay for your special ed classes

Hope you used a proxy because they can and will trace your ip from here

OP is a sad miserable larper and the people who unironically believe this obvious b8 are even more pathetic

examined

>t. Shareblue

>bookface
>MMXVII

>user features that complicate which posts people see on public posts

I thought they were already doing that....? There'll be a little comment mentioning subtly that not all replies are visible or some shit like that.

Also pls tripcode, user.

can you take a snapshot with a throwaway smart phone type thing? upload from an anonymous locale using public wireless? check for cameras first of course.

How is Brock's health these days?

Barron reminds me of ReviewBrah here.

fuck off LARP, the guardian had a front page two days ago featuring everything you just said, (except for the obvious tinfoil b8 for these fags of course)

queen at d2