What is your best pro-gun argument?

I was just arguing with this chink that lives in China and she hates America. What is the foremost reason that she hates America? Guns. She thinks that they cause violence and mass shootings, and my best defense was that they keep the people safe and they keep the sheep from being sheparded by their government. How would you deal with this chink that hates everything about America (like most do)? What is your best pro-gun argument?

>What is your best pro-gun argument?
Look at the Eurokaliphate over here that happens when you take people's right to defend themselves.

There is no defense. Guns make America less safe. America would be a better country with no guns. Murder rates in the rest of the developed world are less than America. Suicide rates are higher in America because of guns. All the guns do no good. They only make America a worse place. Your Chinese friend is right and wise.

Don't bother with the deluded bitch. She clearly knows nothing.

What you said, except instead of the word "guns" substitute the word "nigger".

Let's say, someone broke into my house. The police won't be there in time, even if they want to.

White gun crime in America is better than most European countries. We don't have a gun problem. We have a nigger problem.

>vox
I love how they always avoid talking about correlation between niggers and guns
Just like feminist hating "men" while they always talk about lazy niggers at their work

>Let's say, someone broke into my house. The police won't be there in time, even if they want to.
In a society with lots of guns on the loose, chances are the person breaking in will have a gun, leading to multiple fatalities. If no one has a gun, chances are that just a few things get taken and then the police with guns go an arrest the culprit. It's safer for everyone if there are few guns around and it's mostly the police and military who have them.

vox? are you fucking serious?

Wrong.

Spoken like a true cuck.

This graphic explains it all.

Terrorists and evil people still commit atrocities without them. Tell her about the mass stabbing that happened in China. Or the Trucks of Peace

Or just tell her "STFU ZAPEYE! SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! COLD DEAD HANDS!"

Freedom and safety cannot coexist. If there is true freedom, people have the option to commit violence. Guns do make America less safe, but they also allow us to taste Freedom by being afforded agency unlike what any other countries' citizenry experience. Guns breed strength, independence, and allow for true freedom.

Hey Auscuck, you can't defend yourself against FUCKING EMUS, so you have no say in the manner

Niggers run rampant through the lands, and frequently in packs

SHALL NOT BE

I N F R I N G E D
N
F
R
I
N
G
E
D

Your graphic does not compare nigger vs. white gun crime. Shut the fuck up faggot.

Society is a lot more fragile then you think. Unprepared people get desperate.

If an economic collapse ever hits a lot of the military might go AWAL and a foreign nation could invade.

Some areas of the country are just downright dangerous if you're not a local.

Hunting is a tradition in many parts of the country.

The firearms industry is big, it employs a lot of people.

That being said, I'm for more stringent background checks for people with criminal records.

Look at Europeans basically cows to the slaughter who cant defend themselves INB4 "Europeans are allowed to have guns"
Excluding Switzerland of course

Sentient beings have the inherent natural right to use defensive force when another being is taking a violent action.

do you understand your entire premise relies on the mercy of your attacker? this is why we fucking hate you bongs so fucking much, you are so deep into your cuckoldry you can't fucking do basic logic in your head. I bet none of this even makes sense to you huh? it's fucking hopeless, just willingly die sooner already

>If no one has a gun, chances are that just a few things get taken and then the police don't find the culprit at all, or don't find them until they've pawned/sold all of the things they stole. And until the police get there, the knife/bat wielding robbers have free reign to rape and kill whoever they want. It's safer for everyone if there are few guns around and it's mostly the police and military who have them.

>leading to multiple fatalities
stop talking about things you know nothing about
again, account for race and we see that racially homogeneous societies that have more libertarian gun legislation have significantly less gun violence compared to the US

Sure, guns are dangerous, but the drug cartels are more dangerous. Look no further than Mexico, where it's very difficult to get a gun ..... *legally*. But notice how the cartels have no problems getting guns, and they don't get them through government permission, if you know what I mean. Try legally defending yourself in Mexico against their weapons stash.

These cartels would gladly smuggle and sell illegal guns like they're illegal drugs, if the American government gave them the chance. They're all just products to smuggle and control the supply chain with, when legal channels are not allowed. But very few people think how these cartels think, so they think the War on Guns would be more successful at stopping crime than the War on Alcohol (Prohibition/Capone), or the War on Drugs.

How come none of these charts are never per fucking capita? When will people stop forgetting that the United States of America houses 300 MILLION people and its lucky to be running the way it is?

If someone breaks the NAP and steps on a blade of my grass while walking on the side walk I want to be able to shoot them for their aggression to my property.

The numbers speak eloquently without my help.

Tbh many euro countries aren't really /that/ bad as far as ownership goes. Usually its something like a few hoops to jump through and belonging to a gun club/range for a certain amount of time, something everyone interested would do anyway. The really gay part is when it comes to actually carrying guns and using them for self defense, something they sorely need now that they are filling their nations with violent subhumans.

um none of those countries listed under america have NEARLY as much violent blacks so everyone is going to ignore your shitty graphs here, just letting you know

if the cops need guns I need guns too, or cops need to be omnipresent

Notice how even though the Swiss allow gun ownership they still aren't high in homicides? And how it implies that guns aren't the pr- oh fucking forget it.
You really just wanted to shitpost today, didn't you?

Still don't see any niggers on your graph faggot.

A gun is nothing more than a tool, it has no intelligence.. if its in the hand of an evil doer it will do evil.. if its in the hand of a just man it will do justice. Thats it. Tell that chink to fuck off... from this chink.. I bet shes from mainland.

Honestly, this times 6,000,000!!!

Look at what is happening to the 'take my guns away' Euro cucks who are getting invaded as we speak with 3rd world savages under the orders of their very own governments that took the guns away in the first place.

>Convince the cucks to give up their guns
>Flood the country with 3rd world savages
>Get bombed and have no way to protect yourselves

the best pro gun argument is to shoot the person who wants to take your guns in head

A gun is useless if you have to lock it up at a local range or police station. "Hang on Jamal let me get my keys ill be back in 10"

There is no good pro-guns argument if you mean pro-guns in the sense of the US's current situation.

US gun laws are entirely indefensible. They neither protect people, nor rights. It is a compromise that serves nobody's interests. Your freedom IS infringed, but it is infringed in such a way that no lives are even saved. Endless retardation.

Just remind her that she lives in a polluted shit hole where the vast majority of people barely make a dollar day. Remind her that everything China has invented in the past decade has been blatantly stolen from Europe and America. Remind her that America is still the world leader and will be for a while. Remind her that even if america falls China will not be a world leader because of communists and the fact that her race of vermin are the shittiest people on the planet.

>She thinks that they cause violence and mass shootings

Compare Chicago or D.C. to Houston or Phoenix.

Let's compare some nations that are more historically similar...
Makes you think that perhaps guns are really fucking dangerous to a society...

Swiss are the only people besides Americans who can talk about guns imo. In ways they have better laws then us they can have machine guns with no tax stamp

>Suicide rates of younger people has gone up

Gee it must be because life is a mother fucker compared to then. The govt waste a shitload of money to house and feed Paco and pay for it by over regulating businesses which leads to less well paying jobs which leads to young men being depressed because they are still working at an entry level job at 25+

A military friend of mine explained to me that human instinct is to only attack when you have an overwhelming advantage. He said in the military, they would only engage when they knew they had a 4:1 firepower ratio.

Secondly, an old grandma with a firearm could stop the biggest baddest person in the world--it's a great equalizer and a society where there is little restrictions on ownership means that people aren't going to go try to rob a granny if they don't know if she packs heat or not, and if crime does go up, the granny's can respond. I'm using granny but really it applies wimpy boys like me, too.

Also, if it were a really bad thing, Vox and the rest wouldn't have to be so intentionally misleading about statistics etc.

>implying you need a gun to kill yourself.
Explain Japan?

Are you a nigger?

Don't see any niggers on that one either faggot.

>Are you a nigger?
Does it matter? I don't see how my skin colour is relevant to my argument.

No carry for defense sucks. Would rather be in the Czech Republic.

>If no one has a gun, chances are that just a few things get taken

>Australia and the U.S. are historically similar
illiterate retard detected. Why don't we take a look at demographics instead?

Race is not just skin color. Go back to africa.

But then people just started using other shit like knives.

That's suicide rates, dumbass. You can't correlate everything with niggers.

The constitution

Easy access to guns increases suicide rates significantly. If you have access to a gun, the chance of a suicide attempt being successful is massively higher than by other means. Do you want your country to have a needlessly high suicide rate?

Try reading Kay Redfield Jamieson's book Night Falls Fast for a deeper examination of this. It's very informative and helpful in illuminating a very dark topic.

Fine. I don't see how my /race/ is relevant to my argument.

I'm not going to answer the question until you explain why it's relevant.

Pay a group of niggers to rape her?

>There is no defense. Niggers make America less safe. America would be a better country with no niggers. Murder rates in the rest of the developed world are less than America. Suicide rates are higher in America because of niggers. All the niggers do no good. They only make America a worse place. Your Chinese friend is right and wise.
>FTFY

I wonder what french rape stats look like when broken down by white vs shitskin

>mainland
That's how you call prc ? Isn't Taiwan the mainland ?

Being a transgender increases your suicide risk too, as does plan ol' bein' a bitch.

Don't bother. 99% of Sup Forums understands nothing about suicide.

>I was just arguing with this chink that lives in China
Is this best way you can put your time to use?

>Homicides BY FIREARM
Wow, how about using homicide rate overall. Switzerland has substantially less compared to most other countries. Also even by that graphs own admission, the correlation between guns and homicide is very low, with America being a massive outlier.

For example Austria has substantially more guns per capita than New Zealand, yet even less gun homicides. Finland has some of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world, lower than Ireland which has incredibly low rates. Belgium has lower rates of ownership than Germany, yet higher rates of gun homicide. Almost like the correlation isn't there.

Don't much need a strong argument.

Just turn the news on for an hour

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation but is the murder capitol of the country

Overall, violent crime in Australia has been going down recently, though crimes against women have been going up (unfortunately).
Try using some up-to-date figures instead of 20-year-old Dutch bullshit, you ideologically perverted faggot.

Probably like pacman.

China killed millions of its own civilians in a time of peace during the Mao era. If civilians have guns, they are safer from mobs and even their own government. Only a slave ant-country like China would keep its civilians from owning guns, which are the mark of a free people.

Why would you talk to a chink in your spare time in the first place?

your destiny is in your hands. you are a free man
ask your chink friend who has the power in china, the people or the government. ask her if she can disappear for posting bad things about govt officials on the internet
most chinks from china will never understand, they are conditioned too greatly to be cucks and the value of a human life to them is nothing. there are billions of them, they are used to not mattering. here in america, your life is precious and you protect it. guns help with this. in china, they are subjects who just let whatever the wind blows their way happen to them. they are like a hive of ants who follow the communist partys bidding

Its relevant because niggers are the problem, not guns. Non-hispanic white gun crime is on par with European countries. Nigger gun crime is on par with African countries. Really makes u think.

Go back to plebbit anytime.
You're race is relevant because it means you have a low IQ on par with a monkey. Nobody wants to sit here and waste their time trying to convince a monkey to use silver while he flings his own shit in every direction.

thats rich coming from a chink. She does recall the chinses governent holocausted 10s of millions of its citizens, and it was easy to do so because they had no guns lmao

Kek this desu

>Its relevant because niggers are the problem, not guns.
No, my own race is not relevant to that point at all. That point can be made entirely independent to my race.

>Nobody wants to sit here and waste their time trying to convince a monkey
But user, that's what I'm doing right now.

Granted it's only because I'm trapped in a lecture.

Suicide is a human right.

Not an argument, asshole. And having a gun is not a good thing when you are getting raped.

Lecture them about niggers.

Having a gun is a great rape prevention tool faggot.

Well, good thing there is a waiting period already huh.
Again, you are full of shit. Just look at other developed nations with much higher suicide rates and less guns. There is nothing stopping you from hoping in your car right now and ramming it into a tree at 80 mph. In fact i'd recommend people as retarded as you do it.

>implying people shouldn't have the right to end their own lives anyway

>I'd rather have a gun and not need it, than need a gun but not have it.
Boom, argument won. Nobody can refute this statement.

She is from 广东. That dumbass cant even speak english. Yeah she is a total chink

Nah, you are not a chink if you believe that all free men have the right to defend themselves and can own AR-15s.

Crimes have always been decreasing in america. At the same time gun ownership has increased. Check mate.
So remind me again how guns correlate with crime.

Imagine if every one of the 6 million Jews had a gun and were willing to defend their families.

>Lecture them about niggers.
It's not relevant to my coursework.

Explain Japan.

Its very relevant to gun crime statistics. You should also tell the chink to get the fuck out and go back to China.

>they keep the people safe

How do they do that?

>they keep the sheep from being sheparded by their government.

Well, that's clearly not true.

because the US gun deaths rate is much higher than other developed countries and higher than it should be -- all because faggots like you like to defend your right to live in a house filled with assault rifles and semiautos.

Do a bit of international comparison with peer nations and you'll see how badly America is failing.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
pretty fucking clear

Dude please keep going on the china sucks points. My goal is to piss her off until her eyes slant at a 180 degree angle

>no u!
This is the so called great aussie shitposting
>Granted it's only because I'm trapped in a lecture.
Maybe you should pay attention you dumb nigger.

Anyone here have that image of the nigger that killed a woman and her son for a wallet and phone? Also, there is a different story where wiggers armed with knives and brass knuckles tried to steal from a house but the dude who lived there had a rifle and shot them all in the chest.

stfu cunt it was a mistake to give up your firearms decades ago

>suicide is bad
>guns make killing oneself easier
>therefore, we need to take away one's ability to kill them self, that'll fix the problem!

How about instead of taking away everyone's ability to protect themselves you work towards mitigating the causal elements behind suicide decisions?

>I have a gun
>therefore I will kill myself

is not valid.

>I have a shit life/circumstance/personality
>therefore I will escape through suicide

Is.

Also try taking a course for suicide prevention. It'll make you sound like less of a moron (when speaking on this subject only)

Detroit is not the developed world anymore faggot. See

there aren't as NEAR as many niggers in those countries as there are in the US, don't be so unfair.

>Its very relevant to gun crime statistics.
I'm not studying gun crime in the US.

>You should also tell the chink to get the fuck out and go back to China.
;_; pow right in the feels.

>throw out a pathetic ad hominem
>complain when that's all you get in return
So this... is the power... of 60%...

>Maybe you should pay attention you dumb nigger.
I've already passed the course. I don't even need to turn up to the final exam. I will, just to bump up my mark as much as I can, but I'm pretty relaxed.

>They neither protect people, nor rights
How about you come here and try to infringe on my rights and I'll show you how ineffective they are.