There goes your narrative

There has never been a successful ISIS terrorist attack in Canada, yet according to the burgers down below we are cucked with our borders wide open, inviting refugees in.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2016/03/knife-jihad-muslim-shouting-allah-stabs-2-canada.html/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
pamelageller.com/2014/10/canada-soldier-dies-after-muslim-runs-him-over-in-the-name-of-allah.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure why you want to put the lives of your children on the line to make a smug point about refugees.

>inviting refugees in.
this part is literally true, just none of them want to live in Canada

uhh we have had like 3 isis attacks you fucking down syndrome idiot.

Canada hasn't had an ISIS terror attack for the same reason West Virginia has never been bombed - Who the fuck is going to waste the effort on such a shithole?

Go fuck yourself faggot. This man was killed in the name of Islam during the parliament shooting.
Our honor guard unlike everywhere else is not permitted to carry ammunition in their service rifle. You know the solution after he was killed? Oh, let's stick RCMP there instead of letting the guy be armed.

That was successful. A countryman was lost and there was no reason it should have happened.

The border between the US and Canada is too lax and you shitters are a liability. You let anyone from around the world into canada, then they hop the border and go to America.

pamelageller.com/2016/03/knife-jihad-muslim-shouting-allah-stabs-2-canada.html/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

pamelageller.com/2014/10/canada-soldier-dies-after-muslim-runs-him-over-in-the-name-of-allah.html/

These are the 3 main ones. There have been many, MANY, bombings that were stopped by rcmp or didn't go off.

None of these could be directly linked to isis. More or less, if someone is brown they have a higher chance of killing someone. Just look at surrey or brampton.

>burger meme

Yes you have. 3 times, now. A handful of people died. Trudeau, get off the Internet

And you, losers flying to your country walk across our border and claim asylum. For some reason we don't let those shitheads freeze at the border.

there have been over 24 muslims arrested here who were plotting attacks, one guy had shitloads of aks and ammo. Guy tried to attack victoria parliament a while back, they also found rocket propelled grenade crates in the forests near victoria.

I can't even count how many brown fucks we have arrested recently.

That's what they used to say about Sweden. It's coming leaf... It's coming.

Rip sven gone but not forgotten

in Canada terrorism goes unreported or Canadian Security Intelligence Service "CSIS" stops them their alot better as undercover agents the CIA which everyone can point out like ease

He surprised them, having ammo in his rifle wouldn't have save him. The other guard would have had a chance but he'd still be dead.

Leaf, you assume the tactics of insurgency remain the same around the world. One morning you'll wake up and instantly regret this post.

Doesn't matter. He should be prepared, it's unacceptable that he would not have had a chance even if he had seen the man coming.

Just wait :^)

As someone that has actually been in the CF, I'd rather not have ammo in his shoes. You have to make declarations to the Queen and all this waste of time bullshit everytime you get issued ammo.

i assume because we have a more wholistic society it's hard to get away with planning terrorist shit as most people are happy enough here to keep the status quo and report the crazies. Islam or not.

Found the kike.

I took a bike ride to get some exercise yesterday, I saw at least six race mixing couples ~ girl always being white. I honestly feel like a minority these days in the city I grew up in, and it's getting out of control quick.

People tend to forget that Canada has let in Hindus and Chinese and Vietnamese and Malaysians and Shri Lankans and all sorts of ugly looking blacks and now browns of every shade.

Us whites are already debt slaves to the Jews. They've replaced us in our cities, last step is seizing the means of production, and it's starting with our housing crisis. I wonder what the death camps will be like? I'll be the guy telling people 'I told you so goyim'.

My region is still 99% white with none of that bullshit. Plenty of young families around too. I love it

>My region is still 99% white
What region is that... exactly.

We can test to see how fast (((they))) change this white haven you live in.

I bet it's a rural inbred shithole

There had never been an attack in Sweden until there was. You will have one too.

Why would they bother who cares about canada?

Even 3rd world shitholes get more press

Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean

Yeah let's just forget about the honour killings.

Have you seen Canada lately? It's basically a third world shithole in Ontario now. Our infrastructure isn't as broken down as the USA, but nothing has been done here and no money has been spent in decades. We've been left to deteriorate, and the cultural marxism just speeds up the process and distracts everyone.

I hope I can afford to put hotdog chunks in my Kraft Dinner tomorrow night for dinner.

This is a church in Ladner BC. Notice the banner.

I see this shit everywhere near these fucking mega mosques in Steveston.

Fucking NUKE US ALREADY HOLY SHIT

>I honestly feel like a minority these days in the city I grew up in
So much this. Honestly, it's only going to be a few decades before rampant white male domestic terrorism. Glad I'll be dead, so as to avoid the shame and horror.

attack on parlament ? Ey...forgot that one ? Nanananananana no IS attack ...its not dangerous....bang...and its IS

Doesn't seem like it because Canada has the fame of being the land of immigrants, which it is. But more than that, it's the land of the deserving immigrants.
Canada has a tough selection process, they don't just let anyone in like in Germany and Sweden where there are people coming in who don't know how to read and write.

uh you now start to have routinly news about fugees raping some of your children just so you know leaf.. and this is with your autistic border protection that already only lets in the better kind of fugee and not the european garbage we are getting... and still you already start having problems lol but i guess the big picture and looking 2 years ahead doesnt matter when it isnt as bad as others have it even if it progressively gets worse right? fool

absolutely unequivocally WRONG

>Tough selection process
If you're white

Your country as well as ours probably houses the most "moderate" muslims. You smell the smoke, but you deny the fire because you cannot see the smoke. There is a prolonged eclipse of the sun this year caused by the moon, and that is the call around the world to strike down the infidels, meaning you, me, and everyone else that doesn't submit to sharia.

The only reason why we haven't had an ISIS attack yet is because those fags can't get on airplanes. If the Atlantic ocean could be crossed with inflatable boats, and sandniggers could live in subzero temperatures, you'd be shitposting from the hospital.

Why would they blow them selves up? You're already bending over to give them everything they want, they have nothing to explode over.

>Canada confirmed maximum over-cucked.

>why would ISIS attack a country that's been taken over by shitskins already?

ISIS doesn't have to suicide bomb an enemy that has completely surrendered. Also sandniggers don't like the cold.

United Churches are for people who like the idea of Christianity but in reality don't give a fuck about it and do whatever they want. I'm sure people just go to them so they can feel good about themselves. In my opinion.

that's because they can make a caliphate here without having to blow up anything

Digits and Canada gets the next cultural enrichment!

>one guy had shitloads of aks

When Bernier gets elected, everyone is going to have AKs. No import bans for Chinese and Russian hardware like in the US.

Fucking faggot loving traitors of the nation is what they are.

Whites in Canada need to boycott the NHL

Would have had two terrorist attacks last year if not for burgers, they told us right before both of them happened because we are completely incompetent. Guy was literally getting in a taxi with a bunch of bombs when the fbi called and told us Toronto was about to be blown up. Really makes you think!