Antifa insulting veteran is William Legate?

Other urls found in this thread:

pndr.co/
itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponder-share-with-the-world/id949682640?mt=8
youtu.be/HoMHZ5x_6iA
youtu.be/p6teJew1jkA
youtu.be/Uio8pgcjY7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol lets get it out there. If you search youtube for "mean replies to trumps tweets" you'll find a guy who has done a comedy series following Legate and his shill buddies on their shill adventures through twitter. There are many shills. The ride never ends.

Also hi William if you're in this thread!

He has no respect for his parents or the elderly. It's breaking my heart.

Also one of his brothers is a trump supporter and he wants his brother to die. :(

He gets in fight with his brothers and punches them because they're nazi's I bet.

he does that?

Kill and skin him. I don't care about being funny or witty anymore, I want them all dead.

Calls Veteran a Coward, coming from a person who is too cowardly to join the military while his Nation is in an on-going War on Terror.

I can't make this up.

>guy with mask because hes too pussy to stand behind his beliefs ironically a man who served the country in the military a coward

L I B S H I T S
I
B

S
H
I
T
S

bump

also too cowardly to show his face when berating another mans courage

get a better pic of his right ear and compare it to the antifa faggot

the cartilage shapes are unique like finger prints

He goes on here? Great.

Hey William. Your app's shit and the only way you got anywhere in life is through your rich dad who took you to a private school in Atlanta. You haven't done anything for society and you wouldn't have any successes if it weren't for your rich white father spoiling your liberal ass. Fuck off from Sup Forums. Log out of Twitter. And if your liberal ass cares so much about the disadvantaged, get a paycheck from daddy and use it get a plane to fly over to Syria and fight ISIS. But you wouldn't do that cuz you're too much of a ballless cuck...

>calls veteran a coward
>hides face behind bandanna

can someone do this?

Wonder what daddies company thinks about this

Duane LeGate - President
Jim Parker - CFO
Matthew Swanson - CTO

Momers - fb/lhlegate
Grandmomers - fb/betty.horton.562

Bump!

H-h-hey! He's getting a concealed carry permit so you better all just knock it off! Also the truvada is working magic and he's going to be back to full strength in no time. SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, BUSTERS

ear matches

BUMP
IT'S ERIC THE BIKE LOCK GUY PART 2 COMMIE BOOGALOO

Reminder that as a Thiel fellow, he skipped college

im not really convinced that it does honestly, is there a link to the youtube video or a better res pic of the ANTIFA fag? you can see the cartilage sticks on prominently on this william legate faggot, but the ANTIFA faggot seems to have inverted cartilage almost, we need a better pic or angle

i admit their eyes and hair and eyebrows look similar

i wonder how much peter thiel pays him so he can finger his butt

close enough spread it

eyebrows and eyes don't match

also he's just going to screenshot this and play the victim because he just sits on the internet sucking off trump instead of working on his shitty tech company

who is this faggot and why am I seeing him all over Sup Forums?

> pndr.co/
> Domain ownership has expired

itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponder-share-with-the-world/id949682640?mt=8
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1.5 STARS

GET FUCKED, LEKEK

SHOULDA GONE TO COLLEGE

The guy also has two eyes, a mouth and a nose. We're getting close Sup Forums!!!!

sack of shit gives a talk:
youtu.be/HoMHZ5x_6iA
sack of shit goes on fox:
youtu.be/p6teJew1jkA
sack of shit insults veteran:
youtu.be/Uio8pgcjY7Q

Everything is the same except for eyebrows

Ear doesn't really match but it's close. Eyebrows are also not the same. Lots of people have that haircut, probably just some other faggot.

Dude.

Nobody wants to pick an internet slapfight with you.

Move on.

what a cringelord, even the way he insults is faggoty. he calls the veteran "an anti-american!" top kek. entitled stupid faggot brat, why didnt those guys just pull their masks off

I do
I do

You guys might want to make sure its him first unless he's a piece of shit anyways because once the Veteran community gets a BOLO out on a guy, its fucking over. Outside of Sup Forums, Veterans have to be one of the most autistic and viscous people when it come to doxxing someone, they will ruin your life and will REEEEEE if they see you in public, I fucking love it.

there are probably a lot of younger veterans who would beat the shit out of that ANTIFA faggot or downright kill him for the way hes talking to that old timer

Stop looking at my nipples

anyway to do a voice match?

Did some digging. Made this. 98% convinced it's him. He also sounds like him in his other Youtube videos.

In this image, the head rotation is slightly off, but hairline is perfect. The head rotation/expression is throwing off the eyebrows slightly, but when I moved the layers around, they could all easily line up. The eyebrows were actually a perfect match, but for the angle.

If another user can get a 1-for-1 angle, it would confirm.

TLDR: DIS DUH DAME DUDE

I want to stomp on his skull over and over until he's dead. Then continue to stomp on his head until his parent's are forced to give him a closed-casket. Then I want to rape his mother and torture his father.

Antifafaggots need to wear halloween masks if they dont want to easily get doxxed

Most likely, if you thought the way civilians idolize older veterans is weird, you haven't seen how any Soldier and Marine idolizes them, it's our only connection to a time when we actually took the fight to the enemy and actually defended freedom, I can take the Sup Forums-tier "Fighting for Israel" bantz because there's truth to it but insulting an old Pacific or Korean War vet is like insulting all of us

Haha, he's mentally deranged. It makes sense that someone that unhinged would also be an Antifa terrorist. Very few people care THAT much about responding to every single Trump tweet with endless screeching replies. It fits the personality of the dorks in Antifa.

You sound fucking gay stop doxxing yourself faggot.

NYPA gain popularity by providing a superior product.

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

hit him in his wallet

PAY ATTENTION TO MY PROOF GIF

that is definitely not him. Eyebrows are compeltely diffrent as well as the corner of his eyes.

What is supposed to be done with this info, though? He didn't hit anyone with a bike lock or anything did he? He's just some annoying faggot.

it's not the guy. twitterfag has freak ears, antifa doesn't.

I liked it user :)

Well, to knowingly serve a morally bankrupt government instead of going against the grain and protesting it is a bit cowardly.

>until his parent's are forced
>parent's
>'s

Kill yourself!

He serve a morally corrupt hollywood agenda that is serving the DNC.

You'll find pictures of him with actors and singers all whom are DNC shills.

He's being used & programmed by them to think and act a certain way. He's just like any other dnc celeb shill.

It's unbelievable how antifas all over the world have the same fucking face O_o

the freckles don't match you fuggin retards

the ear does not match.

Willy has pointy elf ears,
the kid has round ears.

Eyebrows are farther apart on the kid.

Fuck off, William. Kys

I bet he gets all the crusty, smelly, unwashed antifa girls amiright? What a lucky guy.

Bones! Enhance that shit!
Boom, got im

That's a bit to far user. I like your thinking but why not him ass blasted by a train of shit covered Rajeshs in a bed of burgers with Mohammed dressed as Superman castrating him with a curry covered fork. All the while his wife's son watches in horror as he types what he sees on some website called 4chin that he's daddy owns in an effort to suppress such memories out of his mind.

That's not the same guy. Legate has thicker eyebrows and sharper features while the other guy has more feminine features. Plus the other guy has lighter hair.

Disappointed in you pol

Do you know him personally?
Also, /ouranon/ from another thread gave us an address and phone number. This means his LA scam is fake.
Address was
660 Gunby Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067

I messaged both of them telling them william got caught having gay sex.

Different eye color and William LePOZ has bushier eyebrows.

here we go