It's usually two days after the event when the media feels brave enough to start spreading their 'GOOD MUSLIM'...

It's usually two days after the event when the media feels brave enough to start spreading their 'GOOD MUSLIM' propoganda.

Who's going to strike first? BBC, Guardian?

What will the story be?

An old favourite like 'These Muslims set up a GoFundMe'?

Some fresh meat like 'this Muslim doctor saved a child's life'?

Or will they be aware that the anger is still far too high and stay away from the usual propaganda altogether?

Place your bets.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-raise-money-manchester-suicide-bombing-explosion-salman-abedi-a7752256.html
middleeasteye.net/news/manchester-surgeon-ive-treated-same-wound-syria-229533239
archive.is/3uISI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have Shiite Muslims been involved in any western terror attacks since 9/11?

They tried already with a Sikh giving free taxi rides.

>GOOD MUSLIM
That sounds oddly patronising. Is there a way for is to make this a wedge issue?

When is Saudi Arabia going to adopt their bastard child, ISIS?

They've been whining and crying and begging for attention for a while now and are getting annoying.

No actually
Shia, Ibadi, Alewi, Dervish etc have not ever been involved.
Actually, even when sunnis are concerned, 90% of the time it's an Arab or paki/Afghan.

I mean that pic is true I guess depending on what you mean by good. If there's a Muslim who takes jihad as a spiritual conflict then sure.

>Ibadi
Isn't Ibadi the primary sect in Libya?

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim

Why do the so called good muslims remain muslims?

If I joined a political party and they started killing kids, I'd leave the party.

I swear I hadn't read these when I created the thread. I'm aware nobody will believe me.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-raise-money-manchester-suicide-bombing-explosion-salman-abedi-a7752256.html

middleeasteye.net/news/manchester-surgeon-ive-treated-same-wound-syria-229533239

They're absolutely predictable. And shameless.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/3uISI

To be honest I respect people whose value systems (however fundamentally irrational) are broadly consistent and who are ready to act according to those values with integrity. In a way I sympathise with the fundamentalist or radical Moslems more than with the moderates.

If you truly believe in an almighty deity whose will you are to follow, and He tells you to behead people and oppress women, you should be beheading people and oppressing women. It's just common sense. What, are you telling me an omnipotent being whose will literally defines good and evil and whose judgement will decide the fate of your immortal soul told you to do something and you're just going to ignore it? Either you don't truly believe that or you're some sort of impotent coward or someone with no agency or self-control.

I just wish they'd fuck off to their own countries and practice their backwards culture and religion back there.

Porco dio

Majority religion of Oman.
Large minority in Libya, Algeria and Tunisia.
Oman is also the nicest and safest place for non-Muslims and women in the Arabian Peninsula. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

>good muslim
Does in mean, that muslim is bad in common? Why do bother to separate them?

>muhhh sikh...uhhhh i mean muzzi taxi!!
they already started with the low key stuff but had to stop cause kids went missing lol

Sikhs are based. All pakis must go.

>a good mulsim is not a terrorist

That's right, because he's dead.

Obligatory reading
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

Free cabs man

Call it the superboy tactic. You know superboy from the incredibles? How he set murderous machines loose and then tried to play superhero by defeating the machines. Its a fucking superboy tactic. Ive said this before. The nigger gets praised for not flinging his shit across the room. The white man made it to the moon and people still wont give him a break. Fuck earth.