46th President of the United States Oath of Office:

>Please raise your right hand and repeat after me.

>I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, do solemny swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help me God.

Remember this, Drumpfkins, because you'll be hearing it again soon enough in four years time.

Nigger

>Please click the arrow key and report after me

>Hillary Will run in 2020 at age 73

Ha.

My money is on Kamala Harris. she's well behaved enough and a black woman is a slam dunk for SJW's, if she decides to declare.

Buh-bye, gun rights.

Fuck her. Kamala Harris is my first target when the helicopters get fired up.

This is now a BRAP thread

Holy shit

Saged, and anyone who responds and doesn't is a faggot.

wow, you're so smart and so edgy. BTFO 12 year old dumbass

I'm not saying I like her, I'm just saying, we should know who's stepping up to the plate next.

If anyone is gonna have a shitfight as an incumbent in 2016 it's Trump

Has Sup Forums ever been this fucked? I just returned after spending weeks on Sup Forums and this place is fucking unbearable.

Hillary conceded. That means Pence is next in line, followed by Ryan.

/why does a leaf know this shit better than you?

Sup Forums has always been this fucked, it just catches you a bit off guard if you come back after a hiatus. it's like smelling an open sewer, you get used to it if you live there, but if you take a two week vacation and come back it'll be harder to ignore that it's all a giant shit river.

ah fuck, meant 2020

I didn't think you did. I'm jut disgusted by the idea, but I know it's most likely. Attorney general to senate to presidential candidate, all within 6 years. Damn.
And the lefties will love her... WoC. If we were smart, we would start a macron tax return-esque smear campaign now.

>Sup Forums has always been this fucked,
Um, no? Before the election and sometime after it, it didn't resemble Sup Forums this much. Sure, there were raids, but it was never this bad for a prolonged period.

if the only chance the democrats have to win the next election is to nominate Hillary's daughter then it just confirms the death of the left

Yes, it's turned to slide threads.
"What did he mean by this" "pol btfo" ect ect.
Some is larping, some is shillblue.

Can't wait either. She's had her spot taken twice now. Each time she deserved it. #imstillwithher

OP is a cuck

Love how you guys get so triggered at the thought of her winning.

>Attorney general to senate to presidential candidate, all within 6 years.

It's like Obama DESU. The Jr. senator hype hasn't happened at the same level but after the whole women's parade speech, it feels like it might kick it into high gear here soon.

>And the lefties will love her... WoC.

yup. and so will the swing voters.

> If we were smart, we would start a macron tax return-esque smear campaign now.

seconded on that brother. we gotta figure out the angles on the up-n-comers fast. the more damage we can do to the gimmick candidates the better.

The way I see it Biden and Caroline kennedy are non-starters.

I've heard speculation on Hickenlooper but I live in CO so that could be echo chamber.

The other big possible is Amy Kobulchar, I've heard her come up in a strange number of convos with lefties.

>thought of her winning
I'm not triggered, because I know she can't. Let's be real user, she's not running again in 2020. She lost twice now, and is way too old. At least use somebody realistic when you bait next time.

2/10 made me respond.

The triggered unite

It's either a troll or someone paid to post. They deserve Spiderman

holy fuck that off by one. guess my guesses aren't kek approved.

forgot to add in zuckerberg. I know it sounds nuts, but that kike bastard is crazy enough to try it, and with his platform he could swing a heavy media hammer.

I'm going to look into her past tomorrow, see if there's anything dubious or obscure that could possibly be made into something. It doesn't even really have to be that believable, just stuff to distract her campaign. It's difficult now to come up with a false allegation that appears solid, so the goal here would be to exhaust her team and distract them.
I'm a California person, so I might try to intern/volunteer for her campaign and fuck things up from the inside.

Again, we can't try and come up with some master plan. We need a lot of small things to distract her. Every time they take care of one, another appears.

The way things are going, I don't see trump being a viable option in 2020. This is unfortunate, but the truth. Who would make good right-wing candidates? I was thinking rand should run again.

Is OP talking to itself?

>I'm going to look into her past tomorrow, see if there's anything dubious or obscure that could possibly be made into something. It doesn't even really have to be that believable, just stuff to distract her campaign. It's difficult now to come up with a false allegation that appears solid, so the goal here would be to exhaust her team and distract them.

I like that idea, but careful on timing, anything we come out as hating might give them momentum in the current media climate.

I'll work with you there, Im going to give her AG record a looksee, and I'm gonna take a serious look at Amy K too, see if there are any skeletons in closet.

That old hag is dead by then.

What?
Sounds good user. I'll most likely do some research tomorrow and then make a thread on it Thursday. Look for it then.
For now it's sleep time.

>he thinks she will live another 8 years