AUSPOL shitcunt edition

>Manchester bomb should've been exploded on ABC

www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/24/manchester-bomb-shouldve-been-exploded-on-abcs-qa-quadrant-writer-says

>One Nation policy adviser Sean Black arrested

www.news.com.au/national/queensland/one-nation-policy-adviser-sean-black-arrested/news-story/92e166d47f1c914f9e2a8f5753506134

>Sydney siege: NSW Police Commissioner says 'we should have gone in earlier'

www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-24/police-should-have-entered-sydney-siege-earlier-says-top-cop/8550930

> ABC axes Yassmin Abdel-Magied's Australia Wide program

www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/abc-axes-yassmin-abdelmagieds-australia-wide-program-20170524-gwc3ot

>Pictured: Obese pervert, 47, caught 'sending sexually explicit messages and grooming a 13-year-old girl for sex' in child exploitation sting

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536004/NSW-police-capture-alleged-pervert-waiting-meet-girl.html#ixzz4hyPLi3EP

>Australians are more likely to smoke bongs than cigarettes or drink COFFEE - and pay more than twice as much for cocaine as other countries

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535988/Australians-biggest-bong-users-expensive-cocaine.html#ixzz4hyPTEarM

Other urls found in this thread:

.gg/MP3za
strawpoll.com/9e4rsz3
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeAggsTEY26zQcls4W0UddYqJrMehfyF-rB9EYejwp0yjikQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
strawpoll.me/13031373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didn't link the discord Jizzknuckles. Good to hear that Jazza is getting fucked over, no one likes that cunt. Also no shit the police should've gone in earlier

tbqh the manchester bomb should just go off in parliament. almost nothing of value going on in there.

It keeps saying it's spam so I gave up.

SINK THE CHINKS (That includes you OP)

.gg/MP3za

Add "discord" behind the gg

Fuck off nigger. This is a white mans thread.

You best be leaving then.

Behind the .gg

don't deny the inevitable, bow to your sino overlords.

赞美中国

>Also no shit the police should've gone in earlier
they should have, but you have the benefit of hindsight. to the cops the guy had a bomb and was going to use it, so they decided to delay the raid as much as possible.

regardless they shouldn't have used 5.56 rifles (that shit is meant to fragment), and they should have contacted the companies that owned the buildings the police snipers were in to figure out what types of ammunition were needed to pierce the glass. the snipers all had .308 rifles, and i believe at the very least the seven building had .50 BMG resistant glass.

there is also a case to be made about the police refusing the assistance of TAG East.

No, you. Fucking filthy dark skin thinks he's white now boys. Get a load of this nigger.

Settle down, Chang. China is calling you to go back.

Fucking lazy gooks. Can memorise an encyclopedia and regurgitate it but can't actually solve a problem.

kek'd

t. Sundanese cunt who robbed me the other night but I smashed him with a didgeridoo.

t. Xiao Chang from Box Hill

t. Noonga noonga from Deer Park.

So I'm now an abo? I thought asians were smart!

Ariana Grenade is my favorite singer. She has such an explosive and powerful voice. It could make grown men cry and children scream. Sometimes people panic to leave because they can't handle her explosive voice. I think Ariana Grenade is absolutely terrific .

what do people in streeeyah think about pacific heat?

> ABC axes Yassmin Abdel-Magied's Australia Wide program

You've appropriated noonga culture since moving to Australia.

Kill yourself faggot.

people say its an archer rip off and I've only seen 2 episodes but I think it's better. Archer is just bland for me 2bh

Thank fuck it was like MTV in Aus

STRAWPOLL:

What is OP's nationality??
strawpoll.com/9e4rsz3

Not gonna read the whole thing - But does the report from the Sydney Siege inquest at all point out that the immigration department and the judicial system were 100% at fault for this attack?

Or do they just talk tactics and police response and ignore the cause of the siege?

Man....the Australian-American War
The biggest war since the big one. With two tours involving boomerang shrapnel and kangaroos wired with explosives. Lots of people have not heard about it, apparently. I think Sally Struthers needs to do a sad commercial on TV where, "For only the price of a cup of coffee a day, YOU too can fund a starving child in Australia!" I feel all covered in flies just thinking about it!

Oi cunts, Melbourne Uni is trying to complain about the cuts, so they're polling their students about how much they hate the budget. Here's the survey: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeAggsTEY26zQcls4W0UddYqJrMehfyF-rB9EYejwp0yjikQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Again - Haven't read the report, but does it actually cite the reason for refusing TAG?

According to an ex-TAG guy, he was told by friends inside that it was political - That it was a """""criminal""""" incident rather than a terrorist incident.

Went outside today. Nothing to report.

fucking disgusting. our universities are becoming as materialistic and capitalist as the fucking burgers.

Nah that's just Melbourne

I went outside yesterday, can report lots of Asians in Brisbane.

australian cleansing when? I think we should just keep the ongo bongos as cheap manual labor. they're so fucking stupid that they wouldn't even realize they were slaves. we could pay them in petrol too.

GOOKS NEED TO DIE RIGHT GUISE

t. WHITE aussie

Clearly not by this strawpoll you chink cunt

strawpoll.com/9e4rsz3

Jokes on you nigger I'm white

Asians aren't white.

STRAWPOLL:

IS qcDXzAUn A NIGGER?

strawpoll.me/13031373

i don't think anyone has commented on the refusal to hand over to TAG. but if you ask me? it probably was political. bringing in the big cunts with the even bigger guns who have trained for years to kill terrorists is an admission that you're dealing with a terrorist, and the police were against declaring it terrorism from day one.

Filled it out, basically said I agree with most changes and meme degrees are pretty worthless so reducing csp's for those is no big deal.

>got rejected for a job in perth that ive been preparing for months (and was flown there from nsw a week ago for an interview)
>got rejected for a job packing shelves at woolies
>rang up the local pistol range to book a spot for the beginners day (they hold it every month) only to be told that its booked out months in advance
>getting barely any work from my current casual job
>slowly losing motivation for everything

fuckin shit day. hows your day / week been my australian friends?

>>got rejected for a job packing shelves at woolies
How does this happen... What did they tell you?

You sound like me.
>freelance job with client that has been fucking slow lately
>rejected for copywriting job
>rejected for second copywriting job
>rejected for kitchenhand job
>temp agency hasn't sent me any leads yet, probably because i'm shit
>rejected at aldi

do you want to suck each others dicks?

There are a lot. Was talking to a Japanese chick and she said there were hardly any Asians here. Bullshit since I saw tons when I went for a walk, as well as some Muslims including some old senile old hag. At least the Asians are smart and attractive imo, can't wait until China dominates the world.

There's a fuck load of competition for any retail job these days. He's probably a white male (like me) which is why he didn't get it.

Pretty much what I said, along with Kiwis get out.

>>rejected for kitchenhand job
There's heaps of chinks in the restaurant industry, you must really be retarded.

no you see, i'm white which is why i was rejected.

>t. definitely not a chink desu.

>white male (like me)
This is the reason I call you a chink

Nah things just aren't looking good for the anglosphere, Asians are the best next race imo, better than the alternatives

Nigger boy why aren't you working in the fields like a good nigger?

The chinks keep stealing the jobs

Yeah I know. I'm lucky I have a job that requires immaculate English or I'd be a NEET.

there was like 15 candidates for 2 jobs. im guessing the youngest of the group got it. ive seen it happen before, the recruiters should be honest if they are going to pull this shit

job hunting is the worst. the only one im going to get feedback for is the job in perth, since over 6000 people applied for the graduate program and i was one of the 60 or so who made it that far. other than that these cunts never give feedback, gives me the shits

>do you want to suck each others dicks?

yes, i wanna smash that boipussy

they have obvious genetic deformities. like their eyes. what the fuck is with their squinty ass eyes. it's fucking degenerate.

How can Aussie bois even compete?

we're unemployed, which means we're technically employed which means we don't qualify for NEETbux. Fucking shit huh.

They evolved them to keep out sand if I recall correctly, as in sandstorms. But besides white people, what is your favorite race? Either Hispanics or Asian for me and desu China or Russia are our best chances at steamrolling kebab. You need soulless insectoids to take on soulless warlords.

define a white person.

>tfw making my BITCH cook me pasta and sausages

who knows these feels

skin is white

is it that hard to work out, gook?

A white person. European descent, Anglo, Germanic, Nordic etc

Ignore the LARPing OP. Do not give him (You)'s.

Hank Hill

calling other people gooks. that's cute.
he said white and then correlated it with race. white is not a race you fucking double gook. have you got downies?

well when you put it like that. no, I don't have any other favourite non-white race. if I had to pick a non-western people however I would choose Russia.

Sammy Gunz here cunt

im just here to ban that trap posting faggot.

>ABC axes Yassmin Abdel-Magied's Australia Wide program

Victory.

WE NEED TO DO MOAR YOU ONGO BONGO.

Trump is such a homo.

A small one. I think she's still employed by them.

Really not keen on gooks tbqh.

>oh no, the form for accessing a free and safe country is too long

There ought to be more red tape imo

>14 hours of paperwork to live in one of the safest countries on the planet
OH BOO HOO

They've got a point, there should be much, much less paperwork.

Explain to me why you link to dailymail? I visit auspol threads a few times and i always see dailymail links.

So NOW leftists hate bureaucratic red tape and rules.

What a faggot. They don't deserve, nor have the right to be here anyway. They should be thankful they get one chance.

Chinks can't into Australia.

Oh my God what a putrid cunt. These people wouldn't know reality if it said "hi, I'm reality" and then skullfucked them.

FUCK

>mfw got a job

>mfw don't

>vice
Come on mate, surely you're better than that.

Suck a big ol bag of porky dicks Yassmin

Doing what you larping cunt?

Sucks for you user

Bartending

Nice how did you get your RSA? I need one so I can reapply at Aldi.

Online. But I can't remember who I went with.

Shit cunt desu.

>FUCK AUSTRALIANS
FUCK AUSTRALIANS
>FUCK AUSTRALIANS
FUCK AUSTRALIANS
>FUCK AUSTRALIANS
FUCK AUSTRALIANS
>FUCK AUSTRALIANS

Literally Cuck the country

Don't worry, it's pretty easy to do online. Takes a day.

Says the Melbourne chink pretending he's Australian.

melbourians can't get one online reeeeeeeeeeeee