BRIT REMINDER: Sugar license has to be renewed by Friday 26th

Make sure to renew your sugar license by Friday lads, they can legally check houses now. Legislation that got passed last parliament (fucking lib dems & labour offered no opposition) allows for the inspection of private residences starting this year/2017.

Unlicensed possession of high-sugar content goods or sugar in pure form can carry a fine of up to £1,000 for first time offence.

Renew it this weekend lads.

Protip: If you get the combined sugar & caffeine license, you can save 35%

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2013/10/how-about-fascist-medicine-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit I am gonna smuggle so much sugar into bongland.

>sugar is the most efficient source of energy
>thinking and fighting require energy
>tell the goyims it's poison
>profit

this is exactly the sort of shit we started a revolution over and left you britbongs for. still up to the same shit i see.

Thanks user.
Also did you know If you get a Dark and White only license it's like a 3rd of the price!

...you fucks have a sugar license too?
Jesus Christ.

Actually we started the revolution when they tried to take our guns. We were upset over taxes, but the moment they tried to take our guns? Fuck that.
>yfw the Brits already gave up their guns without a fight

Is there a discount if I get my T.V. license at the same time? I need access Bake Off, state sponsored sugar recipes so I can turn into a fat docile pig.

When is the British 1776 finally gonna happen?

It's a tax on sugar; OP is hyperbolizing.

>sugar license
You best be jokin m8

Sugar taxes?!

I hear they are coming up with a bundle that will allow you to save up to 25% on your favorite services.
Think of the savings, bong!

Show mantitties

Nice attempt at reverse psychology my hypocritical jew. Surely it's not restricting carbs that turn someone passive but the opposite, that must be why the media hammers it into your head to stop consuming sugar or the government using laws to punish docile citizens.

Kek is this a meme or real?

Oh man, the irony. If only you knew.

>i-it's not the 50 grams of fat per burger/pizza/fries that cause it i-i-i swear

You're projecting. I don't have mantitties because I avoid everything unhealthy from sugar to junk food.
Sad it's not the case with you.

Fake but sounds exactly like something that Brit-tards would allow to pass in their shithole country.

The maximum jail sentence for smuggling is life, I wouldn't risk it.

Yes it's bullshit.

Discounts are only applied on nutritional license, but discounts are accumulative when taken together. I.e. you can get your sugar, caffeine, and chili license at the same time and get it much cheaper than 1+1+1 or 2+1

Obesity and tooth decay is no joke lad.

It's taxed and you need a license too.

I'm skelly that's why I said it's ironic. You'll never gain fat from sugar alone if your diet isn't full of fat which will hinder your pancreas and liver to process sugar. This was proven in studies with rats consuming soda freely. Anyway, kys.

60%

>using sugar

>be me 280 lb healthy burger
>decide to take vacation to more sophisticated land and see what it's like
>planes tickets to australia were too expensive though so I go to England
>land in London
>clap as the plane lands on a runway instead of in a building
>get dirty looks
>wait in line at customs dying of starvation (it's been three hours since they served food on the plane)
>take lollipop out of my pocket
>"oi lad where's yer sugar license"
>"what?"
>twelve faggots in stupid hats form a semicircle around me
>apparently these are cops, but they're quivering and cannot speak without stuttering
>eventually the shariah patrol comes and throws me in prison because I wasn't wearing a hijab and my breasts made them think I'm a woman

At least in America they just shoot you

>this is happening in a first world democracy
What the fuck is wrong with you limey fucks?

The ideal society would certainly have a sugar tax

counter-currents.com/2013/10/how-about-fascist-medicine-2/

>100% faggot

>40 Mexican

not sure if satire or UK

>implying a difference

I don't bloody think Shira allows it!

made me kek, have the (you)

You paid your photography license fee right? As well as your photo-sharing license?
Quite a hefty fine if you are found sharing these photos without proper authorization.

Should have paid for it with your tv license like this smart user

You can take our lives, but you can NEVER TAKE...

((dark))

you gotta raise taxes to pay for those refugees and their housing somehow right?

white brits have had their turn. its time to give the country to the brownies

Are you for real bong?

Fucking hell. Its like you're seeing us and trying to be the exact opposite. Obesity is an issue but you don't solve it with a fucking sugar license

Burning glucose as primary source of energy daily is retarded and is not how body is suppose to function in it's natural environment. Body is suppose to turn back into ketone metabolizing state after awhile.

Good b8

>not sure if satire or UK

>"They took my hair, but the muslims took his head."

If anyone gets that reference-I can't even find it anymore, and I KNOW the source.

What time line are we in

Is this legit? I dont believe it.

My cousin in Liverpool said he got his sugar, Tv, and crumpets license at the same time and got a 15% discount