SAVE NET NEUTRALITY

SAVE NET NEUTRALITY

Why? Sounds like Dumbocunt propoganda to me

No u

Nobody gives a shit.

It's just a buzzword for nannies watching the Internet.

Sorry Obama.

No, buzzword is a buzzword, CIA nigger.

hahaha you think the CIA cares about your Malay quiz show imageboard?

>liberalist propaganda who is trying to ooga booga you to let them do what they want with the internet.

yeah no thanks

probably enough to hire an idiot like you
how much do they pay?
>ooga booga
nigger confirmed

It's over. The Fourth Age of the internet will not be one of peace, but of misery.

no. it must be freedom!

Back to (((reddit))) you double nigger.

i suppodse it really is iver. but the internet must be owned by everyone for it to be useful. everyone should learn code, because its becoming apparent that someones going to take it, and we will have to take it back. maybe we dont even need government protection, but we can all just share it because its something awesome.

NICE FUCKING DUBlS DUDE HAHAHAHA I ALMOST SHAT MY PANTS WHEN I SAW THAT ONE

I'm not suggesting it will go down without a fight. They can't beat piracy, despite all their efforts. They can't stop the dark net, despite all their efforts.

People will resort to forming their own intranets before they give up on the idea of internet freedom.

The fight will go on, but this next era of the internet will be nothing like the previous years we've known.

who is this qt pootie?

You think people will give up? You have to be stronger than that if we are going to save the internet!

I just said people won't give up, but the mainstream internet will be lost for a while.

dunno what you're all bitching about.

just about every giant media company (Netflix, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple..etc.) already has direct peering links with the major ISPs. these bypass the main ring of the ISP and are paid for. it doesn't necessarily prioritize traffic, but in a way it is already what you all "hate".

and, funnily enough, it's all due to customer demand. none of you care how the traffic from Netflix gets to you, do you?

ive never used netflix
this guy is right. so is this guy,
the internet sucks
lets create a new internet.

no?

there is nothing to save. the net was never neutral. people have been paying for priority since forever.

yeah
but fuck you, theres no reason to give this power to them. it will hinder progress in every way. FUCK NETFLIX